Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Pick 3 - 4 Serious Players

Topic closed. 4177 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 169 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
joe blacks's avatar - 8b835b0e2f9284a6d29744996e9fbba86f729b6 t.gif
SHELBY SUPER SNAKE
United States
Member #59398
March 15, 2008
823 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Never, LOL 

1-1-3    1-1-5    1-1-6    1-1-7
1-1-8    1-1-9    3-3-1    3-3-5
3-3-6    3-3-7    3-3-8    3-3-9

0,2,4 in 2nd position

forget 1,3 in middle

we wont need it

Believe in Yourself

As a gifted listener, coach and friend, one of the best gifts my warm-hearted Italian padre has given me is the courage to believe in myself no matter what. He taught me that "you have to see the invisible to do the impossible." Don't wait for life to happen to you — it's up to you to go out there and make your dreams a reality. -Megan Bello

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
    Member #63356
    July 26, 2008
    1427 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

My creation 4 Serious Players was stolen by jealous pirates!

Practicing Eavesdropping on the Universe

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22944 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Never, LOL 

1-1-3    1-1-5    1-1-6    1-1-7
      1-1-8    1-1-9    3-3-1    3-3-5
      3-3-6    3-3-7    3-3-8    3-3-9

0,2,4 in 2nd position

forget 1,3 in middle

we wont need it

joe?

0, 2, 4 in second position?

You don't mean exchange the 1's and 3's for 0's 2's and 4's?

103 123 143

105 125 145

Like that...

?

I feel like a real caveman now, cause I can't do it if you won't please explain it.

Confused

United States
        Member #63356
        July 26, 2008
        1427 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

DR - Cavemen never had a problem.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22944 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

2-8-8    6-6-7    6-6-8    6-6-9
          6-8-8    8-8-7    8-8-9

need more figure

2-6-8

in

1st position

so

u coluld won more

spend less time

just trust in

i am not look at bad value

i am ur side

cave-men can

u can do better

believe

1st position

thx

from your friend LOL

Kapt you're scanning too many NUMBERS and not enough TEXT!!..Did you SEE what joe said about cavemen?

dr65 wrote:

**I feel like a caveman because I can't do it if you don't explain it** means: I can't do better because

I don't understand what exactly, he means. In simple, caveman terms, explain yourself, please joe.

Thank you!

It was something he would relate to because he wrote it and I read it.

Kapt, I beg to differ -

Cavemen have always had problems, broken limbs just hanging there until they kicked

off from gangrene, T-Rex attacks, being dragged around by their hair and then there's the weather..

freeze to death, cave flooding, ice shelf movement, tremendous heat from the great meteor that

incinerated all life as, well, as we think it was, broken skulls from clan wars where they lost half their

brain matter and just died in due time. Even today they are constantly harassed - look at the

Geico commercials - poor guys. They're depicted as hairy, brainless beasts that couldn't do much more than

make it to the next day if they were lucky enough. They didn't even have fire until some Neanderthal

genius clicked some stones together one day, jumped up and down woohoo'ing himself because he

was the greatest thing since someone invented the Woolly Mammoth skin three piece suit.

Poor cavemen....they had all kinds of worries. Maybe it's a good thing they all expired...or was it evolved?

ONE THING they didn't have to worry about was the Pennsylvania Lottery. They would have clubbed 

each other to death looking through all these numbers each day. Good for them. Although, on the other

hand, they probably had a gift in having such a little mind and would produce one number to play per week

and actually HIT it. Rich cavemen....there's something that makes absolutely NO sense.

Just like a lot of other things.

United States
            Member #63356
            July 26, 2008
            1427 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about you DR, but ask ANYONE how many times they have hit the numbers in a year.  I think I do very well with the lottery with the amount of times I do hit and the amount of money I get from them.  I am not hitting everyday like last year, but I still can say I'm a very happy woman.  :-).   No complaints.  Just have to pick your battles with it.

It is a shame that the number is always right in front of me and I can't ''see'' it.  I use to, but lately I'm so stressed out about other things that I can't ''see'' right now.  I think that the stress level will continue for another few months.  Geez!  I could be dead by then!

Cavemen/women and T-Rex were not on earth together - man came later.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14873 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

3rd position 1,3,5,7,9 recommand 1 or 3 - i hope you guy a having fun with pick 3 and win more loss less

5-8-3    7-6-3    7-8-1    9-6-1

WOW!!  joe blacks, a very close call again today.  PA nite  713!!!

United States
                Member #63356
                July 26, 2008
                1427 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

FRIDAY

H        8   1   2

C        9   7   3

O        2   5   3

H        1   3   8

C        9   6   5

O        0   2   4

H        5   2   0

C        9   4   3

O        3   6   8

H        5   1   2

C        6   3   4

O        3   4   6

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22944 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Well, now that you think you understand me...let me try to understand you. Your reply is defensive.

