Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

an LP/LOttery Vocabulary section for brand new members...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Why don't they create a page with lottery & LP vocabulary/nomenclature explaining everything, so that new members can check it out and this way they will not be that behind...That way as soon as they join LP, they are well knowlegeable and can compete or intereact normally with the rest of us...I don't think is a bad idea...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Why don't they create a page with lottery & LP vocabulary/nomenclature explaining everything, so that new members can check it out and this way they will not be that behind...That way as soon as they join LP, they are well knowlegeable and can compete or intereact normally with the rest of us...I don't think is a bad idea...

because i tell you, lot of brand new members dont' even know what "LOL" stands for or "LP"Stands for...they don't know what a "thread" is or a "post" is....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