Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CT's Lucky For Life??

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #11879
February 26, 2005
61 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

It has been pointed out to me that the Connecticut Lottery's telephone line for past results includes a choice for Lucky For Life.  Does anyone recall this game in Connecticut.  Can you share this info?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

It has been pointed out to me that the Connecticut Lottery's telephone line for past results includes a choice for Lucky For Life.  Does anyone recall this game in Connecticut.  Can you share this info?

I've never heard of it..just win for life and set for life

that's strange because I think that's a Pennsylvannia game  too

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
      Member #11879
      February 26, 2005
      61 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I saw the last three seconds of a tv commercial for this game on March 16.  The game will be played on Mondays and Thursdays, so I suppose that makes it an Online Game, like Daily Numbers or Powerball.  Still no mention of it on ctlottery.org .

I wonder if this is the game that was referenced in recent news about Connecticut wanting another jackpot game to draw in more dollars.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

it will be nice if CT got iselft a lucky for life...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2009, 5:48 am - IP Logged

it will be nice if CT got iselft a lucky for life...

...briefly just saw the commercial last night but can't tell if it's gonna be a jackpot game or scratch off....I did hear the part where they said  win 2 thousand a week for life though

Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2009, 7:05 am - IP Logged

A store owner showed me the Lucky for life blanks...It's a powerball styled game....number range is 1 to 39

...can't tell if there is a "kicker" or " lucky ball" but would have to assume so as the layout on the ticket looks like cash 5

United States
              Member #1826
              July 11, 2003
              2645 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

$2,000 a week? Sounds like a great prize to me. Lucky For Life in PA probably would still be around if that was it's top prize, instead of the paltry $3,000 per month prize it had.

You think you could get a picture of the play slip, front and back, so we could get the details?

(insert signature here)

Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

$2,000 a week? Sounds like a great prize to me. Lucky For Life in PA probably would still be around if that was it's top prize, instead of the paltry $3,000 per month prize it had.

You think you could get a picture of the play slip, front and back, so we could get the details?

I doubt it...as brief as the view was,I was under the impression they weren't supposed to show it at all.He had a few bundles still shrunk wrapped not to be broken until the game opens...whenever that is

The vagueness of the commercial is so corny..like they're warming you up to it being the  best thing on earth lol

but I'm sure it will sell like crazy

United States
                  Member #1826
                  July 11, 2003
                  2645 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I doubt it...as brief as the view was,I was under the impression they weren't supposed to show it at all.He had a few bundles still shrunk wrapped not to be broken until the game opens...whenever that is

The vagueness of the commercial is so corny..like they're warming you up to it being the  best thing on earth lol

but I'm sure it will sell like crazy

I doubt if it will sell like crazy. Game like this hardly ever sell well. I know the multi-state Win For Life hasn't sold any better than the game it replaced, Lotto South. And so many other games with for-life prizes have come and gone with only limited success. But then again this is a larger for-life prize than I've ever seen offered by an on-line game, so we'll just have to wait and see.

(insert signature here)

Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I doubt if it will sell like crazy. Game like this hardly ever sell well. I know the multi-state Win For Life hasn't sold any better than the game it replaced, Lotto South. And so many other games with for-life prizes have come and gone with only limited success. But then again this is a larger for-life prize than I've ever seen offered by an on-line game, so we'll just have to wait and see.

It's a     4+1 game    wb 1to 39   //////////     lucky ball   1to 39

new

United States
                      Member #1826
                      July 11, 2003
                      2645 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, looks good. I'll put the info, and my thoughts, on my blog.

(insert signature here)