Your reply consists of defending what? Your number of hits in a year? Your ability? I do not think I made

mention of that at all. In fact much of what I said, as usual, is in fun. Keep fun in your life and stress out

of it. It's not hard to do. NO ONE hits EVERYDAY...not me, not you, not the best player in the world. Not this

year, not LAST year, not in any year.

Stress increases with pressure. Pressure increases when you try to accomplish the impossible and try

to make it look easy. Now down to the real problem. We need to keep lists to a minimum. Period. There

is no way you can take a list of 60 numbers and get a woohoo out of it. WHO knew to play WHAT in it?

Then when it's on a day after or before WHO knew what to play in 180 numbers!

I KNOW you do not play all of those numbers in one draw. If you play 3 or 4 here or there, Kapt do you

have some secret formula you are keeping to yourself and just throwing the rest of us off? The boxes

are good. I like those for all it matters now. There are many here that work differently. Some make it

easy, some study, some formulate, some calculate, some are more pattern intensive and some might

just pick numbers they like. No ONE person can take the credit, as you have done for some time now,

alone. This is a collective effort. When you are the first to WTG yourself, isn't that telling you something?

I've noticed for quite sometime now you serve yourself first. The post got quite because you got full of

yourself. Simple as that. To hit this thing and HIT IT BIG, you need a clear head and a main idea. I don't

mind helping anyone at all as much as I can but when I get too big to deal with, people can stop

listening to me too. Hit the big one is to hit REAL money. If we all worked together like I have said

many times before then we could ALL make real money. Now, what's more important? Pride or cash

in this game?

Now I got my sum 11 tonight, REAL cash. I didn't let the thing go up in flames like I wished yesterday. It

wasn't on the sheet that I saw. Nor in the boxes. You don't have to explain. You don't have to find it. You

don't have to make any excuse at all - be it stress, not seeing too well or animosity. You didn't get it, heck,

neither did 3/4 of the players that played tonight.

To be helpful, cut to the chase, cut the crap, make money, set aside issues and take your kudos when

you actually played the number you highlight. OR when you can cut down the list to a select few that

you have a REAL feel for....you can't have a feeling for every number on that chart. We can't work with

that. This is a thread for Serious Players....I AM a serious player. I'm not interested in hitting on paper.

Now do you think we can get past this minor bump in the road? Or do we have to continue to deal

with the garbage? Because if this keeps up no one will want to come here. Think about it.

United States
                    Member #63356
                    July 26, 2008
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2009, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Sounds as if you had a bad day DR.  And if you even think that I would be embarrassed about your rant then you are mistaken.  Yes, I do take credit for my wins - why not?  And I am full of myself, everyone should be.  Self is the most important person to oneself, if not, then there is a problem. 

If for some reason I should stop being myself just to appease a few people I would rather not.   There is a saying that I needlepointed that hangs on my wall that I abide by.
                    Say want you want, think what you want, those that mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind.
                    I have shared my knowledge with this post, and yes there are things that I can't even explain how or why I would know what number will come out, could be the voices I hear, could be the nightly visitors that are shadows, or the power that moves my pencil to make a mistake on the paper that shows me where I should pay attention to, or the one that tells me to save my money that day, it all comes together for me.  I'm happy with it, I have accepted the unknown.
                    The post for Serious Players was started by me for Serious Players who had systems, and was seasoned players to validate their hunches.  Then I got to thinking that I would give tips and insight into the lottery system as I knew it.  I did, I do.  I share my Sheet every month (-1) since I started this post.  And if a person doesn't follow the lottery, yes the numbers I post per day would be mind bending.  But, if a seasoned player knew what they were looking for, its a gold mine. 
                    At the end of each month its difficult to determind numbers, been there.  But the Sheet was very consistant this month with winners, a load of straights and boxes. 
                    I even sent you my original history sheet via email, which I never post.  So I don't understand your rant about a what else I do to determine the system.  I have been very generous.

And I'm going to leave it like that, take it or leave it.  It doesn't matter to me.

joe blacks's avatar - 8b835b0e2f9284a6d29744996e9fbba86f729b6 t.gif
                      SHELBY SUPER SNAKE
                      United States
                      Member #59398
                      March 15, 2008
                      823 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2009, 2:53 am - IP Logged

1st position at 0,2,4 [recommand 0,2]

0-5-5    0-5-7    0-5-9    0-7-7
                      0-7-9    0-9-9    2-5-5    2-5-7
                      2-5-9    2-7-7    2-7-9    2-9-9
                      4-5-5    4-5-7    4-5-9    4-7-7
                      4-7-9    4-9-9

Believe in Yourself

As a gifted listener, coach and friend, one of the best gifts my warm-hearted Italian padre has given me is the courage to believe in myself no matter what. He taught me that "you have to see the invisible to do the impossible." Don't wait for life to happen to you — it's up to you to go out there and make your dreams a reality. -Megan Bello

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22944 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2009, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Sounds as if you had a bad day DR.  And if you even think that I would be embarrassed about your rant then you are mistaken.  Yes, I do take credit for my wins - why not?  And I am full of myself, everyone should be.  Self is the most important person to oneself, if not, then there is a problem. 

