Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Georgia people!!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by konane.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I wrote a letter to the ceo of Georgia for being so good to you there and I wished that lady could run all the states lotteries.That would be great if she took over everyone of them.She is very kind hearted and she will be blessed for giving back to the people...Cheryl

Milledgeville Georgia
    United States
    Member #66959
    November 12, 2008
    37 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2009, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Our ceo is very good to us. The only problem I have with her is that it takes her a long time to let one of the quads fall. It's going on three years since one was played. Write her back and tell her that georgia is really, really strugling and that if one of the quads would fall, she would make a lot of US HAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Our ceo is very good to us. The only problem I have with her is that it takes her a long time to let one of the quads fall. It's going on three years since one was played. Write her back and tell her that georgia is really, really strugling and that if one of the quads would fall, she would make a lot of US HAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!

I might not be understanding you, but how would the ceo be able to make a quad fall? If she has the ability to determine what type of numbers fall, then that means the game would be rigged and she wouldn't be a very good ceo.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

:)

It may have already fell in the pre-tests draws, but for the real draws it have not over a year...

Milledgeville Georgia
          United States
          Member #66959
          November 12, 2008
          37 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

You are absolutely correct. Maybe I need to stop wishing for the quads so much and take my mind off of them and see what happens.

BIG-RED's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            ATLANTA,GA
            United States
            Member #69818
            January 17, 2009
            149 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I was only playing quads everyday I stop playing them taking to long to fall.

All about the benjamins baby

Milledgeville Georgia
              United States
              Member #66959
              November 12, 2008
              37 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Big red, please don't give up. They are going to fall. I predict any day now. Please, if you don't do nothing but put 50 cents on all of them. I'm playing the ones, fours and nines. I want everyone  to get a piece of the cake when they finally fall.

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
                georgia
                United States
                Member #69146
                January 5, 2009
                189 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2009, 6:47 am - IP Logged

if she lets to many fall she will not be able to continue giving hersellf more bonus's

United States
                  Member #60337
                  April 14, 2008
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2009, 8:26 am - IP Logged

There isn't a single complaint in the whole united states on their lottery but 1 and that's Tennessee.....you all are just spoiled by how good you got it.....come here and try to play a number....you all are blessed and dont even know it......I got 2 words for tennessee...well better not say it.....

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2009, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I wrote a letter to the ceo of Georgia for being so good to you there and I wished that lady could run all the states lotteries.That would be great if she took over everyone of them.She is very kind hearted and she will be blessed for giving back to the people...Cheryl

I Agree!     She's awesome, we're so lucky to have her!!!!!!  Party

A customer service rep with the Georgia Lottery told me that they randomly rotate the same group of (yellow) ballsets to draw both Cash 3 and Cash 4.  For anyone feeling a double or triple, even quad look at both games for indicators.

Good luck to everyone!