Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Pick 3 - 4 Serious Players

Topic closed. 4177 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 213 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22861 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Im gonna try to join the fun..Even though I havent hit since April Sad

Big 4

Hi jamorir Good Luck!

April?

Okay, they owe you big time too! Mad

GBSSR's avatar - spider
    PA
    United States
    Member #4284
    April 8, 2004
    999 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Four October Doubles:

771***** 884    664    001

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
      Member #76247
      June 22, 2009
      2144 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Four October Doubles:

GBSSR we have all been waiting for 001, 771Cheers

Wink CJR~

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14840 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, Welcome back,  sarfi33, Jamorir and GBSSR!!!  Good to see you all back, Good Luck with all your numbers, and hope you all get a winner!!!!HyperWhite BounceHurray!BananaJack-in-the-Box Now let's all party!!!! 

United States
          Member #76247
          June 22, 2009
          2144 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Well, Welcome back,  sarfi33, Jamorir and GBSSR!!!  Good to see you all back, Good Luck with all your numbers, and hope you all get a winner!!!!HyperWhite BounceHurray!BananaJack-in-the-Box Now let's all party!!!! 

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!Welcome back,  sarfi33, Jamorir and GBSSRPartyParty

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22861 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

gamegrl and gbssr, I think you have the thousand dollar winner there.

771/717/177

Double 7 due. Sum 15. A real fine double to play ss.

Everyone keep your eyes on it and your money too!

At least a .50 box but preferably a $1 ss + a few str8 too.

Going to see about a couple things.

bbl

United States
              Member #76247
              June 22, 2009
              2144 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2009, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

gamegrl and gbssr, I think you have the thousand dollar winner there.

771/717/177

Double 7 due. Sum 15. A real fine double to play ss.

Everyone keep your eyes on it and your money too!

At least a .50 box but preferably a $1 ss + a few str8 too.

Going to see about a couple things.

bbl

I Agree!Party I think that number is coming out too and just to show you how much , I am going to  spend my winnings before handBananaBananaBanana buying everyone at the club drinksCheers. My designated driver is here time to party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22861 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I torched the hat, that didn't work.

I scrapped the pairs, they're not producing right now.

The sums aren't even reliable....although, still sum 19 & 8 at night.

Today, I carved a pumpkin, counted the seeds, divided by 13, multiplied that by 3 and added 666...

I multiplied that number by itself and got 3 digits from that result, then subtracted 666666,

this is what I got:

212 ~ can you just believe it? Eek

717 ss

100 ss

REALLY - I'm just kidding!!

The above are what I have for today. Rooting for 717!

Keystone, I do have a finding in this humorous example....I had some time on my hands and actually

put these figures to the test to see if they panned out. Imaginary results are as follows:

Say for test purposes, I had 703 Pumpkin seeds.

Divide that by 13.

Multiply the answer by 3.

Add 666 to the result (lottery math)....and.....do you know what I got?????

**728**

Scared

If this works out today, I'm going into hiding...I think you'll all understand.

Because this was just for fun and something to do.

I'm not that into PUMPKINS..

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!

Pumpkin

cplus's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                  Pgh, PA
                  United States
                  Member #514
                  July 25, 2002
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I like to poise a question and please feel free not to answer. Ok, I have been around this post from the beginning, and wondered if you guys/gals are actually winning with the numbers you post. I don't want to sound like a cynic, but....some the posts come from previous ones 10-20 pages before.

Now I don't doubt the sincerity of some the picks, but I see some congratulations today from picks during the first mid-week in Sept. I haven't posted in a really long time because I am having a bad streak and would not like to waste people's money with some "bad" picks. Although I did hit 790 str8 last night!!! Trust me I really needed that one.

I guess what I am saying is I see a lot of picks, and wins but are they legit?

Hope I did not offend anyone.

Oh, another question, and this could be addressed to all the members. When you play, I'm curious, how much do you play daily($5 a day, $5 on a number)? weekly($10 a week, $50 a week)? Just wondering how much you profit, if any for this game.

