Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two retired Tibetan Hor women reveal Secret Numbers !

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Two Old retired Tibetan Hor women reveal Secret Numbers 

Two Tibetan women in front of the Potala, Lhasa (2005). 

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba from the "Hor tribe" in Tibet are retiring, but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires.  

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2009, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Two Old retired Tibetan Hor women reveal Secret Numbers 

Two Tibetan women in front of the Potala, Lhasa (2005). 

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba from the "Hor tribe" in Tibet are retiring, but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires.  

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

I love this

LOL

Got us in trouble

LOL

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2009, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Science Digest Magazine

Dr Simpleton has released a partial copy to the Science Digest Magazine. The Dr stated, "I have tried this partial list with very good success. Using the list for the last couple of months on all the US and Canadian Pick 3 games the results have been remarkable.

No Double numbers were used on the reconstructed list so we could only play single numbers. Of the 40 or so Single numbers which hit each day we have realized almost a 50% success rate using only these 56 Secret Numbers. The sisters evidently made a good living using the list because we have had winners on almost half the games played each day that had single numbers. The original list of singles that included doubles was lost in the fire. If the State had a single number that day there was a 50/50 chance at a win if there was no double.   

Here is a copy of the recently reconstructed list of Secret Numbers revealed by the two sisters to Dr Simpleton .

234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 246 ,247, 248, 249 ,256, 257, 258, 259 ,267, 268, 269, 278, 279, 289, 345 ,346, 347, 348, 349, 356, 357, 358, 359, 367, 368, 369, 378, 379, 389, 456, 457, 458 ,459, 467, 468, 469, 478 ,479, 489, 567, 568, 569, 578, 579, 589, 678, 679, 689, 789,

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

New York Times

A Tibetan Man has come forward and made claims against two old women from his hometown and says; " I was ripped off by those two old Hor women for my Pick -3 system several years ago."

Bruce Kilimanjaro has come forward saying that back in 1983 he had invited the 2 Wobe sisters to his country estate for an evening of festivities and suffered many years of heart ache and frustration at the hands of the Hor sisters.

Mr Kilimanjaro went on to say " All I know was we were drinking some really old Yak Milk and the next thing I know it was morning. When I awoke the two sisters and my Pick-3 System were gone and the only thing I had to show for my hospitality was some old tennis magazines and this Blondie wig.

Win d    

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20108 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Here are the lost " doubles " ,Dr. Simpleton....>>>>

223-224-225-226-227-228-229-334-335-336-337-338-339-445-446-447-448-449-556-557-558-559-667-668-669-778-779. 

We retrived them from the fire a couple of years ago, using CGI technology. 

devil

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20108 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

New York Times

A Tibetan Man has come forward and made claims against two old women from his hometown and says; " I was ripped off by those two old Hor women for my Pick -3 system several years ago."

Bruce Kilimanjaro has come forward saying that back in 1983 he had invited the 2 Wobe sisters to his country estate for an evening of festivities and suffered many years of heart ache and frustration at the hands of the Hor sisters.

Mr Kilimanjaro went on to say " All I know was we were drinking some really old Yak Milk and the next thing I know it was morning. When I awoke the two sisters and my Pick-3 System were gone and the only thing I had to show for my hospitality was some old tennis magazines and this Blondie wig.

man   Aiy Yia, and to think I was raising a normal yeta...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:16 am - IP Logged

This is nothing new... it has been posted on LP before

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

What do you really want chouquounette ?  It's Saturday.  Happy Saturday !

Win d    

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

What do you really want chouquounette ?  It's Saturday.  Happy Saturday !

I am just saying I have seen this article many years ago on LP and last year as well.. You just copied and pasted!  It's no NEWS!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I am just saying I have seen this article many years ago on LP and last year as well.. You just copied and pasted!  It's no NEWS!

I think it's funny! Especially the pictures, thanks WinD!Big Grin

Play to win!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

chouquounette .....  So is Andy of Mayberry !  But you watch that everyday.

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49674 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Here are the lost " doubles " ,Dr. Simpleton....>>>>

223-224-225-226-227-228-229-334-335-336-337-338-339-445-446-447-448-449-556-557-558-559-667-668-669-778-779. 

We retrived them from the fire a couple of years ago, using CGI technology. 

devil

For a more complete list:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149848/761029

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                          Member #916
                          December 12, 2002
                          18335 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:29 am - IP Logged

chouquounette .....  So is Andy of Mayberry !  But you watch that everyday.

No I don't!  Like I said this is is no news and the article is dated August 2nd, 2007.....

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Please renew yourself once in a while... Your comments are getting old, have your own blog or something!

United States
                              Member #66928
                              November 11, 2008
                              174 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

May be old news, but new news to me, and I'm sure for many other newbies!! wish I woulda seen this sooner, though..a str8 hit off the double list last night in PA...

thanks for re-sharing, win-d!!!