Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Dreamt that I was somewhere in Nassau, in a car with my grandmother driving, only thing it wasn't my grandmother, the person was a woman but she looked like a man.  For those of you in Long Island, she looked just like inspector Miller.  Well a crossguard was trying to get her to stop and she only barely was able to stop, but the crossguard came and got her out of the car and handcuffed her and put her in the back of her police car, said because she was driving and not paying attention and also that she may be drunk.  I walked around to the driver's side and drove away.  The color of the car was white.

Then I was somewhere in Nassau and I saw a helicopter off in a distance come down but stayed off the ground about 10/15 feet and men jumped off without parashutes.  One of them I saw was my ex Rick.  He was looking for me, and he came to me, and hugged me and we kissed and made up. 

Any suggestions please?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

yeahman's avatar - radar
    nassau bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #67421
    November 25, 2008
    60 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2009, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

car= 385 441 213 149 992 1569

grandmother=762 826 102 959 6566

grand=591

mother=622 562 [130] 368 211 3582

drive=566 980 709 728 630 2808

woman= [874] 418 562 9196

hand=630 703 962 [033] 672 3218

man=755 580 625 864 481 2517

inspector=623

handcuffed=143

cuff=474 [668] 3696

back=646

police=665

police officer =387

white=383 391 629 9885

jumped= 858

parachute=600

kiss=380

hug=476.

wish you luck with these. put bracket around the set I like.

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

car= 385 441 213 149 992 1569

grandmother=762 826 102 959 6566

grand=591

mother=622 562 [130] 368 211 3582

drive=566 980 709 728 630 2808

woman= [874] 418 562 9196

hand=630 703 962 [033] 672 3218

man=755 580 625 864 481 2517

inspector=623

handcuffed=143

cuff=474 [668] 3696

back=646

police=665

police officer =387

white=383 391 629 9885

jumped= 858

parachute=600

kiss=380

hug=476.

wish you luck with these. put bracket around the set I like.

thank you so much for your help. 

Does anyone have the number for the name Rick and Linnette

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #49383
        January 29, 2007
        7308 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt that I was somewhere in Nassau, in a car with my grandmother driving, only thing it wasn't my grandmother, the person was a woman but she looked like a man.  For those of you in Long Island, she looked just like inspector Miller.  Well a crossguard was trying to get her to stop and she only barely was able to stop, but the crossguard came and got her out of the car and handcuffed her and put her in the back of her police car, said because she was driving and not paying attention and also that she may be drunk.  I walked around to the driver's side and drove away.  The color of the car was white.

Then I was somewhere in Nassau and I saw a helicopter off in a distance come down but stayed off the ground about 10/15 feet and men jumped off without parashutes.  One of them I saw was my ex Rick.  He was looking for me, and he came to me, and hugged me and we kissed and made up. 

Any suggestions please?

rick 380 6138

car 889 213 803 538 1688

grandmother 887 826 762 8679

driving 198 425 302 980 709 2689

drunk 826 160 978 979 308 3717

handcuffed 197 617 537 5090

walked 123 880 9033 566 9644

play you and your ex together if it goes

i would play your age again also.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

rick 380 6138

car 889 213 803 538 1688

grandmother 887 826 762 8679

driving 198 425 302 980 709 2689

drunk 826 160 978 979 308 3717

handcuffed 197 617 537 5090

walked 123 880 9033 566 9644

play you and your ex together if it goes

i would play your age again also.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lilthing, the thing is my last son gave me my age number to play it the same way it came.  Yesterday, he gave it to me again.  I told him it came and he said "play it again!" , so a word to the wise is sufficient!!! lol

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions please?

I started to write on this morning, and got really caught up with phone calls, that I didn't do it.  But sometimes I wonder what are really dreams?  Are they visions or what.

