Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Post 2/16-2/22

Topic closed. 289 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 15 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
Charlotte North Carolina
United States
Member #67555
November 29, 2008
3031 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't aware of that.

So when they show the Fantasy 5# - they are actually showing you what they have selected to be the winning combination for that day.

Hmm, I wonder if they are going to do the same with the 3 digit one day? This method would really make it hard for players to win. 

Because once they down load all the numbers played from all the terminals thoughtout Michigan - they can set a query to show what combinations has the least bets wagered against it - - and then show you the 3 digit combination they pretended was pulled from the machine with the least payout, like the fantasy draws.

WOW, Lottery will become absolete in the future.

It is becoming absolete NOW because everyone knows they are being cheated and yet some of us like myself keep playing off and on praying that the dihonesty of the MSL will end and stop being so messy. but we all know that is too much like right,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #67555
    November 29, 2008
    3031 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

It is becoming absolete NOW because everyone knows they are being cheated and yet some of us like myself keep playing off and on praying that the dihonesty of the MSL will end and stop being so messy. but we all know that is too much like right,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what a bumbafcked system, chris i didn't spell that correctly,butu know what i mean,LOL

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Battle Creek, MI
      United States
      Member #2131
      August 21, 2003
      552 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

wow what a bumbafcked system, chris i didn't spell that correctly,butu know what i mean,LOL

Yeap, knew what you meant.

But that is something else.  I didn't know fantasy 5 was computerize drawing, in Illinois they show you the fantasy 5 (known as little lotto) numbers as they are drawn.

What made Michigan pull the machine out of the picture beats me.

Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #67555
        November 29, 2008
        3031 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeap, knew what you meant.

But that is something else.  I didn't know fantasy 5 was computerize drawing, in Illinois they show you the fantasy 5 (known as little lotto) numbers as they are drawn.

What made Michigan pull the machine out of the picture beats me.

like BUSH,, its all about greed and taking from all theY can get,meanwhile the country does not benefit from nothing, not even that so- called stimulus, because the big man is going to distribute what he wants u to get, and not what we need to help us get back on top,,the big timers want everything to stay the way it is, this way they won't suffer like the little man, NOW TAKE THAT CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH ,and this IS HOW this game is played in the good old MSL.

Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #67555
          November 29, 2008
          3031 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

like BUSH,, its all about greed and taking from all theY can get,meanwhile the country does not benefit from nothing, not even that so- called stimulus, because the big man is going to distribute what he wants u to get, and not what we need to help us get back on top,,the big timers want everything to stay the way it is, this way they won't suffer like the little man, NOW TAKE THAT CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH ,and this IS HOW this game is played in the good old MSL.

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF TRASH HOLES,know what i mean?lol

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't aware of that.

So when they show the Fantasy 5# - they are actually showing you what they have selected to be the winning combination for that day.

Hmm, I wonder if they are going to do the same with the 3 digit one day? This method would really make it hard for players to win. 

Because once they down load all the numbers played from all the terminals thoughtout Michigan - they can set a query to show what combinations has the least bets wagered against it - - and then show you the 3 digit combination they pretended was pulled from the machine with the least payout, like the fantasy draws.

WOW, Lottery will become absolete in the future.

I agree , it will be very hard to win then i will call it quits because my interest is not in computerized games such as the megamillion , fantasy 5 , classic 47etc. Ga lottrey really gets my attention , i like that state then i move there , its a lucky state most big winners comes from that state for sure.......

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Still in the running

February 21, 09

Eve Keys/Triples

7-3-0-4-1

444-888

Coffee

Take a shot at 743

444 $10st   555 $12 i need  a bailout lol , i really like triples.is due...

United States
                Member #33588
                February 22, 2006
                2068 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

2/21 midday/eve

067 369 379 039 069

037 679 367 079 036

Keys : 0 3 6 7 9 and doubles good luck..Smash

This a hunch 571 and 381 add these good luck...

Battle Creek, MI
                  United States
                  Member #2131
                  August 21, 2003
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, the more I think about it - I think i will start playing the Illinois lottery (fantasy 5, better known as little lotto).  At least you can see the number drawn.

I been stop playing here - when I seen where the big winners were - always in a part of Michigan set back in a corner of the globe. LOL

I don't know what's becomeing of Michigan - they have really disappointed a lot of people in this state.

Ever wondered why more, and more businesses is moving out of Michigan.  I was told that this is the only state that charges businesses, a tax for having a business in Michigan.

I wonder how much will they lose before they understand that some people like to receive  a profit from their investments.

Battle Creek, MI
                    United States
                    Member #2131
                    August 21, 2003
                    552 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

444 $10st   555 $12 i need  a bailout lol , i really like triples.is due...

WOW, that would be a good catch 5K, 6k.

United States
                      Member #33588
                      February 22, 2006
                      2068 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

If it comes , you know chris lottrey is agame of chance is 50/50 i either win or loose he he heh hahaaaaaa.  I do not gamble everday i have learned to play heavy on few numbers. So when it comes i hit big and chill for a while you know what i mean lol,. I think we should also start a pick 4 thread that will be a good idea what do you think ? 

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, the more I think about it - I think i will start playing the Illinois lottery (fantasy 5, better known as little lotto).  At least you can see the number drawn.

I been stop playing here - when I seen where the big winners were - always in a part of Michigan set back in a corner of the globe. LOL

I don't know what's becomeing of Michigan - they have really disappointed a lot of people in this state.

Ever wondered why more, and more businesses is moving out of Michigan.  I was told that this is the only state that charges businesses, a tax for having a business in Michigan.

I wonder how much will they lose before they understand that some people like to receive  a profit from their investments.

What is really disappointing with Michigan lottrey is that they claim all the proceeds from the lottrey goes to schools i don't believe it , the proceeds goes to the politicians. The school sytem is in bad shape. where is the lottrey money.We all need a good explanation from the commisioner or who ever in charge lol

Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #67555
                          November 29, 2008
                          3031 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

What is really disappointing with Michigan lottrey is that they claim all the proceeds from the lottrey goes to schools i don't believe it , the proceeds goes to the politicians. The school sytem is in bad shape. where is the lottrey money.We all need a good explanation from the commisioner or who ever in charge lol

well kilpatrick messed up a lot of money and who ever runs this mSL is really having a jolly time, it is not right , now, i am calling the problem solvers, lol yes i am ,i am sick of this and we got a problem with the MSL cheating people so they can't win, someone needs to take those balls and throw them on 696 and run over them with a truck aaahahahahhha,  hey big play 696 it may fall,

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Thats the name of the game the more you put  on a number and you hit you win big , this is where i got my name from Big lol good luck everyone go get them ....Cool

Daniel C's avatar - Kinnak
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #53416
                              July 6, 2007
                              702 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

321 323 301 979 292 654 797 838 226 227 848

222 333 444 555 999

Page 15 of 20