Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What about combinations that start with 18 + wheels for Pick5

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 8 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I just thought of something, since the spread of the combinations that start with 18+ is between 10-14, why not create a delta lotto system from the middle line taking as a base 14 and dividing it in 2 so that you subtract anything from 7....And remember you can always get them box...Remember that they are 7 but you take 5 at a time sometimes is 10 so the middle line will be 5 and you take 5 at a time...but the thing is when the 1 digit repeat...and then you deduce....

OK OK I admit it I am at a TOTAL loss now?..@@&%^&*( maybe its just lack of sleep 10-14 14 divided by 2 subtract 7 take 5 sometimes 10 then middle 5 take 5 at a time oh yeah then the 1 digit repeat??????????? ok pumpi I tryed to follow but now I am really lost....but Thanks anyways LOL.  Will try again after subtracting 40 winks lol WinkSleepy

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2009, 3:19 am - IP Logged

I just thought of something, since the spread of the combinations that start with 18+ is between 10-14, why not create a delta lotto system from the middle line taking as a base 14 and dividing it in 2 so that you subtract anything from 7....And remember you can always get them box...Remember that they are 7 but you take 5 at a time sometimes is 10 so the middle line will be 5 and you take 5 at a time...but the thing is when the 1 digit repeat...and then you deduce....

bootleg233, that part i meant to put it there to throw you off, it is only for people that follow my blog...

that part you don't have to listen to it...This is what i meant to say since you haven't been following my blogs..I post things sometimes so that the world sees them and follow my every step not for LP members...

Anyways you have combinations that start with 18 and 18 + 14 equal 32...The fartest commonly i see the numbers gone is to start with 22....

so what i'll do is if i were you is divided 14 by 5 it should give me 2.5 so i play a little and i'll have 2+2+3+5+3 not to have 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5....So i will play with the numbers a little...i'll even play with 1+2+6+3+3 making sure that 1 digit is repeated twice but that 2 digits are not repeated twice like in the previous case...

then since it is 18 and the middle line is 25...So let's take the example of the reversed delta lotto numbers of 1+2+6+3+3 i'll do the following:

I look for the highest number which will be 6 and say: 25-6=19

25-3 =22; 25-1 = 24; 25+2 = 27; 25 +3 = 28....This way i will get 19-22-24-27-28....A spread of 9...But you just don't go through 1+2+6+3+3  what you do is you repeat the maximum number which is 6 and you can have 19-22-24-27-31 and 19-22-24-28-31, you just don't repeat 6 but all 5 reverse delta lotto numbers and you do this over and over with different reversed delta lotto combinations/configurations over and over hopelly it will not be too much to play and be affordablet until  that rare combination shows up....But you must guess what reversed delta lotto numbers are there going to be but remember they are only 7 for a spread of 14, and you select 5 at a time and 1 digit more than likely will repeat but not 2 digits...

the middle line for a combination that starts with 20 is 27 and one that starts with 22 is 29....

And if i was you i will notice that most combination that start with 17 +or 18 + may go over board and start with 22 + but they don't exceed 22....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2009, 6:14 am - IP Logged

bootleg233, that part i meant to put it there to throw you off, it is only for people that follow my blog...

that part you don't have to listen to it...This is what i meant to say since you haven't been following my blogs..I post things sometimes so that the world sees them and follow my every step not for LP members...

Anyways you have combinations that start with 18 and 18 + 14 equal 32...The fartest commonly i see the numbers gone is to start with 22....

so what i'll do is if i were you is divided 14 by 5 it should give me 2.5 so i play a little and i'll have 2+2+3+5+3 not to have 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5....So i will play with the numbers a little...i'll even play with 1+2+6+3+3 making sure that 1 digit is repeated twice but that 2 digits are not repeated twice like in the previous case...

then since it is 18 and the middle line is 25...So let's take the example of the reversed delta lotto numbers of 1+2+6+3+3 i'll do the following:

