Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Pick 3 - 4 Serious Players

Topic closed. 4177 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 234 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22907 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2009, 12:53 am - IP Logged

I give up I have to come out with a better system or learn that grid thing kap used to do before she lost her mind Agree with stupid

Blue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue Angel

Cleansing the thread and keeping crazy spirits at bay.

Here's a grid..it's got one number to play:

lol

Really, all you have to do is make 3 lines of numbers...use #'s 0 - 9 take out 2 or 3 #'s and double up some of the rest.

Wallah! you have just created your own miracle.

LOL!

Brookhaven PA
    United States
    Member #54318
    August 13, 2007
    256 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:04 am - IP Logged

ThudThudThudThudThud

I have just composed my self after having a minor melt down. How many of us had some variation of 501 on our post as a HOT number to play for the last couple of weeks......Bang HeadBang HeadBang Head

And to make matters worst the same guy I saw in the store a couple of weeks ago that played 501 was in the store today and played 501 " 20 staight and 20 box". So since it did not come out the last time I saw him I just said forget it. But this time I asked him why that number and he said it was his mothers birthday and he had a dream about her- ( UUGH I good kick my self) then he played 126  "10 box and 10 straight" I asked why that number and he said because it is coming out not sure when but it is due especially if 501 comes out tonight (UUUUUUGH!!!!!.   So you best no for a fact I will play 126 until it  hits....... 

And to top it off look how much they paid out   WHAT THE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scared

I hope you kept that number in wolfy

CJ, I did not have it.  I am now home with my son who stayed home from school with a bad cold today.

I cant get out to play the 126 and I am having a panic attack!  I bet that guy bumped it up to 20-20 on the 126 since his 501 came in.  good luck Thumbs Up

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14857 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:44 am - IP Logged

lol

Really, all you have to do is make 3 lines of numbers...use #'s 0 - 9 take out 2 or 3 #'s and double up some of the rest.

LOL!

Gee, Dr, sounds like fun. If you try it let me know how you make out after todays number!!!Blue Angel

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22907 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2009, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Gee, Dr, sounds like fun. If you try it let me know how you make out after todays number!!!Blue Angel

No way! I don't do those! I realized long ago that they only worked after the fact....and that is NO fun.

I was telling cjr if she wanted to she could make her own, no rocket science involved.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22907 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Okay, now all my windows are going to blow out from all this reminiscent subject matter.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22907 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

HOW DID WE GO FROM 520 WINNERS LAST NITE TO  10,379 TONITE!!!   HELLLOOOO!!!!

LOL

Yes, how about that? Isn't it a bit - uh, - unusual?

Maybe their figures are out of whack just like their numbers.

Wonder what the Quinto winner list is looking like? That's pitiful sometimes.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14857 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:09 am - IP Logged

WOW!!!  WTG DEER HUNTER ON YOUR STR8 LAST NITE  501!!!!  I KNOW THE POST IS A LITTLE PAST DUE BUT WHEN YOU GET IT STR8 YOU HAVE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGE!!!  NOT EVERYDAY YOU GET A STR8,  HOPE YOU HELD ON TO IT AND PLAYED IT!!!

WE DO HAVE A WINNER!!!!!PartyPartyWHERE ARE YOU DEER HUNTER?????

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22907 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:14 am - IP Logged

WOW!!!  WTG DEER HUNTER ON YOUR STR8 LAST NITE  501!!!!  I KNOW THE POST IS A LITTLE PAST DUE BUT WHEN YOU GET IT STR8 YOU HAVE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGE!!!  NOT EVERYDAY YOU GET A STR8,  HOPE YOU HELD ON TO IT AND PLAYED IT!!!

Hey DEE! You are right and deer hunter! Great job. One number, set right, super!

Party

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                  Member #76247
                  June 22, 2009
                  2144 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:24 am - IP Logged

So much for 8's.

Nothing near them.

Oh well, another day, another number.

I will be hitting a big 4 shortly.