Personally, I used to play daily, about $10 a day, or $70 a week with no real success. I have since change to playing weekly when I see a couple of numbers I think are good and put a few($2-$3, up to $5) dollars on it. It can get expensive if I go on a cold streak like I was for a couple months. But when I hits, it is worth it ($1K last night for example).

Again, I hope I did not offend anyone. BTW maybe it is time to start a weekly thread, so that some numbers do not get lost. I tried to do that before, but this thread was too popular. Just a suggestion. I will start to post some "winners" (I hope) later today.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14840 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I like to poise a question and please feel free not to answer. Ok, I have been around this post from the beginning, and wondered if you guys/gals are actually winning with the numbers you post. I don't want to sound like a cynic, but....some the posts come from previous ones 10-20 pages before.

Now I don't doubt the sincerity of some the picks, but I see some congratulations today from picks during the first mid-week in Sept. I haven't posted in a really long time because I am having a bad streak and would not like to waste people's money with some "bad" picks. Although I did hit 790 str8 last night!!! Trust me I really needed that one.

Oh, another question, and this could be addressed to all the members. When you play, I'm curious, how much do you play daily($5 a day, $5 on a number)? weekly($10 a week, $50 a week)? Just wondering how much you profit, if any for this game.

Personally, I used to play daily, about $10 a day, or $70 a week with no real success. I have since change to playing weekly when I see a couple of numbers I think are good and put a few($2-$3, up to $5) dollars on it. It can get expensive if I go on a cold streak like I was for a couple months. But when I hits, it is worth it ($1K last night for example).

Again, I hope I did not offend anyone. BTW maybe it is time to start a weekly thread, so that some numbers do not get lost. I tried to do that before, but this thread was too popular. Just a suggestion. I will start to post some "winners" (I hope) later today.

Well Hello cplus, good to hear from you again.  In regard to your question about people winning on this post, well like you said you have read going back 10 to 20pages of this post, so from reading those posts you can more or less tell how we have been winning and not winning.  yes, some of the winning numbers do come out from previous posts as far back as Sept. like you stated. We all, are not perfect and we post what we see and feel could be coming out according to everyone's own system that they use. And yes, sometimes the numbers come out later than we expect them to but, we have no control over how they come out, and some of us feel that the lottery people are not playing fair with us at times, so there isn't much we can do about that.  Yes, alot of us have been on a winning streak and than some of us go on a bad streak, like you have mentioned.  As for our picks being legit, YES they are legit cause if they weren't than we would all be winning everyday all the time, but as you can see from the post we don't hit everyday, but we are trying to do our best. If we were winning everyday, than I would have to say, yes there seems to be something fishy there. I am sure you  and, just like other people there is no PERFECT SYSTEM to win all the time (If you know of one please do let me know!!!). All of us contribute to the best we can with what we are working with, so don't feel that if you post your numbers they aren't any good. You may have numbers that other members have and may help them to decide what ones to pick, and then your numbers may very well be winners. We are all here to throw out your numbers and talk to each other and encourage people to do so without feeling like they are not good numbers. This post is all about helping each other, and giving credit where credit is due to anyone, and everyone.

To your other question about how much to play. Well, all I can say to that is play according to your budget. If you feel really good about a number than put more on that number.  I play according to my budget and if I feel like I have some good numbers to put more on than others.  Some times I just play numbers boxed if i want to cover more numbers and I don't have a good feeling about anyone in particular. So I maybe get a profit of $40.00 for a single digit number and $80.00 for a double number. $10.00 a day may be alot for some people and not so for other people. 

As to you hoping to not offend anyone, I can only speak for myself, and NO you haven't offended me, and I hope I can be of some help to you in any way I can. I am here to help people not HURT of OFFEND them, so I hope I did not offend you in my response to you questions. 

Good Luck with your numbers, and I hope to see you come back here and post some of your numbers and be a part of this thread!!! If you have any questions, I will try and answer them for you.

--Dee88

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Well Hello cplus, good to hear from you again.  In regard to your question about people winning on this post, well like you said you have read going back 10 to 20pages of this post, so from reading those posts you can more or less tell how we have been winning and not winning.  yes, some of the winning numbers do come out from previous posts as far back as Sept. like you stated. We all, are not perfect and we post what we see and feel could be coming out according to everyone's own system that they use. And yes, sometimes the numbers come out later than we expect them to but, we have no control over how they come out, and some of us feel that the lottery people are not playing fair with us at times, so there isn't much we can do about that.  Yes, alot of us have been on a winning streak and than some of us go on a bad streak, like you have mentioned.  As for our picks being legit, YES they are legit cause if they weren't than we would all be winning everyday all the time, but as you can see from the post we don't hit everyday, but we are trying to do our best. If we were winning everyday, than I would have to say, yes there seems to be something fishy there. I am sure you  and, just like other people there is no PERFECT SYSTEM to win all the time (If you know of one please do let me know!!!). All of us contribute to the best we can with what we are working with, so don't feel that if you post your numbers they aren't any good. You may have numbers that other members have and may help them to decide what ones to pick, and then your numbers may very well be winners. We are all here to throw out your numbers and talk to each other and encourage people to do so without feeling like they are not good numbers. This post is all about helping each other, and giving credit where credit is due to anyone, and everyone.

To your other question about how much to play. Well, all I can say to that is play according to your budget. If you feel really good about a number than put more on that number.  I play according to my budget and if I feel like I have some good numbers to put more on than others.  Some times I just play numbers boxed if i want to cover more numbers and I don't have a good feeling about anyone in particular. So I maybe get a profit of $40.00 for a single digit number and $80.00 for a double number. $10.00 a day may be alot for some people and not so for other people. 

As to you hoping to not offend anyone, I can only speak for myself, and NO you haven't offended me, and I hope I can be of some help to you in any way I can. I am here to help people not HURT of OFFEND them, so I hope I did not offend you in my response to you questions. 

Good Luck with your numbers, and I hope to see you come back here and post some of your numbers and be a part of this thread!!! If you have any questions, I will try and answer them for you.

--Dee88

I Agree!I Agree! I agree with Dee,  Cplus we welcome Partyyou to post and look forward to hearing from you. Cheers.

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22861 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Well now, if I didn't know better....ah nevermind...

HEY!! Great job, I see you had a straight winner last night. That is awesome! There are times where we

all really need it...be it the cash, the hope or just the good feeling that comes when these numbers turn

around and you can actually predict them right on sometimes.

If you've followed this post from the middle on..you'll see that I can really get long winded...I'll try not

to do that. Try.

I don't quite understand the: some posts come from previous ones 10 - 20 pages before. Maybe I do in

this way: Some posters play the same numbers, they switch them when a number on their list hits. Some

post what they think will show up. Some rearrange everyday. Some throw a few out there and hope for

the best - and they GET THEM TOO! Some post to reveal what they're playing for the day.

Do we all hit? I don't know. Do I hit? Sometimes. I'll tell you, if I could get a winner everyday and not just

the hypothetical, impossible, paper wins that were going around here big time since the beginning by the

author of this thread, I would be telling EVERYONE here WHAT TO PLAY.

This thread, just like any other here on Lottery Post, is for predictions, fun and a place to go that's state

specific. With some luck and work - hopefully some wins too!

The ultimate choice is up to the reader. They decide what to play, how to play, how much to play

and whether to play at all. Do we have winners here? Yes. Do the numbers come in everyday? No.

Show me a thread here that produces winners everyday with the MINIMUM of picks and I'll personally

MOVE to that state and start playing.

