Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sista's Piks

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Sista Dee.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.  We're hanging in there on this end...  Just wanted to mention that I'm putting at least a 50 box on these tonite:  972, 777, 723, 921, 722, 772, 222, 4706, and 9723.  Even a $40.00 hit will give me a couple of extra $$ to bake a cake or something for the kids...  Also, as far as those flight numbers that's been floating around in the news this week (1549 and 3407), ya'll know like I do that it'll pretty much bankrupt the Lottery commissioners all over if one of 'em hit and they'll be out there looking for jobs just like some of our fellow Americans and stuff too, so on that note, I suggest we play with those a little and either think about converting a digit or going up or down one or two digits.  Georgia got 3072 the other night and the flight number itself was sold out...  I also noticed that Tennessee got 7303 last night.  So, Rebecca and Marge (the lottery commissioners for GA and TN) will probably flip the script and maybe bring one of 'em to cash three.  Hope ya'll can see where I'm going... 

Gotta go in the kitchen and start rattling some pots and pans so I can have a decent Sunday meal for the family.  Caught that 219 when it hit the other day, so I had a little extra and actually will bake a cake for the folks today.  Will probably play Mook Bear's birthday tonight in cash 4, too (1219).  Take care and as always, I hope the piks do something for somebody somewhere...

Sista Dee  Wink

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Vtracs is My Game!
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #3617
    February 6, 2004
    7497 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Is it really you? Sooo glad to see you back! I was a big fan of yours some years back... could not wait for your daily posts for Ga. I already got that 972,772,272,921,777 on the ticket to play for tonite. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
      United States
      Member #17
      October 11, 2001
      261 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, lady!  Good luck to you, too!  :-)

Toy's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg

United States
        Member #45
        September 7, 2001
        844 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Girl, Its good to here from you again, take care and I will play the pics you threw out there.

WHISH's avatar - flower2
          Hardwick, Georgia 31034
          United States
          Member #104
          August 16, 2001
          855 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Glad to have you back.  I play them this evening. 

rockford tn
            United States
            Member #70165
            January 25, 2009
            52 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

What do you have for Tn. tonight.

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.  We're hanging in there on this end...  Just wanted to mention that I'm putting at least a 50 box on these tonite:  972, 777, 723, 921, 722, 772, 222, 4706, and 9723.  Even a $40.00 hit will give me a couple of extra $$ to bake a cake or something for the kids...  Also, as far as those flight numbers that's been floating around in the news this week (1549 and 3407), ya'll know like I do that it'll pretty much bankrupt the Lottery commissioners all over if one of 'em hit and they'll be out there looking for jobs just like some of our fellow Americans and stuff too, so on that note, I suggest we play with those a little and either think about converting a digit or going up or down one or two digits.  Georgia got 3072 the other night and the flight number itself was sold out...  I also noticed that Tennessee got 7303 last night.  So, Rebecca and Marge (the lottery commissioners for GA and TN) will probably flip the script and maybe bring one of 'em to cash three.  Hope ya'll can see where I'm going... 

Gotta go in the kitchen and start rattling some pots and pans so I can have a decent Sunday meal for the family.  Caught that 219 when it hit the other day, so I had a little extra and actually will bake a cake for the folks today.  Will probably play Mook Bear's birthday tonight in cash 4, too (1219).  Take care and as always, I hope the piks do something for somebody somewhere...

Sista Dee  Wink

Thanks Sista!Love

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
                United States
                Member #17
                October 11, 2001
                261 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

What do you have for Tn. tonight.

Hi Beverly,

I would seriously consider breaking those flight numbers down and playing 'em in cash 3.  I'm thinking something like 145, 945, 340 and 704.  These are some crazy looking combos, but we've been getting some pretty stupid numbers with very low payouts these days...

Sista 

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
                  United States
                  Member #17
                  October 11, 2001
                  261 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Forgot to mention...  Florida dropped 5195 in their cash 4 midday today.  That's one digit off from that flight number (1549).  Hope somebody down in those parts got a little somethin' somethin'...

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                    Albany,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #45615
                    August 24, 2006
                    2135 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank you SISTA !!   for your post I enjoy down to earth post !! I hope I can get us some BAIL OUT !! NUMBERS FOR  MONDAY !!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
                      Member #1035
                      January 14, 2003
                      415 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello Good to see your post.  I have tried to call your office but I always get a recording.  Take care.

loni

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
                        United States
                        Member #17
                        October 11, 2001
                        261 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Loni,

Send me a PM w/your phone number and e-mail and I can contact you.  I'm in an organization where I have to be in a lot of meetings, so that's probably why you missed me.  Then when I'm not in meetings, I'm on the phone ordering a lot of stuff or helping some of my colleagues work thru a procurement issue.  I see 'ol Marge didn't let a Sista get a cash 3 hit, but I hope some of the folk in Tennessee got a piece of that 451...  Since I'm off tomorrow (President's Day is a Federal Holiday), I have a few minutes to work on my board.  Still got my fingers crossed for a cash 4 hit, though.  Take care!! 

SistaSmile

Sista Dee's avatar - hi
                          United States
                          Member #17
                          October 11, 2001
                          261 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you SISTA !!   for your post I enjoy down to earth post !! I hope I can get us some BAIL OUT !! NUMBERS FOR  MONDAY !!

You're welcome, Dr. Lottery!  :-)  I'm gonna definately try that 972 again, especially since Chou has it as one of her followers (297).  Take care and have a great evening!

Sista DeeWink

ATLANTA
                            United States
                            Member #62901
                            July 12, 2008
                            16768 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Sista Dee  Wink

GREETINGS! YOU MENTIONED A FLIGHT NUMBER....

Also, as far as those flight numbers that's been floating around in the news this week (1549 and 3407),

GA EVE 2/15/09 CASH 4 5149 !!

"Canada geese brought Flight 1549 down, NTSB says "

CONGRATULATIONS!! Party

middle Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #1893
                              July 20, 2003
                              1868 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sista Dee,  it's always good to hear from you and take a trip down memory lane.  I hope you stop by more often and stay longer.  Here's wishing your plays are winners!

maggie