Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Pick 3 - 4 Serious Players

Topic closed. 4177 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 189 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
divatwist's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
phila, pa
United States
Member #79747
September 8, 2009
195 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Forgot 101

I'll play that for awhile too

I do like 490 also!

Hurray!

Just got off the phone with a pal of mine in florida , saturday they had 010.  we should had that to the list

DivaTwist

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22971 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2009, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

lol DEE!

All kinds of sci-fi going on here - just so they don't beam GUS anywhere - he still seems to be

doing alright for everyone!

See, he's not a bad chap!

Keep the good stuff going for tonight.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22971 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Right you are diva!

Keystone has been faithfully predicting that number and I wish it would come!

I've seen it pop up here and there and that might be a good thing too.

Do you think we can WILL it to come? Yellow Eyes

I have to pull something up, I hope you don't mind...but I have to go find the doubles master...

brb

GBSSR's avatar - spider
      Standard Member
      Advanced
      PA
      United States
      Member #4360
      April 8, 2004
      798 Posts
      PermalinkPosted: August 31, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP LoggedReply Favorites

September Doubles:

phila, pa
        United States
        Member #79747
        September 8, 2009
        195 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2009, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Everyone lets keep this site SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!US Flag

DivaTwist

phila, pa
          United States
          Member #79747
          September 8, 2009
          195 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Right you are diva!

Keystone has been faithfully predicting that number and I wish it would come!

I've seen it pop up here and there and that might be a good thing too.

Do you think we can WILL it to come? Yellow Eyes

I have to pull something up, I hope you don't mind...but I have to go find the doubles master...

brb

GBSSR's avatar - spider
          Standard Member
          Advanced
          PA
          United States
          Member #4360
          April 8, 2004
          798 Posts
          PermalinkPosted: August 31, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP LoggedReply Favorites

September Doubles:

dr65

Keystone sent me that email and her numbers are popping  and she did have that 100 on her list. Since it showed up in florida we may get the opposite 110 you can never tell all the states are connected especially de, fl maine,il sc, ga, nj .ny.

when a odd number rools there it always comes this way or it will reverse. fingers crossed.  Now the bottom numbers from GBSSR are hot 113,114,117,118,119.

And speaking about odd numbers last night DE had 210  and today digit for pick 4 was 1101. I think I just may have to drive  over to DE and play my numbers. Odd number I would start playing that and 0100 and 1111

DivaTwist

phila, pa
            United States
            Member #79747
            September 8, 2009
            195 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

numbers that come out in the fall 119 if that pops out then play 555. 

010,110,889,998 then 222 

they come out in 3's 001, 899, 110

DivaTwist

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14882 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Well being Gus was good to me today let's see how good he is to me tonite. I am going with trips and doubles, may the luck be with us all tonite!!!

000  666   111  444  777     110  774   100  166  553  115  511  998  220  221  122  922

Also watch out for the  11 and 111's on Front and Back Pair's of Quinto!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!Hyper

Here are some  more number for you Divatwist, I have the  110 and 100 and some other good ones, if you want to try them out or if they look good to you. 

Good Luck!!!White Bounce

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22971 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for pulling that up..I keep forgetting about the 11 and 111 for Quinto.

Snooze, you lose lol

Big Smile

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14882 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Everyone lets keep this site SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!US Flag

I hear you on the SMOKING HOT divatwist!!!! Just how hot do you want it, cause I'm sure we can get it pretty HOT!!!Anybody out there  a boy scout or a girl scout!!!We just might need you to get us a nice little fire going!!!  Anybody know if GUS was a boy scout or not, maybe he can do it for us!!! lolPatriot

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14882 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!! What a post this morning, I hope everyone said what they had to say and are ready to move forward, cause I am. Life is to short to worry about petty stuff!!! So what you all say, we start this week off with alot of winners!!!!

Here are some WINNERS!!!!!  Gotta think postive!!!

110   322   115  511  034  133  016 (it just might come back)  241  250  144  162  207  045

Good Luck Everyone!!!   (and that includes you Scottie!!)Coffee

Sorry divatwist here is a current update of the 110, I'll add the  100 also.

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

divatwist lets not get it too HOT Cheers :)  BUT i'M ON BOARD FOR THE RIDEHyper

Wink CJR~

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14882 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Nite Draw  308 did anyone see the total of winners!!!  It was 18,591, by golly that might have broke the record for number of winners, do you think???? I don't know, Gus must have been asleep on this one, or Scottie beemed him up!!!Thumbs Up

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                          Member #63356
                          July 26, 2008
                          1427 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Very nice 0 tonight - Didn't I tell You ??  WooHooo!! 

Man, its like a bank being open at midnite and no one else is around!

My creation 4 Serious Players was stolen by jealous pirates!

Practicing Eavesdropping on the Universe

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22971 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Very nice 0 tonight - Didn't I tell You ??  WooHooo!! 

Man, its like a bank being open at midnite and no one else is around!

Gee Kapt, What Planet Are You Playing On?

What They Pay You In? Moonrocks?

We Will Surely Have To Check That Out, Wasn't Aware There Was A Game OUT

There That Required Just One Number, We play in PA, we need the other 2 to go

with it.

We all deserve a WooHoo Party. Nearly Every Poster Here

Today Has A Zero In Their Picks - Pedestal Status For

A One Number Prediction, That's A Hot One.

Where's Your Fellow Hitters? They don't know what to

do with that suddenly secret list either. Top Secret or

Openly displayed....it's the same list only you can seem

to get a hit off. I think you have mastered the art of

deception. Pity is you don't realize you're also fooling

yourself. You can't taunt someone with what they do not

want. We've had access to the sheets for months before

you decided to go into hiding. I never once got a hit from

any of your lists. It has nothing to do with skill, it has

everything to do with total frustration and abandoning

a so called system as good as picking numbers out of a

hat. Maybe you sit in your easy chair and throw 3 darts

at your sheet. Who knows how you use it. Believe me

no special skill there either. Come on back when you can

do the amazing....list 3 numbers for the day and actually

have them hit. Do someone a real favor, help them, not

hinder efforts by pretending to possess the ultimate

money maker...a list where no one, even you, knows

what is up or down. I for one don't buy the garbage you

are slinging about picking winners from your sheet. Give

your hopeful followers something they can really use -

good tips they can use to be making visits to that all

night bank WITH you. Don't send lists, send them what

you are hitting on *cough* - won't take much, just type

in 3 numbers...right? Afterall, that's what you play out of

60, true? Why aren't you sharing your good fortune with

them? Not your money but your 3 picks you say you're

hitting on...I've said before there is no way you're playing

120 per day. They shouldn't be expected to either. Pedal

to the medal, Kapt..it's not a one person party. Doesn't

work that way for long, as you have already witnessed.

Good Luck Kapt....and by the way...it has a lot to do with

it. If it did not, your sheet would contain what you are

*playing* and hit everyday...a 3 number sheet..Imagine

that......PRICELESS.

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

PARTY TIME EVERYONE..I CAN FEEL IT.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                              Member #63356
                              July 26, 2008
                              1427 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Pardon me for posting to OTHER members on this Post that receives MY information via email - Like I would post winning numbers for disrepectful members here?  What?  You are telling me I can't post here?  ROFL!!

A situation was created on this post that prevents me from posting.  Still there are members that should know that I am willing to help those that did not join the clique, that did not disrespect me or my work.  And I am still trying to reach out to those that are still my buddies that visits this post.  So what if it means more work via emails on Lottery Post, we are POSITIVE and FRIENDLY in our emails. 

I was never one to tuck my tail, whimper and coward. 
                              Why don't you pick on someone your own size?  Small.

My creation 4 Serious Players was stolen by jealous pirates!

Practicing Eavesdropping on the Universe

Page 189 of 279