Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Pick 3 - 4 Serious Players

Topic closed. 4177 replies. Last post 7 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 269 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #79502
September 2, 2009
6446 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2009, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

When you said this yesterday  " I see it those 5's may bring the 2's"that stuck in my head . my issue  do I play or not .That is what made  me play superstraiight on my double number number's   yesterday. You are a WONDERFUL PLAYER KEEP IT UP

Many many blessings on you !  The honor is that my posts are even being read here. Theres immense talent on this thread and it doesnt go un noticed.  Really, thank you.   Ive seen enough doubles to last the rest of the year. Saturday,  Im going triples day and night,  heavy on the 444-999. And want to see Birds christmas number a few more times...209.   Hey,    thank you friends.

United States
    Member #81088
    October 11, 2009
    18 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I am my own person. I came to this site for help, because my picks have not been winners. Why would I want to give you bad picks to help you lose your money. Stupid!!!

I have been working many years to come up with some sort of viable system, but none has worked. Therefore, I came to this site to see if I could get some feasible direction. Sometimes we need others to steer us in the right direction. I am not perfect, but I guess you are.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4574 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2009, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

dif- Sugar works better then lemons, be sweeter and the honey(money) will come to you....

Now onto reality, are you a friend of Linda Thompson or Live in Penbroke,or Gone to Italian Lake? I only ask because Harrisburg is a region I am familiar with.

The best advice is read many of the forums, seek out systems and learn from them. It took six months to grasp some of the basics of the systems people use, the bottom line is....find what works to create the higher percentage of possible winning numbers. Right now DR65 seems to have the 100 shot-in-the-dark system down pat :) WTG DR!!!!

See Dif, we are each perfectly human so on that level its okay to come here and learn and experiment. Contribute when you can , you may just find that you have some methods that we can help you with .

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23229 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Just had to respond to some things!

Dee! GG! CJR! - LOL!! That list is hitting...That was a total joke! It took me all of about 3 minutes to punch in some numbers for

demonstrative purposes only....to demonstrate the utter chaos of a sheet/list/army of numbers listed with absolutely no guide, tip, how to,

why for, WHAT for lol..diFrau took it very politely but I hope everyone knows I was just kidding. Unfortunately the edit/delete feature is now gone,

expiring roughly 20 minutes after a post....well beyond that now. I think the best thing the list did was raise some hackles, some eyebrows and

some bad memories that thankfully, are just memories. We've seen some real strong statements in the last few hours/days? That's alright because

each of us has our own opinions, loyalties, temperaments, beliefs and ways to go about things. If we were all the same we might all use a list

like the one I jokingly posted and get nowhere each day! Thank goodness for variety! The spice of life. That's what makes this thread work.

Posters come together for some fun, some info, some tips and some hints, leads and help...and heck sometimes just for a good laugh.

I think the K phase has passed for now, just like a new moon or full moon phase can't last forever either.

Brighteyes. Your friend is not here, in fact swore of this thread and opted out of further participation because of bad chi...vibes..

energy. I see a whole lotta GREAT energy going on here and it has been for quite sometime. Your friend chose to be the sun and expected the

planets to do their parts.....revolve around it. From the beginnings of this thread, the claim was always made that this is a cooperative effort,

everyone was equally important and appreciated. No one owns anything here. We post here. No one ran anyone out of town, off the planet or

away from the thread. Voluntary actions are unable to be controlled. Now, I'm going to get off this subject because it's a dead horse. Nothing

you came here and said aides anyone in what we're here to do. Post some numbers, post some lottery related thoughts, post some good

tips but don't post just to start trouble. There is no problem here and hasn't been one since about mid September.

I am happy to say this is a Happy, Helpful, Happening, HITTING thread where everyone is together and no one stands alone. We keep the original

theme alive by focusing on GOOD KARMA, CHI, VIBES, ENERGY and in return are making it run smoothly. We might burn the midnight oil but don't like

to waste it - no squeaky wheels getting the oil around here anymore.

