Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Karma

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know if any one believes in the Lottery Karama or if it really exists or not.  I've run into a dry streak not winning the Daily 3 and Fantasy 5 numbers, Mega Millions and Super Lotto; missing it by 1 digit in the Daily 3 game and 2 & 3 digits in the Fantasy 5; small amounts in the Mega Millions and Super Lotto.  In the all of games especially the Fantasy 5 game-- I'm commited to playing the same numbers I've played for over 10 years now; only winning under $20.00 or replays for free.  Aslo, I play QPs in between with winning the same amount over and over. In the Daily 3, I lost last night's winnings by 1 digit, playing the same numbers for over 4 months now.

I don't know what I to do and I am open to any suggestions because if Lottery Karma does exists, the day I stop playing the same numbers or stop playing at all, is the day my numbers "will hit" in all of the games I've played so far.  Thank you.

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
    Member #60535
    April 21, 2008
    460 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

define lottery karma, please

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
      West Side of Sunny Florida
      United States
      Member #55048
      September 8, 2007
      3371 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

You have come to the right website to talk about karma!  I feel like I am setting the record for having a number hit the NEXT play after I drop it! I missed a NY Take 5 Jackpot (share $89k) cuz I didn't play my normal numbers which I have been playing for over 10 years!

Just check out the different forums for what you like to play. You will find ones you like and get good info from and inwhich you can share both the bad & good. 

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I've just read your comments and thank u for the tips--you brought me hope to continue on and I will keep on trucking and play my numbers until they "hit"; wish you GOOD LUCK and that your numbers finally hit it big!!!

Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

karma is either bad or good depending on the situation.   

mschana-GA's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            ATL, GA
            United States
            Member #64657
            September 3, 2008
            12 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I feel same way seems luck is not with me...I been playing mega million for few years and not getting much luck I have all the winning numbers but its not all in same column when I pick...but I won't give up I hope you keep playing and enjoy it!!

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
              Pelham NY
              United States
              Member #60411
              April 16, 2008
              169 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

With any endever what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. Start off small, begin with the pick 3 game. Maintain result charts get hold of a cash bankroll, develop a betting system visit lottery post everyday and discuss selection methods with the resident experts here, and you're sure to see results.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10390 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Dollar419

For some reason you are making the assumption that you're supposed to win. The only entity that is supposed to win is the house, regardless of the game.

I miss the Pick 3 by one digit constantly, but I'm just a $1 player.

As for the other games, in a Pick 6 you are going to hit, 0,1, or 2 numbers most of the time- none of which pays. In Pick 5 you will usually get 0 or 1 number, again, which doesn't pay. That's the way the games are set up.

As for Lottery Karma, it may exist, but not in a way that a lot of people think it does. Giving $1 to a charity or street person isn't going to win you a jackpot, but it might win you $1 - which is basically a definition of karma! - "Universal justice".

Don't beat yourself up over this- poke around here at LP, do some searches and you'll see there is no "deserve to" in lotto - no matter what it comes down to the luck factor.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                  Pelham NY
                  United States
                  Member #60411
                  April 16, 2008
                  169 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Any seasoned gambler will tell you there is no such thing as "supposed" to win. And the "House" just maintains an advantage over the majority, ( which is what keeps them in business) Our job (gamblers) is to use probability, and the law of averages to our advantage. We know for a fact that we are going to make losing plays, as long as we make sure to take advantage of the high probability plays, we will make money over the long term.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51072 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Any seasoned gambler will tell you there is no such thing as "supposed" to win. And the "House" just maintains an advantage over the majority, ( which is what keeps them in business) Our job (gamblers) is to use probability, and the law of averages to our advantage. We know for a fact that we are going to make losing plays, as long as we make sure to take advantage of the high probability plays, we will make money over the long term.

I Agree! Well said MysteryMan424!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

thor's avatar - thor
                      Deep in the Woods of Texas
                      United States
                      Member #68454
                      December 22, 2008
                      328 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

With any endever what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. Start off small, begin with the pick 3 game. Maintain result charts get hold of a cash bankroll, develop a betting system visit lottery post everyday and discuss selection methods with the resident experts here, and you're sure to see results.

this I Agree!...has helped this newbie quite a bit, this "job" takes a lot of work,but make it fun. try some of the systems here that people share and backtest with your state...has made quite a bit of difference with me so far.

gl !Thumbs Up

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1279 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes we hear about child molesters and other criminals win the lottery. No, there's no Lottery Karma.