Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Games Making A Comeback

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

As I said in the Jackpot Games section, Super 7 is coming back to Pennsylvania. The original lasted between 1986 and 1995, and the new version will play in very similar fashion to the old version.

This got me to wondering, what other old games would be ripe for a comeback? I've got a few ideas:

• Daily Millions (Multi-State). Fun, unique game, with a chance to win $1,000,000 cash every day.
  • Winfall (Michigan). Three draws a week, and great payouts, especially during Winfalls (as rare as they may have been).
  • Decco (California). A pick-4 with cards. Pick 1 card from each suit. You could win by matching just one card. Need I say more.

What games would you like to see come back?

(insert signature here)

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I miss Decco! Used to win on that a lot.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
      North Dakota
      United States
      Member #13397
      April 5, 2005
      1623 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I would like to see lotto south again.  Win for life just isn't as fun as LS. 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Ohio Classic Lotto(6/49) is similar to the old Ohio SuperLottoPlus game, however the old games had minimum jackpots of $4M that rolled over at least $4M after every drawings.  It wasn't profitable after adjacent states got their own games so rather than change the rules the state replaced it with a worse game Lot'O Play(6/100) that cost $2 per line.  After a year, that game was replaced with Classic Lotto which had a more realistic minimum jackpot of $1M that rolls over $200-$300K and cost $1 per line.  The jackpots aren't as large as the old game but now Ohio has the MegaMillions game for players who like the larger jackpots. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking