Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have anyone heard of URN System Designs

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #61218
May 15, 2008
6 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

This is a pick 3 and pick 4 system that guarentee 17 hits in any 30 days pick 3 and about 9 hits for pick 4.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

He has the "if you can pick one digit" system I give away free for $40.

It's hard to get excited over the poor web design and poor english that will excuse inability to communicate concepts that don't exist except for wishful thinking.   I can't see charging for wheels.  No idea what the rest of the stuff is, I was getting a headache just trying to read the first page of the site. 

To answer your question.  Any system that could guarantee 17 hits in 30 days Pick 3 and about 9 hits for pick 4 would be one that doesn't play at a profit or break even at the state window.   

To hit better than half of the time you would pretty much have to play half of the numbers.  Assuming he's talking boxed, there are 210 numbers not counting Triples, so to win half of the time you'd have to play 105 numbers per draw.   60 of those wins would be worth $80 at $1 a play and 45 would be doubles worth $160.  The $55 profit barely covers the $25 shortfalls and does nothing to cover the days with no wins what-so-ever.  You're simply playing at house odds. 

As soon as he starts talking about intuition and gaining experience you're on your own.  If he had the golden horn of plenty there he wouldn't be selling it and if he really meant what he said about sharing, it wouldn't cost so much.

BobP

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2698 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2009, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

It's hard to get excited over the poor web design and poor english that will excuse inability to communicate concepts that don't exist except for wishful thinking.   I can't see charging for wheels.  No idea what the rest of the stuff is, I was getting a headache just trying to read the first page of the site. 

To answer your question.  Any system that could guarantee 17 hits in 30 days Pick 3 and about 9 hits for pick 4 would be one that doesn't play at a profit or break even at the state window.   

To hit better than half of the time you would pretty much have to play half of the numbers.  Assuming he's talking boxed, there are 210 numbers not counting Triples, so to win half of the time you'd have to play 105 numbers per draw.   60 of those wins would be worth $80 at $1 a play and 45 would be doubles worth $160.  The $55 profit barely covers the $25 shortfalls and does nothing to cover the days with no wins what-so-ever.  You're simply playing at house odds. 

As soon as he starts talking about intuition and gaining experience you're on your own.  If he had the golden horn of plenty there he wouldn't be selling it and if he really meant what he said about sharing, it wouldn't cost so much.

BobP

LOl. What an answer! Thread dismissed. case closed.

$$$

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2009, 7:07 am - IP Logged

A new take on "no good deed goes unpunished"; no good work goes unplagerized?

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.