Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

POWERBALL No 14's Need Experts Help!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MaddMike51.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
The Great Smoky Mountains
United States
Member #59921
March 31, 2008
266 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2009, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Bang HeadHI! I went to the store earlier to purchase some Powerball Tickets. I got 5 quickpicks and I filled out the slip with my numbers and I said what the heck so I put 14 as the powerball,Since today is VALENTINES DAY. The machine didnt print the tickets due to over load of that number in the system.So I grabbed another slip filled it out and put 12 and 13 as Powerball red numbers and it printed them.

SO WHY CANT 14 RED POWERBALL COME UP.DID THEY SELL OUT?

Is there a reason for this. Has anyone ever had this happen before.

Maybe since its the 14th alot of people picked that as the red pb number.. After dinner tonight I am going to stop at a different store and try it.

IM CONFUSED 

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

They probably sold so many tickets that had 14 for the powerball number (red ball) that if 14 should come up it will cost them to much money.They're just covering their a$$'s.It may just be your state or it may be all Powerball states.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Friday didn't have the 13 sold out on MB for Mega Million. Maybe it did, but I didn't have the 13 as my MB to know...

Interesting, I know numbers tends to sell out for pick 3/4, but for jackpot games? Could also be true. Would have to call in to find out.

United States
        Member #58528
        February 18, 2008
        710 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Friday didn't have the 13 sold out on MB for Mega Million. Maybe it did, but I didn't have the 13 as my MB to know...

Interesting, I know numbers tends to sell out for pick 3/4, but for jackpot games? Could also be true. Would have to call in to find out.

I doubt that many people chose the #13 for the mega ball

# on Friday the 13th seeing as 13 is considered unlucky by most folks.