50 tickets straight and 1 box lol

Some crazy lady was in today and had a list a mile long. Cost: $148.00 Eek She was playing straight, super straight, box, the whole works.

Another crazy lady kept hitting up the instant machine for $20 tickets....if she won before that, she put it all back. She didn't look too happy.

Hit and run is the way to do it with those.

DR  that was me did you not see my tee shirt with CJR written across it   LOL:)Cheers

Wink CJR~

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

10/21

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:27 am - IP Logged

CJ, I did not have it.  I am now home with my son who stayed home from school with a bad cold today.

I cant get out to play the 126 and I am having a panic attack!  I bet that guy bumped it up to 20-20 on the 126 since his 501 came in.  good luck Thumbs Up

Wolfy do not panic it may not come out today

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22907 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:40 am - IP Logged

LOL!! It was!! Get out!

So....YOU are the one that throws all those non-winning tickets on the parking lot?

AND...you must get around because I swear, I saw you in the Indian smoke shop doing the same thing!

Hey, I wonder how many people do that...go from shop to shop just to get their days worth of numbers.

The store I go to has a bunch of grumpy old people standing in line huffing like they've only got an hour to live and 15 minutes of it is being

wasted behind that lady. I'm a patient person. I can wait. Some of these people these days....in a hurry all the time. Like at a stop light..if you

don't take off like you're in a drag race, they're honking their horn within 3 seconds for you to get it moving...why? One day I got out, walked

back to the lady in the car behind me and asked her what's the rush. I figured she'd really love that extended hold up. She made some kind

of hand motions and screwed up her face, turned purple, backed up and tore off. Oh well, it's her health, not mine. 3 seconds or even 15 minutes

isn't going to make a major difference in my life. People need to chill out. Snowman

Speaking of chill....what was the number for snow?

333?

I thought they might bring another triple after the 000 & 888 but now after the 222 I'm not so sure. They made up the deficit in a couple weeks.

I don't think they'lll shower us with triples. I do like 111 & 333 though, Keystone likes 666 and so do I.

All I wish is that they'd cut the crap and bring out a common play that we can all hit on!

bbs

United States
                          Member #76247
                          June 22, 2009
                          2144 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:49 am - IP Logged

lol

LOL!

DR you are tooooooooooooo funny!!!!!   its called throwing as much s****** on the wall and whatever sticks you play  lol:Cheers

Wink CJR~

United States
                            Member #76247
                            June 22, 2009
                            2144 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:53 am - IP Logged

LOL!! It was!! Get out!

So....YOU are the one that throws all those non-winning tickets on the parking lot?

AND...you must get around because I swear, I saw you in the Indian smoke shop doing the same thing!

Hey, I wonder how many people do that...go from shop to shop just to get their days worth of numbers.

The store I go to has a bunch of grumpy old people standing in line huffing like they've only got an hour to live and 15 minutes of it is being

wasted behind that lady. I'm a patient person. I can wait. Some of these people these days....in a hurry all the time. Like at a stop light..if you

don't take off like you're in a drag race, they're honking their horn within 3 seconds for you to get it moving...why? One day I got out, walked

back to the lady in the car behind me and asked her what's the rush. I figured she'd really love that extended hold up. She made some kind

of hand motions and screwed up her face, turned purple, backed up and tore off. Oh well, it's her health, not mine. 3 seconds or even 15 minutes

isn't going to make a major difference in my life. People need to chill out. Snowman

Speaking of chill....what was the number for snow?

333?

I thought they might bring another triple after the 000 & 888 but now after the 222 I'm not so sure. They made up the deficit in a couple weeks.

I don't think they'lll shower us with triples. I do like 111 & 333 though, Keystone likes 666 and so do I.

All I wish is that they'd cut the crap and bring out a common play that we can all hit on!

bbs

Dr you got it,   I am on the floor rolling ,  You got me in stiches cant' stop laughingCheers

Wink CJR~

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Deer Hunter I hope you played the number and hit it real big like the other 100 million people in the worldBananaParty

Wink CJR~

Page 234 of 279