I had this dream last week.  I told you that it was my grammy but only thing my grammy was a man.  Alot of the details of the dream I didn't get into.  But we were in Nassau on Rosetta St. headed south.  We were in the area where Esso/Texaco gas station light is.  If you turn left it would take you to St. Thomas Moore school/church.  The man was heavy set and although not as dark reminded me of Inspector Miller.  I remembered how my grammy (man) skided to a stop when the crossguard tried to stop him and I kept telling him stop, he almost hit her.  He hadn't seen her, because he really wasn't paying attention, he was looking on the side out the window.  ETC.  that's the dream.  Here's reality.

Yesterday evenening, I was supposed to have a meeting at North Long Island High, and I got there a little early because I wanted to use the wireless internet.  I reversed the car in and was facing the road.  There was this little boy there and he was running back and forth across the road.  I watched him as he came on the pedestrian crossing and stopped and waited for the approaching car to stop.  When it did, even though they weren't speeding, it skidded to a halt and barely missed hitting the child.  The child waited at least 5 seconds before he proceeded to cross the street.  When he got to my side of the road, the jeep started to move forward slowly.  The person rolled down the window and I saw that it was my cousin Carrington, but we call him "Half".  He just looked at us with this blank expression on his face and I thought he would curse the little boy, but he said not a word, he looked at the two children and then looked at me in the car and waved.  He then pulled off.  He came back up the road a short time later and I was still my car.  While he was approaching, there was a car trying to get out of the school yard, another coming from the south and he was coming from the North.  A girl that we call Chrissie, pretended to be a crossing guard and was directing traffic.  She motioned to both cars on the main road to stop and for the ones in the school yard to come out.  She then motioned for Half to go, but he stayed there for like 3 minutes and wouldn't move.  A little girl with a red and white pom pom was waving and screaming to him to go, and then he finally went pass.  About 5 minutes later, I left to go home after being told that the meeting had been cancelled.  On my way home, I passed the police with his lights flashing headed south.  I went to my best friend Shana's house and was laughing telling her how half was drunk and how he had stopped and waved at us. 

About 15 minutes after I got home, my son was on his msn messenger and he came to me and told me that one girl just texted him and told him that Half had died. I was NO NO NO Hell no!!!!! How could this be, when I just saw him!?  Well I got my best friend Shanie and we rode up there to the scence.  When we got there, the police was directing us to keep going pass.  It wasn't until later that evening that this dream started to take focus.  The area where we were  in Nassau, was also the area that Half used to live in with his sister. BUT, it's also the area that my grammy used to work in when I was a very young girl.  So I'm hoping beyond all hope that it isn't her too.  Chrissie was acting like a crossing guard.  Half was busy looking out of his window at us, and then he waved at us.  I didn't know that he was actually saying good bye to me.  When I got up this morning I didn't know if I had dreamt this, but someone told me that Half died at 620.  I called the clinic to confirm this and they said that it was around that time.  I asked them if they had told people this and they said that they hadn't, so I knew it was a dream.  Do you see what Miami threw? 026 which is 620 backwards.

So, now I'm asking again, just what are dreams?  Are these dreams that I'm having, or are they visions?  What are visions? how do people have vision? is it by dream, or what?  I'm so shocked and confused right now!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #49383
              January 29, 2007
              7308 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I started to write on this morning, and got really caught up with phone calls, that I didn't do it.  But sometimes I wonder what are really dreams?  Are they visions or what.

I had this dream last week.  I told you that it was my grammy but only thing my grammy was a man.  Alot of the details of the dream I didn't get into.  But we were in Nassau on Rosetta St. headed south.  We were in the area where Esso/Texaco gas station light is.  If you turn left it would take you to St. Thomas Moore school/church.  The man was heavy set and although not as dark reminded me of Inspector Miller.  I remembered how my grammy (man) skided to a stop when the crossguard tried to stop him and I kept telling him stop, he almost hit her.  He hadn't seen her, because he really wasn't paying attention, he was looking on the side out the window.  ETC.  that's the dream.  Here's reality.

