Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6/49 predictions for Canada, US, Spain and UK

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Norbert.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Member #66823
November 7, 2008
28 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2009, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody!

After a few months of calculating predictions for Canada's Lotto 6/49 I've decided to apply my system to other similar lotteries:

- Canada: Atlantic 49 ; BC 49 ; Ontario 49 ; Québec 49 ; Western 649 .

- US: New Jersey Pick 6 ; Ohio Classic Lotto ; Washington Lotto ; Wisconsin MegaBucks .

- Europe: España - La Primitiva ; UK Lotto .

To describe it briefly: before the draw of each lottery, I calculate the most probable 700-900 thousands combinations of the all 14 million combinations that a 6/49 lottery has. I put them in a list (a text file) and then I pack the file in a .zip archive. The zip files are about 3MB each, which is too big to post it on a forum, so I put them on my website.

So far, from all the predictions, I've noticed that in 40-50% of them the odds of winning are improved. It's been quite rare to catch the full 6 number winning set, but when it happens the odds are improved by up to 20 times.

The 5+Bonus set occured a bit more often than the 6 set, and it got the odds improved by up to 12 times. The 5, 4, 3, and 2+Bonus sets get caught in the prediction lists much more often and in greater numbers, with odds also improved by 2 - 4 times, giving a better chance to get some money back in case the jackpot is missed.

The predictions are free for personal non-comercial or academic use. Good Luck!

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    891 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

How does your system work? I don't have much success so far in the lottery..

Toronto, Ontario
      Canada
      Member #66823
      November 7, 2008
      28 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2009, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Elizabeth,

It's a very complicated system, but in short I apply a lot of criteria on the history of the draws that I have for a specific 6/49 lottery.

I can't say yet it's very succesful for all the lotteries because it's been running for quite a short time for most of them, but I'm hoping to find some other criteria that can compensate the trends variations.

Speaking of trends,  I see that my predictions for "Atlantic 69" were poor-moderate since their launch (Dec. 31, 2008).  In comparison, the predictions for the other similar Canadian lotteries caught the 5+Bonus set  2 or 3 times in the same period of time (!).

So if I were you I'd use the prediction lists for the next draws of Atlantic 69, because it's likely they'll contain at least a 5+Bonus set, if not the 6-number jackpot set.

If you cannot use them now, at least keep an eye on the history of those predictions to see how their trends evolve, and use them after a quite "dry" period of time like the one I mentioned here. Good Luck!

PS. How often do you play / for how many lotteries? I think it's better to focus on only one lottery and be very wise with how much money you spend / gain / lose . (I guess there were many discussions on these aspects here :)

WISCONSIN
        United States
        Member #35767
        March 22, 2006
        17 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2009, 6:06 am - IP Logged

So where do you post your predictions ? I would love to see the predictions for Wisconsin MegaBucks. I play it often with little or no success. cheers

Nova Scotia
          Canada
          Member #9934
          December 27, 2004
          891 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Yes I was wondering as well, where would the predictions lists be located?Mail For You

I play the lottery every week, and I try to budget and not overspend.. I play the Atlantic 49 game as you mentioned, as well as the Lotto 649, Super 7, Keno games as well..

I've won alot of small prizes, but nothing too great so far...

Toronto, Ontario
            Canada
            Member #66823
            November 7, 2008
            28 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I put the name of my site in my first post here, but the admins deleted it (because new members are not allowed to post links), so I'll put it like this:   rationalplay dot net

If it still doesn't appear, google for  "current prediction list" or "past prediction list" and my site is the first or second in the search results.

St-A-R
              Canada
              Member #51908
              May 1, 2007
              19 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Found your site. Very interesting ! Will come back with additional comments.
              Congratulations will all the work you have accomplished on it !
              RayalCheers

St-A-R
                Canada
                Member #51908
                May 1, 2007
                19 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Approve Hi ! Again !
                Just addenda, why don't you put your site address into you profil, like i did. Will be easier for your readers to reach you.
                Have good day and luck with your various predictions.

Rayal.

Nova Scotia
                  Canada
                  Member #9934
                  December 27, 2004
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 5:31 am - IP Logged

rayal, I looked at your site, it is in french, from Quebec, so english speaking people can't deciper what your pages say...

Why don't you have an english format as well?Rant

Nova Scotia
                    Canada
                    Member #9934
                    December 27, 2004
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Norbert, when I looked at the site and downloaded numbers to play for atlantic 49 for example:  the list went like this: 1,2,4,11,14,23, then all the way down it went the same, 1,2,4,11,14,27, the first 5 numbers were the same; why is that?

When I downloaded the lotto 649-it was the same way?

Please explain why the numbers are all  identical except for the last number in the combinations?

thank youParty

St-A-R
                      Canada
                      Member #51908
                      May 1, 2007
                      19 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Most of the members are french people at 98%, and being a private club in way that just members could navigate on the site. The site has 325 pages, so it will be to long and hard for me to start a translation. Members are of french people (84% of the population in Quebec is of french speaking, and 52% are bilingual).  So the site don't need to be translated, just because it is not a NEED. Plus this site is of uncommercial purpose, just for "fun" and exchanges.

RayalCheers

Toronto, Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #66823
                        November 7, 2008
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Norbert, when I looked at the site and downloaded numbers to play for atlantic 49 for example:  the list went like this: 1,2,4,11,14,23, then all the way down it went the same, 1,2,4,11,14,27, the first 5 numbers were the same; why is that?

When I downloaded the lotto 649-it was the same way?

Please explain why the numbers are all  identical except for the last number in the combinations?

thank youParty

Hi Elizabeth,

If you scroll the list down more, you see that the combinations change almost continuosly from [1,2,4,11,14,23] to [29,39,40,44,46,49]  in the case of the February 18 - Atlantic 69 prediction list. The list is simply sorted in an ascending way, the natural order for numbers. It's easy to choose from a sorted list because you can easily skip large parts of the list that seem to share too many numbers.

For example, let's choose 3 combinations:

I'd take line 113 with [1,2,4,11,29,38] , then skip a few tens of thousands lines to line 51286 with [1,6,10,11,34,41]. So far they share only 1 and 11 -- no problem in my opinion. Let's skip much more and pick from the line 601323 with [6,17,20,35,36,46]. It shares only the number 6 with the second combination, which is OK to me.

So that was an example, you can do the same by picking combinations from very different parts of the list. I don't recommend playing more than 10 plays/draw for an individual player, or more than 100 plays/draw for a group play. In any case, check against what I call overlapping: that is when two or more plays that you chose share some numbers. If it's 2 numbers shared it's OK, if it's 3 or more numbers shared it's not good because in that case you actually play 3-number (or 4, or 5-number) subsets multiple times, and that decreases the odds of hitting those kinds of subsets (i.e. less chance to win small prizes).

Toronto, Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #66823
                          November 7, 2008
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rayal,

Thanks for your appreciation! You're right, I put now my site in my profile, so anyone can find it easier later.

Cheers!Cheers

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51133 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

rayal, I looked at your site, it is in french, from Quebec, so english speaking people can't deciper what your pages say...

Why don't you have an english format as well?Rant

Try using the Google Translate Function to view the French Website in English.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Nova Scotia
                              Canada
                              Member #9934
                              December 27, 2004
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2009, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Thank you Norbert, I didn't know that I'd have to scroll all the way down the list, it is really, really, long..

It is hard picking combinations that way, but I'll give it a try..Dance