PartyParty

I'm expecting another party tomorrow!! Great job everyone!!

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
          Member #63356
          July 26, 2008
          1427 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2009, 6:19 am - IP Logged

NO, NO, NO!!!

Copied and pasted a part of MY SHEET without the formating?  DR is lying about making it up - its most likely on my blog or posted on this post if you care to look.

Joke is on ALL of YOU! 

My creation 4 Serious Players was stolen by jealous pirates!

Practicing Eavesdropping on the Universe

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6446 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2009, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Just a hunch,  8 has been hidden since sunday day. If there was to be anothr double today.. 288. My dream earlier this week was 588 , a 5 with two 8s hence,   two eights.......288    Would any of us be surprised to see a double today !

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4574 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2009, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Lucky, thanks for the hunch.

Heck doubles seem to be the theme,

I was wondering what to put with some pairs, now I know. Thanks for the tip!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                Member #76247
                June 22, 2009
                2144 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

146, 487, 722, 830, 824, 268, 421, I HOPE WE ALL HIT TODAY 181,

Wink CJR~

United States
                  Member #76247
                  June 22, 2009
                  2144 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Just a hunch,  8 has been hidden since sunday day. If there was to be anothr double today.. 288. My dream earlier this week was 588 , a 5 with two 8s hence,   two eights.......288    Would any of us be surprised to see a double today !

Lucky I like that 288 because  222 showed up in the number plus no 5 showed up in the workout  so I am playing all trips today

Wink CJR~

United States
                    Member #76247
                    June 22, 2009
                    2144 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

146, 487, 722, 830, 824, 268, 421, I HOPE WE ALL HIT TODAY 181,

I cannot understand why I did not do the reverse of 227, how could I have forgotten to play the number has 277ThudThudThudThudThudThudThud

Wink CJR~

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow pick 3 - 277 and quinto 77275   , What is up with that?????

Wink CJR~

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3973 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

to all

3883  3331  1621 2269 8219 7651 1124 1942 1425 0008 7008  1108  6134   [ quads]

739 937   815 427 417 128 214 125 479 202 429  329

good luck today

Jojosurf,

Outstanding selection of numbers.  Hope you hit it big buddy!  Nice straight hit!

479 straight.  WTG!  Very good play.

479 had been almost two years without a box and contained back pair 79 which had gone 1-2 years before it hit earlier this year; thus no surprise to see the back pair 79 return.

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all win lots of dough,

Keystone

Party

United States
                          Member #76247
                          June 22, 2009
                          2144 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Jojosurf,

Outstanding selection of numbers.  Hope you hit it big buddy!  Nice straight hit!

479 straight.  WTG!  Very good play.

479 had been almost two years without a box and contained back pair 79 which had gone 1-2 years before it hit earlier this year; thus no surprise to see the back pair 79 return.

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all win lots of dough,

Keystone

Party

I Agree!WTG  GREAT YOU HAVE BEEN ON A ROLL THIS WEEK  PICK 3 AND PICK 4 HITS.   WOWCheers

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Wink CJR~

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            15080 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2009, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

247 417-815-226 931-239- 333 666 000 555 999 for day

156 429 542 125 124 392 128 202 479  for night

these are ones on my list good luck   check back often we have some great posters here and have been doing very good with winning  pics  and will be glad to give you sonme suggestions our goal is to see everyone win a big happy family

good luck

jojo

!! WTG JOJO ON YOUR STR8 HIT TONITE.   SURE HOPE YOU GOT IT!!!!PartyYOUR LIST IS HOT!!

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

WE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEK I ENJOYED ALL OF IT.  LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK WHAT WILL IT BRING?????

GUS,  LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW "TurkeyWE WANT A TRIP BEFORE TURKEY DAYTurkey"

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO HIT THAT TRIP REAL BIG AND I MEAN REAL BIG WE ARE TALKING OVER A THOUSAND 

YA GOT Poke DO YA HEAR ME Bash DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEARHit With Stick

Wink CJR~

Page 269 of 279