Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotsoft People / check this out & tell me what ya see !

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Hello Lotsoft people... Check this event out ....and tell me what you see ...and what you think.

Pull up Midday Ga Draws OK ..... then go to the Analyze these draws page . 

Now....pull down yesterday's draw 2/17 to the bottom of the page and see 863 last draw.

Then...... check the boxes to the rilght..... check All Odd and / Mostly odd

.....All Low/ Mostly LOw .....and ..... then All out/ mostly out

Then hit the visulize button ....... 

Now tell me what you see and what you think about that 863 hit yesterday.   

Lights up like a Christmas Tree doesn't it ?  LOL 

Check out the stats on this for the 315 draws last year.... at the bottom.

Once everyone with lotsoft checks it out ...... I have another very interesting thing that I have found to show you guys. Naughty 

Sorry ..... i mixed up the order filter up there at first.....for those who saw this post early... they are corrected now and ready to try again.

Should have been              ...all odd/ mostly odd..... all low/mostlylow ...all out /mostly out

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
    $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16835 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2009, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Hello Lotsoft people... Check this event out ....and tell me what you see ...and what you think.

Now....pull down yesterday's draw 2/17 to the bottom of the page and see 863 last draw.

Once everyone with lotsoft checks it out ...... I have another very interesting thing that I have found to show you guys. Naughty 

Sorry ..... i mixed up the order filter up there at first.....for those who saw this post early... they are corrected now and ready to try again.

Should have been              ...all odd/ mostly odd..... all low/mostlylow ...all out /mostly out

Unbelievable. I have this program and hardly ever use it other than to update draws so it can tell me whats out the most. I still 90% a pen and paper gal!!!

I'm still shocked at that showing WinD!!!

Shocked

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2009, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Wow !  right ?   Was it a screamer or not  LOL

It works out to .......13 Singles ...... 9 doubles ......and 1 trip

They are the only ones in the world that don't fit that ( Mostly all ...Odd,out,low)  filter formula above. 

They averaged 30 hits last year....which is almost dead on math average expectation. 

IF ......you want to see who and what this group looks like ......the 13 singles 9 doubles and trip group here is how you can do it.

Go to the Short Sums page ..... But ....But  you have to ask theopposite question now when using the filter windows.  Now we want to see whats left and reveal that group .  Filter mirror wise now...

Now doing the opposite... Short Sum page filter windows should be .....

checked as ..... EVEN/mostly   High/mostly  and IN/mostly 

This will reveal  Coffee..........   056, 678, 067, 256, 267, 456, 368,      458, 467, 468, 469, 478, 568

668, 669, 066, 166, 266,         366, 466, 566, 666, 667 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2009, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks NBey6 !   I Enjoy your joy ...very much ..... your good at it !  Sure hope some other lotsofties play with it too.  I think I'm probably missing some really obvious things we can plug in on this. 

After using Short Sums Box page .....and going back one year .....just one year of draws .... I went to the back page or the Straight Standing page and here is what I found .  I used all draws up until the 863 hit yesterday for history ......

Here's what was left ...... no other filters used ..... left these 59 straights .

056, 065, 067,

256, 265, 276, 368, 386,

465, 467, 468, 478, 485, 486, 487, 496,

506, 526, 546, 560, 562, 564, 568, 584, 586,

607, 625, 627, 638, 645, 647, 648, 649, 650, 652, 654, 670, 674, 678, 683, 685, 694,

706, 726, 746, 748, 762, 784, 786,

845, 846, 854, 856, 863, 864, 865, 867, 874,

Here is what I got going back to 2006 ....and pulling up all the still standing straights  ONLY 31 left

485, 487,

526, 562, 568, 584, 586,

607, 625, 627, 638, 645, 648, 649, 650, 652, 674, 678, 683, 685,

706, 746, 748,

846, 854,863, 864, 874

Win d    

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          New York, NY
          United States
          Member #39471
          May 16, 2006
          2696 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Great observations WIND. Dang I mine LotSoft everyday and I never cease to be amazed ta the new tricks to be learned. Thanks so much.

Based on the past 315 draws whenever a number broke the pattern it took some ime before the pattern was broken again. IOW it appears better to avoid those numbers unless one waits and pounces on the average skip time. Is that right?

How about using the mirrors of these bad boys or plus or minus 1 on these numbers since the numbers themselves are unlikely to hit today or any time in the next few days/weeks.

$$$

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2009, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fibonacci .... glad to see you notice this. Started to put it up onSystems because I have a feeling it might turn into a Beach head of some kind for other tools or other tracking perspectives.  We can see about that .....

Yeap... that is an interesting group of numbers and new to me.  13 singles ... 9 doubles ...and 1 trip.

Total of 106 straights ....... should hit around every 10 draws or so.....not the 33 it was sitting on yesterday before one of them hit as 863. 

Speaking of new or unknown groups.....  I wonder how many different combinations there are between just those 3 WINDOW FILTERS ... (ON/OFF) etc.

There is

1. ODD/mostly     2. Even/mostly     3. High/mosty .....and the 3 opposite groups just to begin with.

Thats 6 right there .....and everything in between I guess.   Hmmmm   

After we find each combo group ....we could CREATE them under the " Create a Serie' "  and follow them and study their history too.  Isn't that a wonderful tool ?  emmmm good.   

Win d