Yesterday evenening, I was supposed to have a meeting at North Long Island High, and I got there a little early because I wanted to use the wireless internet.  I reversed the car in and was facing the road.  There was this little boy there and he was running back and forth across the road.  I watched him as he came on the pedestrian crossing and stopped and waited for the approaching car to stop.  When it did, even though they weren't speeding, it skidded to a halt and barely missed hitting the child.  The child waited at least 5 seconds before he proceeded to cross the street.  When he got to my side of the road, the jeep started to move forward slowly.  The person rolled down the window and I saw that it was my cousin Carrington, but we call him "Half".  He just looked at us with this blank expression on his face and I thought he would curse the little boy, but he said not a word, he looked at the two children and then looked at me in the car and waved.  He then pulled off.  He came back up the road a short time later and I was still my car.  While he was approaching, there was a car trying to get out of the school yard, another coming from the south and he was coming from the North.  A girl that we call Chrissie, pretended to be a crossing guard and was directing traffic.  She motioned to both cars on the main road to stop and for the ones in the school yard to come out.  She then motioned for Half to go, but he stayed there for like 3 minutes and wouldn't move.  A little girl with a red and white pom pom was waving and screaming to him to go, and then he finally went pass.  About 5 minutes later, I left to go home after being told that the meeting had been cancelled.  On my way home, I passed the police with his lights flashing headed south.  I went to my best friend Shana's house and was laughing telling her how half was drunk and how he had stopped and waved at us. 

About 15 minutes after I got home, my son was on his msn messenger and he came to me and told me that one girl just texted him and told him that Half had died. I was NO NO NO Hell no!!!!! How could this be, when I just saw him!?  Well I got my best friend Shanie and we rode up there to the scence.  When we got there, the police was directing us to keep going pass.  It wasn't until later that evening that this dream started to take focus.  The area where we were  in Nassau, was also the area that Half used to live in with his sister. BUT, it's also the area that my grammy used to work in when I was a very young girl.  So I'm hoping beyond all hope that it isn't her too.  Chrissie was acting like a crossing guard.  Half was busy looking out of his window at us, and then he waved at us.  I didn't know that he was actually saying good bye to me.  When I got up this morning I didn't know if I had dreamt this, but someone told me that Half died at 620.  I called the clinic to confirm this and they said that it was around that time.  I asked them if they had told people this and they said that they hadn't, so I knew it was a dream.  Do you see what Miami threw? 026 which is 620 backwards.

So, now I'm asking again, just what are dreams?  Are these dreams that I'm having, or are they visions?  What are visions? how do people have vision? is it by dream, or what?  I'm so shocked and confused right now!!!

Which i had all the answers but i don't.

but i beleive dreams are warning.

when i have dreams like this i call around to my family and tell them what i dream and tell them to be careful

but you know, whats to be, will be, we don't control

who lives and who dies but we try to warn them when we see danger or dream of danger

thats the best we can do and pray and hope all goes well.

Please have my deepest sympathy on the passing of your cousin carrington baleslady

May god be with you and keep you strong.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                PEACH STATE/ deep south
                United States
                Member #9037
                November 26, 2004
                156 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

drunk =  491     woman = 912

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  long, island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #62181
                  June 20, 2008
                  3681 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2009, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

baleslady have my sympathy on the death of your cousin

Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #59488
                    March 17, 2008
                    1555 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2009, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much lilthing and hot mama. 

I am just seeing this post!  had I seen this earlier, I would have gone after both of these numbers.  Don't know yet what Fl threw but Late Il threw the 219.  Nice call last chance.

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                      Member #60184
                      April 8, 2008
                      1289 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

For me , I would say dreams are Warnings/Visions too. Now I can always say both me and you are almost the same when it comes to these dreams

I usually dream of stuff thats gonna soon take place,AND MOST OF THE TIMES< SOON AFTER THE DREAM< 1-4 days after sometimes....so reading your dream is somewhat reminding me of Mines, but I know the feeling!!!!!!!

It leaves you wondering, thinking, Confused, EVERYTHING  MAN!

Letts just try our best to be the best, do our best, so that when the time comes, we are all prepared and ready for the worst.

My Hubby was just telling me the relation of you  and Half you know!!!!! I still didnt know you were that closely realated man, I was under the impression that You guys just growed up together.

But Have my Sympathy girl, You and your GrandMom and Uncles/GrandFather.