If for some reason I should stop being myself just to appease a few people I would rather not.   There is a saying that I needlepointed that hangs on my wall that I abide by.
                        Say want you want, think what you want, those that mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind.
                        I have shared my knowledge with this post, and yes there are things that I can't even explain how or why I would know what number will come out, could be the voices I hear, could be the nightly visitors that are shadows, or the power that moves my pencil to make a mistake on the paper that shows me where I should pay attention to, or the one that tells me to save my money that day, it all comes together for me.  I'm happy with it, I have accepted the unknown.
                        The post for Serious Players was started by me for Serious Players who had systems, and was seasoned players to validate their hunches.  Then I got to thinking that I would give tips and insight into the lottery system as I knew it.  I did, I do.  I share my Sheet every month (-1) since I started this post.  And if a person doesn't follow the lottery, yes the numbers I post per day would be mind bending.  But, if a seasoned player knew what they were looking for, its a gold mine. 
                        At the end of each month its difficult to determind numbers, been there.  But the Sheet was very consistant this month with winners, a load of straights and boxes. 
                        I even sent you my original history sheet via email, which I never post.  So I don't understand your rant about a what else I do to determine the system.  I have been very generous.

And I'm going to leave it like that, take it or leave it.  It doesn't matter to me.

No bad day here at all, only good ones, always.

Rant? Just getting a few things off some chests here.

Someone had to let you know, why not the ole' dr65 buddy?

Step 1 in curing a chronic problem is admitting you have one. Good job! First step complete.

Step 2 is overcoming any delusional thoughts you might be harboring. Take credit for your real win$ but

don't try to take credit for something that has already happened and you chart.  Ex. All August 27th draws

from present back to the inception of the PA lottery - 1977 is not something you call your own specialized

skill and/or system. It is certainly not something that involves anything more than copying past results.

How you've come to call that your own, is beyond me. How you can actually cut and paste sections of

that list as some well planned, systematic, ingenious, deserving of a Woohoo wonder sheet, is also beyond

me.

Step 3 is revamping the way you do things and understanding that what you do affects all who you are

involved with in either a negative way or a positive way. By your own admission, self is most important to

you. If all you had to rely on in life was yourself, then you would lead a mighty miserable life. You

started a post and invited others to join in, that's a good thing. Raising yourself, even if someone needed

reminding, to elite status from past history result hits in a list of 60 numbers is well, so full of self you could

be the one woman show here. I participated many times in the woohoo parties before thinking it's totally

absurd to either play all of the numbers of the day or try to find one to hit when, say like today, 713 did

not hit apparently at all on any August 27th 1977(2003) - August 2009. History repeats itself but not always.

Give the sheet to a real seasoned player, say Lucky or Blackapple who by the way don't stop by anymore

and I'm sure they would give it right back. Yes, Kapt, you sent me the history sheet for August. Looked

like the sheet on the thread.

Step 4 is wanting to change for the better - we won't touch on that one yet as you are so far from it

that it's not even in sight yet.

Kapt, I follow the lottery and believe me, it IS mind bending. Typical Kapt. Keep the mystery going, insist

there is something the average person wouldn't see and that it would take a person of your stature to

bring it all together for everyone. If I posted 50 numbers daily, I could woohoo myself to the imaginary

bank and back. Now, would I play all of those? NO. Would I consider myself a guru? Maybe. If I had that

particular problem but I don't. If I were so seasoned as you subtly suggest you are and with all your years

of lottery/gambling experience, I could drum up a list for the forum participants which contained 10 good

numbers and they would hit. Look at joe, jojo, dee, Keystone, gamegrl, toad, cjr - all mighty fine players

who have had hits with 12 numbers or less, GBSSR is a master of doubles, some have done it in 2.

I'm not too hip on the extraordinary aspects of life - shadows, pencils moving by themselves, voices,

things that go bump in the night...those things are certainly not positive energy. That's the dark side

and good things do not happen when you make allies with that side. Payback is a b****.

Step 5 if you ever make it there is realizing the world does not revolve around you. There is room at the top

if you'll just move over or get off if you put yourself there.

Now I'm done. Take it or leave it. I don't care either. I suspect you'll be leaving it. Wouldn't expect

anything less actually.

TOPCOP38's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          SOUTHWESTERN, PITTSBURGH ,PENNSYLVANIA
                          United States
                          Member #8482
                          November 7, 2004
                          296 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2009, 8:02 am - IP Logged

My picks for today 219-183

Brookhaven PA
                            United States
                            Member #54318
                            August 13, 2007
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2009, 9:19 am - IP Logged

love it or leave it   Yes Nod

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14873 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

love it or leave it   Yes Nod

I love   the 475   and part of me can't leave it out either!!!Wink

Page 169 of 279