I look for the highest number which will be 6 and say: 25-6=19

25-3 =22; 25-1 = 24; 25+2 = 27; 25 +3 = 28....This way i will get 19-22-24-27-28....A spread of 9...But you just don't go through 1+2+6+3+3  what you do is you repeat the maximum number which is 6 and you can have 19-22-24-27-31 and 19-22-24-28-31, you just don't repeat 6 but all 5 reverse delta lotto numbers and you do this over and over with different reversed delta lotto combinations/configurations over and over hopelly it will not be too much to play and be affordablet until  that rare combination shows up....But you must guess what reversed delta lotto numbers are there going to be but remember they are only 7 for a spread of 14, and you select 5 at a time and 1 digit more than likely will repeat but not 2 digits...

the middle line for a combination that starts with 20 is 27 and one that starts with 22 is 29....

And if i was you i will notice that most combination that start with 17 +or 18 + may go over board and start with 22 + but they don't exceed 22....

Thanks pumpi76 not sure if it was the shuteye or that explaination but I believe I am understanding better now! And again Thanks.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pumpi76 not sure if it was the shuteye or that explaination but I believe I am understanding better now! And again Thanks.

again this is to throw people off is only for those that have been following my every move in my blog...Remember the range of 1 to 14 and the middle line of 7, well you could throw in there the HL for the ending digits meaning for example...

if you have 22-24-25-27-31 you look at the ending digits which are 2-4-5-7-1 and write: LHHHL...again this proves that with a semi-supercomputer you can crack pick5....The first L is low because is lower than the second number...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

again this is to throw people off is only for those that have been following my every move in my blog...Remember the range of 1 to 14 and the middle line of 7, well you could throw in there the HL for the ending digits meaning for example...

if you have 22-24-25-27-31 you look at the ending digits which are 2-4-5-7-1 and write: LHHHL...again this proves that with a semi-supercomputer you can crack pick5....The first L is low because is lower than the second number...

what you do next is that next to the LHHHL system you write the Even/odd numbers....please don't mind this....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

you can add the HML system to the 18+ to 22 combinations with 9-14 spread...you will know if you check my blog...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

you can add the HML system to the 18+ to 22 combinations with 9-14 spread...you will know if you check my blog...

If you added the middle line to the 18+ to 22 combinations with 9-14 spread and then added the HML system....Who knows...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2009, 1:54 am - IP Logged
                Virginia Pick5 [Cash5]:
                19,21,23,30,32 on 3/3/2009 [spread of 13]
                20,22,23,31,32 on 3/2/2009 [spread of 12]
                17,20,21,23,29 on 2/18/2009 [spread of 12]
                17,19,25,26,28 on 1/26/2009 [spread of 11]
                18,20,22,24,29 on 1/13/2009 [spread of 11]
                19,21,22,24,33 on 12/25/2008 [spread of 14]

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I think it's a great idea pumpi76 way to go. 

From the Lotto-Logix 1994 book Lottery Concepts:

SHRINK YOUR LOTTERY

Ever find yourself wishing your lottery didn't have so many
                  numbers to pick from.  Well, contained within your larger
                  Lottery are several smaller lotteries you may play.  As you
                  scan your list of past winning numbers, you will notice that
                  in about one out of five times, the winning numbers start at a
                  higher number then ten.  Some players ignore all numbers from
                  01 to 13.  How many times would this have still provided five
                  or all six of the winning numbers within 14 to 49.  Consider
                  how much better the odds are in a 36 number lottery.  Other
                  smaller lotteries may be 01 thru 36. Or consider 14 thru 44.

BobP

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8360 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2009, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Maryland's Bonus Match 5 a 5-39 game

More often than not 4 numbers between 9 and 33 will be drawn with the 5th number being between 1 and 8 or 34 through 39.

Also nearly but not all other drawings 3 numbers will be drawn between 9 and 33 with the other 2 numbers being drawn 1 through 8 or 34 through 39 or both.

All other drawing numbers are spread through the group. All this can easily be tracked by making a chart and color coding the chart so you can see the information.

This info on pick 5 games can also be found in Gail Howard's books on pick 5 games.

She suggests playing 5 numbers between 9 and 33 in tracking these i have found they do occur but not as often as what i posted above. In fact it may only happen about 5 times a month or more give or take.

