Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win D Have a ?? For You

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5984 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

About this thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188155/1214422

On the digit skips, do we want to track the number of times each digit skipped 15, 10, draws. Will you explain your idea of the best way to track this, in detail. You know I'm old and easily confused.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

About this thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188155/1214422

On the digit skips, do we want to track the number of times each digit skipped 15, 10, draws. Will you explain your idea of the best way to track this, in detail. You know I'm old and easily confused.

Green laugh

Play to win!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2009, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob .... I have been by this several times ...........but still don't have what I think is a good answer (detail wise) because it is always such a work in progress.   

One day I will stop experimenting and just play.    ......... Not         LOL     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d