Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something i dont understand

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #34162
February 28, 2006
315 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

In pick 3 and pick 4 section a lot of players write down numbers to play ,which they claim they will hit this week,this month,they are lucky,and we need to play them.They give us like 20-50 numbers to play,and when someone hits box,everyone is like whoa...First of all,none is going to play 20-50 numbers everyday,and second odds are that someone will eventually hit either box or stright.So my advice is to not posting that many numbers,that noone will afford to play.

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Remember that this is a game. Some of us are just having fun posting numbers. And when it hits, of course everyone's happy, who doesn't like to be right? No one says you have to play anything. When you see a long list of numbers it's up to you to pick and choose and compare with your own workouts and systems.

Keep it fun!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

That's correct lottolaughs.

& I will add, no one should be that dependent on anyone else to select winning #s for you.

Be creative, play around with the #s on the lighter side (have fun) & you will be surprised at what you may discover just playing around with something.

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
        Member #4290
        April 9, 2004
        16436 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

In pick 3 and pick 4 section a lot of players write down numbers to play ,which they claim they will hit this week,this month,they are lucky,and we need to play them.They give us like 20-50 numbers to play,and when someone hits box,everyone is like whoa...First of all,none is going to play 20-50 numbers everyday,and second odds are that someone will eventually hit either box or stright.So my advice is to not posting that many numbers,that noone will afford to play.

Bob27 - Everyone has a different style of playing and winning the lottery, so there are different strokes for different folks. My advice would be to 'overlook' what numbers someone post if they have too many numbers for you. Some of us can afford to play a large amount of numbers and do quite well doing so.

Good Luck to you however you play/post!

Blue Angel

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

chicago
          United States
          Member #34162
          February 28, 2006
          315 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Shouldnt they be in prediction section?  Even if they hit,so what? noone will win.Maybe its fun,but fun without winning,its not really a fun.

What if there will be a stright in those numbers,and everyone will be like,,i wish i could play them.You see my point?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Perhaps i can help narrow it down for you for within a week....something with double 9's should be headed your way very shortly....from your recent draws of     896   and 669  will presumably hatch a number with 99 pair in it...do a search on what's been traveling to help narrow it down....hope that helps

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              552 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Remember that this is a game. Some of us are just having fun posting numbers. And when it hits, of course everyone's happy, who doesn't like to be right? No one says you have to play anything. When you see a long list of numbers it's up to you to pick and choose and compare with your own workouts and systems.

Keep it fun!

I Agree! - Pogo

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

After you have been around lottery post long enough looking for numbers to play in your state you will find who is fairly consistant with posting numbers for your state.

You choose your predictor if you play others numbers.

Some players do not take the time to strategy their picks and come to lottery post to find a predictor.

Maybe at some point Todd will have a pay per view for predictors to be compensated for their work.

I might add that it takes a lot of time for someone to research numbers in a state other than their own. I spend hours just in my state looking for plays.

WHATT

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7415 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

You should only play the numbers that you like, not what someone else post. We all have our own workouts and contribute info only to help others. Maybe our picks are exact or a digit off but it helps to narrow the playing field. I like the daily workouts myself and then sometimes compare to another weekly workout. A monthly workout has too many numbers to play daily even if they do hit. Hope this helps and good luck.....

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

chicago
                    United States
                    Member #34162
                    February 28, 2006
                    315 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I would like to hear what methods ur using posting these numbers in pick3 and 4 section.I would like to do it myself.Below are pick 3 numbers from last week in Illinois.How you figure out what  number or numbers may be next?

2/14/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    8-1-1
                    2/14/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    4-2-6
                    2/13/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    8-1-4
                    2/13/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    7-7-5
                    2/12/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    4-5-0
                    2/12/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    0-5-9
                    2/11/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    2-1-9
                    2/11/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    6-6-9
                    2/10/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    6-5-0
                    2/10/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    7-5-3
                    2/9/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    8-9-6
                    2/9/2009
                    Midday Pick 3
                    0-2-3
                    2/8/2009
                    Evening Pick 3
                    9-4-4

History of our on-line games

konane's avatar - wallace
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3333 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

You might want to look into upgrading your membership to gold or platinum to be able to access all results, search results, use filters and other tools provided with those membership levels.  Worth every penny in my opinion!  

http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships

One of the best tools for me is being able to look at 'Daily Numbers Games' results when considering playing Cash 3 or Cash 4 in my home state.  It allows you to see trending numbers in other states to determine which ones may be traveling in your direction.  You can further deflate and filter results for more sophisticated analysis.  I also swear by the 'Search Past Results' feature which is an awesome analysis tool for all games in all states.

Each predictor comes from a different perspective of analysis.  It's up to the viewer to determine if the predictor's numbers, their pairs, or number positions are relevant to what they the viewer believes will hit in a timely manner.

Good luck!  Big Grin 

Good luck to everyone!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                        Member #4290
                        April 9, 2004
                        16436 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

After you have been around lottery post long enough looking for numbers to play in your state you will find who is fairly consistant with posting numbers for your state.

You choose your predictor if you play others numbers.

Some players do not take the time to strategy their picks and come to lottery post to find a predictor.

Maybe at some point Todd will have a pay per view for predictors to be compensated for their work.

I might add that it takes a lot of time for someone to research numbers in a state other than their own. I spend hours just in my state looking for plays.

Thank you for saying this JAP69, "I might add that it takes a lot of time for someone to research numbers in a state other than their own. I spend hours just in my state looking for plays."

So many people complain/comment about this and that for people posting/predicting numbers and where they should be posting. It takes a helluva lot of time to precisely predict what could come in a particular state for multiple states and "I pay me", so that's why I post, play and predict where I choose to. I will help anyone who is willing to help themselves, but I don't get paid for my time, so my time ultimately is mine and no one should be put down or complained about for how, where, or when they post. 

I hope no one gets offended by my post because it was not my intention.

Blue Angel

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49642 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

If you have a better way to Play I'd like to hear it.

If you don't have a better way to Play, you might consider filtering out some of the combinations from those lists you speak of:

Using:

Even/Odd/Low/High Frequency/Skip

Root Sum/Sum Last Digit/Sum Frequency/Skip

Digit Frequency Straight/Boxed

Digit Skip Straight/Boxed

Pair Frequency Straight/Boxed

Pair Skip Straight/Boxed

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

You've been a member long enough to evaluate the worthiness of each member posts.  Just stick with the ones with a good track record for winning. 

I trust my own numbers most but it's still interesting to read about how others are picking their numbers and how successful they are.  Even if I don't play their numbers, if they are doing something successful, I'll try it when I pick my numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

chicago
                              United States
                              Member #34162
                              February 28, 2006
                              315 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Since on became member,i never had a chance to post my pick 3 prediction,and this is what i will do in good detail in pick 3 section.We will see what will happen.