Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player "Gone"

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2009, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Any one familiar with or has purchased his systems his website is no longer active,perhaps he went out of business or maybe he just decided too quit!!!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2009, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

For some reason "he" or whatever has stopped using steveplayer.com and started using steveplayers.com instead.

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
      Katy, Tx
      United States
      Member #67709
      December 3, 2008
      204 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player will not go out of business!!  I still recieve his mail.  He uses Opcom now.  Hope this helps you a little.  I use his systems regularly.

Deep in the Heart of Texas

JoeyGuitar

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2009, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

THANKS Guys!!! I have quite a few of his systems but one day I went too his site and got a message that said the site was no longer active as of 1/06/09 so I was confused!!! I'll try steveplayers.com since steveplayer.com is not active anymore.So TEXAS JOEY what systems do you have? and have they worked for you?? you don't have too name all of them just ones that helped in playing the numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19819 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player will not go out of business!!  I still recieve his mail.  He uses Opcom now.  Hope this helps you a little.  I use his systems regularly.

Deep in the Heart of Texas

JoeyGuitar

I Agree! As long as people believe a lottery system that wins millions of dollars can be bought for only a few dollars, Steve Players will be selling them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #62164
            June 19, 2008
            1217 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Are all those tickets he has on there legit wins?

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
              Pelham NY
              United States
              Member #60411
              April 16, 2008
              169 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2009, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player, is that the guy who sees numbers in everyday things- is so good at winning jackpots, he now devotes his time sharing his secrets with us mortals? Wow

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player, is that the guy who sees numbers in everyday things- is so good at winning jackpots, he now devotes his time sharing his secrets with us mortals? Wow

Maybe it's his way of giving back?

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                  Pelham NY
                  United States
                  Member #60411
                  April 16, 2008
                  169 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Can I borrow your rose colored glasses?

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Can I borrow your rose colored glasses?

You have them on...;) 

It was a joke. I don't own any of his systems. Simply create my own. 

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2009, 6:30 am - IP Logged

"PROV1x" Yes they are LEGITIMATE wins I've gone too the New Hampshire Lottery website too see and his name is listed many times in the WINNERS section of the website

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

"PROV1x" Yes they are LEGITIMATE wins I've gone too the New Hampshire Lottery website too see and his name is listed many times in the WINNERS section of the website

Maybe he felt that purchasing $10,000 worth of lottery tickets was a worthwhile way to get his name listed in a state that publishes the winners' names on their web site.  A savvy marketing move, but doesn't prove that he has a winning system.

I believe Steve Players' business model is to be on the upper-most expensive pricing scale, and to make his methods out to be "expensive and elite".  I guess it's worked for him so far. 

People who can afford to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for lottery tickets up-front in order to get some wins are able to play using his systems, but I don't think many of those people would publicly admit if they came out on the losing side of things.

Skepticism is healthy when looking at lottery systems.  I personally have nothing to gain or lose from people buying a Steve Player system, so hopefully my comments are not construed as anything other than their helpful intentions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Good Point TODD I never asked how much was spent on his tickets but I did see his name listed multiples times for Pick-3 and Pick-4 as if he spent a lot of money on a single number on some of his plays.For example in May 2006 I saw his name I beleive 10 times (if I'm not mistaken) with the amount of $2040 along with  it for the Pick-4.I have quite a few of his systems I buy them for ideas too assist me with my own methods of play and I have never bought any of his outragously expensive stuff just what I would spend on software nothing over $60.And too be honest only a handful of his entire catalog is worth purchasing another interesting thing I found out is STEVE PLAYER is a group of people not just one that's just the name they use so it's not one guy developing all these systems each year.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1272 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Good Point TODD I never asked how much was spent on his tickets but I did see his name listed multiples times for Pick-3 and Pick-4 as if he spent a lot of money on a single number on some of his plays.For example in May 2006 I saw his name I beleive 10 times (if I'm not mistaken) with the amount of $2040 along with  it for the Pick-4.I have quite a few of his systems I buy them for ideas too assist me with my own methods of play and I have never bought any of his outragously expensive stuff just what I would spend on software nothing over $60.And too be honest only a handful of his entire catalog is worth purchasing another interesting thing I found out is STEVE PLAYER is a group of people not just one that's just the name they use so it's not one guy developing all these systems each year.

If it is possible to buy tickets and cash in as a company, Steve Player might be a fictional name. If you need to ID yourself when collecting prizes because of taxes, perhaps Steve Player is a real name.