Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga... Feb 8

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by STORM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Jump on one of these, Embarassed

178*-282*-842*-608*-238* 

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

~ STORM ~

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

Kennesaw, GA
    United States
    Member #62138
    June 18, 2008
    1413 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2009, 7:44 am - IP Logged

nice picks, im all over them like brown on rice ;-)

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2009, 7:50 am - IP Logged

nice picks, im all over them like brown on rice ;-)

Mmmm,aaaaw good luck tonight dear, Embarassed

bignana's avatar - disney29
        georgia
        United States
        Member #65200
        September 20, 2008
        1394 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

good morning storm i finally caught up with your thread again i was broke my computer was torn up .i was crying a lot .iam disable cant get out much  on my own  and i depend 0n each and every one on here to keep me company .i was praying and calling on the lord to help me get over this depresson .and to blessing my home to .the man fix my computer and did not chrage us .and i found your thread and thank you i had your 219 at mid and 222 last night .i want to give thank to you .god blessyou keep up the good work .

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
          west ga
          United States
          Member #27083
          November 26, 2005
          2942 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2009, 10:40 am - IP Logged

thanx sweety,

its so hard these days to catch u ..but i know these are busy times. i hope to change that..thanx for the numbers,,,yes and we got those 2's.....we were talking bout them last week....god bless you darlin

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2009, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

good morning storm i finally caught up with your thread again i was broke my computer was torn up .i was crying a lot .iam disable cant get out much  on my own  and i depend 0n each and every one on here to keep me company .i was praying and calling on the lord to help me get over this depresson .and to blessing my home to .the man fix my computer and did not chrage us .and i found your thread and thank you i had your 219 at mid and 222 last night .i want to give thank to you .god blessyou keep up the good work .

Thank you dear, I am so happy that Everything worked out for you. I appreciate your warm appreciation sent my way, it means a lot... Good luck tonight sweetie...

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2009, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

thanx sweety,

its so hard these days to catch u ..but i know these are busy times. i hope to change that..thanx for the numbers,,,yes and we got those 2's.....we were talking bout them last week....god bless you darlin

Hey pa, when you hit me up on my cell/IM I didn't have my phone with me, it was in the car and I was in Old Navy pickin up my daughter something. You were gone when I got back, it me up when you get a chance. Yea I know we talked about 222's , an 219 u know I tore it up right, special number for me... Lovies