Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for a good wheeling system having in option many features filters

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by rayal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
St-A-R
Canada
Member #51908
May 1, 2007
19 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Big Smile
Looking for a good program wheeling filter in way that it will display quite exactly what is my request. For instance giving the total numbers i wish to wheel (12) and sorting combinations of 6 numbers (6 spot) but only for sum totalizing  between 19 and 22 .  More possibilities of filters will be my first choice. For instance always, could be a filter for the minimum and maximum sum, a filter in way to include a key number, a filter that could be used to put a minimum and maximum or od and even numbers, pairs and multi pairs numbers, ten groups filter with minimum and maximum of each concerned, etc.. I have in the past got a similar program but just noticed that there are bugs and too much limited in its calculations and the author probably there will be no new release about it, so why i am looking for something new but having similar features.  If any have experienced a good program i will appreciate you give me the reference for one or more or any site address that could give the information above. Some developers are working on some of these kind of programs. When coming up, it will be nice to compare in way to make an adviced decision  because to mind his choice. Thanks in advance for all  and have a good day.

And best to all of you,

Rayal.

Cheers

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I suggest you look at http://www.lottotool.com/ you can edit the filters.

BobP

St-A-R
      Canada
      Member #51908
      May 1, 2007
      19 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks to you BobP,

I upload it right away , trial version, to look if it will suit my expectations. I have already a good program with which i am working since many years but did not have a recent since few years, be the LMVB4.0 but the Bet Maker (one of the feature of this program) do not calcul as expected what requesting and plus most of time display some errors..probably a sort of bug that will be corrected in a certain futur following what i reported to the author. For now i am trying various wheeling system having various filters features.

Thanks agains for your suggestion. I imagine that you have experienced this software ?

Rayal.

CheersWink

St-A-R
        Canada
        Member #51908
        May 1, 2007
        19 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Type
        Hi , BobP,

I did look at it. It looks good for a program of this nature but not adequate for me while i am looking for a program where i could edit a game having  70 numbers as field, be the Banco in Quebec. The Loto Tool software permit a total or maximum  63 numbers as field.

Just continue my searching.

Thanks!

Rayal