Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vibrational Lotto

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ComradeJCS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #70985
February 16, 2009
5 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2009, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any decent information on Vibrational Lotto?  The stuff I have is decent, the thing of it is it is a hard read and there are some leaps of reasoning that I can not understand if anyone has an easier read or some xperience and would like to help me out that would be great.

I have a series of questions  such as

Formula Spreadsheet/Grid- Do I use the one in the book or do I make one up using offset mechanics for the last 40-100 draws?

Vibrational pairs do I use them in addition to the formula spreadsheet or on their own...

And many more questions.

I have had some success with various aspects of the Vibe lotto theories that I have read, I just haven't been able to put it altogether to geta 6 out of6.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2009, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Vibrational lotto? Does that have the same meaning as vibrations in The Secret?

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any decent information on Vibrational Lotto?  The stuff I have is decent, the thing of it is it is a hard read and there are some leaps of reasoning that I can not understand if anyone has an easier read or some xperience and would like to help me out that would be great.

I have a series of questions  such as

Formula Spreadsheet/Grid- Do I use the one in the book or do I make one up using offset mechanics for the last 40-100 draws?

Vibrational pairs do I use them in addition to the formula spreadsheet or on their own...

And many more questions.

I have had some success with various aspects of the Vibe lotto theories that I have read, I just haven't been able to put it altogether to geta 6 out of6.

In all the years I've been on LP, this is the first time I've seen the phrase "Vibrational Lotto".

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Canada
        Member #70985
        February 16, 2009
        5 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2009, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Although I am familar secret, I do not remember that part of it.  Vibration Lotto is the theory that numbers have a resonance and interact with other numbers draw with it to predict future numbers