Wheeling these numbers 9-33 will require some filtering possibly using skips from the previous 3 games as the seed  numbers.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2009, 1:16 am - IP Logged

More often than not 4 numbers between 9 and 33 will be drawn with the 5th number being between 1 and 8 or 34 through 39.

Also nearly but not all other drawings 3 numbers will be drawn between 9 and 33 with the other 2 numbers being drawn 1 through 8 or 34 through 39 or both.

All other drawing numbers are spread through the group. All this can easily be tracked by making a chart and color coding the chart so you can see the information.

This info on pick 5 games can also be found in Gail Howard's books on pick 5 games.

She suggests playing 5 numbers between 9 and 33 in tracking these i have found they do occur but not as often as what i posted above. In fact it may only happen about 5 times a month or more give or take.

Wheeling these numbers 9-33 will require some filtering possibly using skips from the previous 3 games as the seed  numbers.

Whao four4me, you gave me a great idea, but i'll post it later but sorry is for another thread....

Well thanks to you and gail howard, even though i am not trying to be mean but i sort of laid the foundation for that kind of thinking like 9 years ago, even though i don't know how could she had thought about it...Not trying to be mean again but somehow i sort of don't trust Gail Howard, i think she is fishy...Why i think this way? Because of all the lottery software companies Gail Howard is the most sucessful and after her comes lotto boss pro...So i will think that if she is soo rich, why not research wheeling deeply and something tells me that she has and something tells me that she has found ways to beat the lottery by researching wheeling but she is not talking and after making so much money off of people i think that's the least she could do even if the state pursues her...And that picture that she got of herself in her website is not the same picture that was there 11 years ago...

but anyways i should be thankful that she and you gave me this idea...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2009, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you pumpi76 after reading your first post about this i though about it and what BobP said then remembered Gail Howard's comment on this also I'm not taking up for Gail. But she does have some good ideas on wheeling whether she thought of them or got them from other people. The fact that she is successful is only because she had the front money to get a book published. Since people will go to great lengths to find ways of winning the lottery they will buy anything lottery related to try and win. I don't own any lottery books. But i have visited her website and found some interesting stuff there.   

When i use wheeling i use the one i posted from her source. No jackpot yet but i only bought 12 to 24 tickets and not 56 to 152 tickets. Made my own wheels and not something from a book.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

i wonder if that can be a constraint when deducing...And i wonder if the 1st number been from 1-8 and the 5th number been from 30-34 or from 34-39 can make up when deducing for the 3 numbers been from 9-34 or from 9-30...With of course the Even/odd ratio and the High ending digits/Low ending digits ratio as constraints...

If this is possible...MY gosh Game over and we found another system that can crack it....

it is that that they need to continue exploring and drilling...

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

i wonder if that can be a constraint when deducing...And i wonder if the 1st number been from 1-8 and the 5th number been from 30-34 or from 34-39 can make up when deducing for the 3 numbers been from 9-34 or from 9-30...With of course the Even/odd ratio and the High ending digits/Low ending digits ratio as constraints...

If this is possible...MY gosh Game over and we found another system that can crack it....

it is that that they need to continue exploring and drilling...

i meant to say:

i wonder if that can be a constraint when deducing...And i wonder if the 1st number been from 1-8 and the 5th number been from 30-34 or from 34-39 can make up when ending digits deducing for the 3 numbers been from 9-34 or from 9-30...With of course the Even/odd ratio and the High ending digits/Low ending digits ratio as constraints...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged

i meant to say:

i wonder if that can be a constraint when deducing...And i wonder if the 1st number been from 1-8 and the 5th number been from 30-34 or from 34-39 can make up when ending digits deducing for the 3 numbers been from 9-34 or from 9-30...With of course the Even/odd ratio and the High ending digits/Low ending digits ratio as constraints...

think about it as a key-number wheel the 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits are the key numbers and the 1st and 5th are the regular numbers....

And another constraint is TNTea's 2-1-1 types for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th digit...What a number ah? 234....

i am starting to see more and more, deeper...