Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling system

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by rayal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Buckau's avatar - elgandorad
Townsville
Australia
Member #8177
October 26, 2004
18 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

i have a program that i am developing for the Aust QLD lottery i have a routeen that will produce all the combinations using a given list of numbers i need to modify this to encloud a wheeling system with garentees

eg. 3 form 6 will garrentee that any 3 of the numbers will apear in a singel game if 6 numbers ar hit!

can any one help with the fomular to do this

thanks

steve

Always trying good luck

Steve

St-A-R
    Canada
    Member #51908
    May 1, 2007
    19 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Effectively there is some books giving exactly what you need, like those made by R. Serotic. But my preference are one made by Michel Tritten (deceded since). The latter was an ingener and his hobby was mathematic about lottery. The most I could do is to send a sample of his chart regarding to assure for instance a 3/6,4/6 etc..following for always instance if you got the 6 numbers among the 12 you have played. I am sure you should have the same kind of information from various books like dr. Georges, Gail Howard etc.. Just a suggestion.

Good work !

Rayal

Cheers

Buckau's avatar - elgandorad
      Townsville
      Australia
      Member #8177
      October 26, 2004
      18 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2009, 2:32 am - IP Logged

thanks for the info, are these books avalibel online?

anythig you can offer will help!

currently my system is consistently producing 3-4 primery numbers and at least 1 of the 2 supps 80% of the time i wont to refine my filters and seaching and creat my own Wheeling systems including modified wheels.

Always trying good luck

Steve

St-A-R
        Canada
        Member #51908
        May 1, 2007
        19 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2009, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

As i wrote most of my books regarding lotteries are from the past 20 years, except for Michel Tritten (was only available in french at time, and out of stock since few years because the decease of the author). I am sure that if you make a good search following the normal tools search on the net you should find something that will suit you following what you are building.
        Good luck to you,

RayalCheers