I can't tell you if what someone posted is what they played the day/night it hit. Personally, I don't care

to go back and calculate what they posted, how much it cost or how much they might have won. If it's

there, it's there. With no disrespect intended, I do believe you are missing the point or on a totally different

one entirely, I guess. Maybe you are curious to know how good this thread is? Or just slightly irritated in

the date frame the hits are coming from..If I were you, I'd take this from the whole thing:

Don't worry if the hits are legit...that's not the point. Concentrate on the numbers that are listed. If they

hit, that's great! I don't quick go rush to see if someone is going to say HEY I got $500 bucks from that one.

AND I don't ask. Getting/PLAYING the number is the important thing...getting paid of course, comes next.

I for one, never want to get so serious that this turns into something that is do or die. That's not fun,

that's stressful. We all get bit by the dry spell bug, it is inevitable.

Everyone knows their limit. Everyone is free to choose. Everyone gets sick of no hits and everyone loves

the days they do hit. Give, take, win, lose. It's the game.

Don't worry about offending me for one, it's iron skin day today, didn't you know? lol

I'm not interested in making this a thread about how much someone won in a day or week or how often

they hit or if the predicts are hitting often enough. I'll tell you that I play what I want to play. Whether

that equals $10/day or $50, it's up to me. I play what I feel like playing. If I make it back, I make it back, if

not, there's always another draw. I realize that some people can't waste money but if you realize some

people don't care we've got common ground there. I don't post and EXPECT anyone to play

what I put there. I post what I play. If I see a number or think of one later I didn't post, I'll pick it up too.

Sometimes that has been lucky, sometimes not. I don't write everyone's numbers down and play them all

either. I'll pick mine and some of the rest. I'll especially go with what I think is coming and what

others' are saying is coming. This is what this whole thread is about. Getting ideas, heads and hopefully

hits together.

It's not about self-gratification. It's a collective effort by posters to get ideas together

have fun, talk, check in, check out...If someone gives you at tip on 000 YOU decide whether you want to

pick it up. I and a lot of others decided to play that the night it came. Good thing too. If I hadn't been re-

minded of it just THAT day, I probably would have forgot all about it. Thank you Keystone!!!

No one is saying HEY play MY numbers. There is no guru here - you won't find winning numbers here

everyday either....If we all posted 60 numbers per day, yeah there'd be paper wins but how do you spend

that? AND most of all, how do you find it, say if you can only play 3 of them? Luck? Then post the 3. AND

TELL everyone else about it too.

Honestly, I mix things up all the time unless I have a few I want to play until they show. Like 815, 109, 212

I always play even if they're not listed. I just like those...will they come? Who knows until they do, will it

be soon? Who knows? I just keep them on.

It is possible to post your weekly numbers here if you'd like. Whatever way you want to post, no one is

going to lose you. You betcha if your numbers come out, we'll all be there giving you the wtg's everyone

deserves when they post a number and it hits.....whether they played or not. I don't divide the two unless

I posted it and didn't play it...then that's a kick in the pants and a wtg. We'd all love you to post your picks.

You know, sometimes the more the merrier. Heads together and working in different ways brings things

altogether. I have fun here and I hope everyone else does too. If we can get it together and win - GREAT!

PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22861 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2009, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Four October Doubles:

Adding the rest for tonight!

Thank you GBSSR.

Keeping my same ones for tonight.

I think I'll just number shop for the next couple days.

000 once again for tonight too.

You know who had 138? It wasn't me....

Initials....BA

Thumbs Up

Straight!

chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            bristol pa
                            United States
                            Member #34145
                            February 28, 2006
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok here we go for pennsi players-------Pennsi needs root sum #6    here are your #s for the next couple of days and mind you that these #s are to be played day and night  -------006, 033, 132, 114, 222, 015, 024, 078, 069, 996, 456, 168, 177, 888, 447, 555, 375, 483, 663, 429, 276, 285, 195, for tonight im going with the 195 combo good luck too all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Great to see you chef! You have been doing very well with the root sums, nailed those yesterday!

Excellent job Hurray!

I see quite a few great ones here and will be playing some of them too!

I see you have the 177, that's got many votes right now and I hope that's the one to show tonight.

GOOD LUCK!!

Page 213 of 279