Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 6525 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 172 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
Summerfield NC
United States
Member #61736
June 2, 2008
3714 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I've never really understood it either even after he explained it the last time.  I'll try to read it real good if you explain it again...thanks.

The colored ones is what I can't figure out.

The colors are easy, Like today, 4 in the first column is green because ALL THREE systems has 4 as the first ball in them.  Yellow means that 2 of the systems have that # in that position in them.

Theory is that if that # is overdue to hit, and is lagging behind in 100 and 200 draws, it is more likely to hit!!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
    Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Nada101 I PLAY THAT 984 TO THANKS YOU GOOD LUCK                         NEVER GIVE UP

You*re Welcome..Anytime Babyhot!!

NCEL betta watchout today!! LP Fam is on a roll!!Type

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31541 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Sure, be happy to:

Each column represents each respective ball, so the first column is Ball #1, 2nd column ball #2, third column ball # 3.

DUES SYSTEM: simply put what is the most overdue ball to hit by measuring how many draws that  number has been out of that particular position.  so for example today, the first on listed in column 1 is 3 because it is out 18 draws, the second listed is 8 because it is out 10 draws, and then 4 out 9 draws, then 6 because it is out 8 draws.

each column again represents ball position.

LAGGERS 100 SYSTEM: same column principles apply, only this measures what ball has been lagging in each position for the last 100 draws.

so today the first column first listed is 9, that is because it has only been drawn 6 times in 100 draws(the least amont of any number), next is 4, because it has only been drawn 8 times in 100 draws etc

LAGGERS 200 is the same as Laggers 100, except it measures it on a 200 draw period.

In the long run, every ball will be drawn the same amount of times in each position.  Any long running lottery will prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  So the theory is that you can narrow down your choices by seeing what is due to hit.

Like I have said before, it usually gets at least 2 of the #'s right in their respective position, and about every 3 draws it has all 3 #'s right n exact position.

any questions?

I think I understand it now...printed it out for future ref. if I forget.........thanks!

I bet Wpb does too.Smiley

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31541 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

The colors are easy, Like today, 4 in the first column is green because ALL THREE systems has 4 as the first ball in them.  Yellow means that 2 of the systems have that # in that position in them.

Theory is that if that # is overdue to hit, and is lagging behind in 100 and 200 draws, it is more likely to hit!!

Okey dokey....thanks! Smiley

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Sure, be happy to:

Each column represents each respective ball, so the first column is Ball #1, 2nd column ball #2, third column ball # 3.

DUES SYSTEM: simply put what is the most overdue ball to hit by measuring how many draws that  number has been out of that particular position.  so for example today, the first on listed in column 1 is 3 because it is out 18 draws, the second listed is 8 because it is out 10 draws, and then 4 out 9 draws, then 6 because it is out 8 draws.

each column again represents ball position.

LAGGERS 100 SYSTEM: same column principles apply, only this measures what ball has been lagging in each position for the last 100 draws.

so today the first column first listed is 9, that is because it has only been drawn 6 times in 100 draws(the least amont of any number), next is 4, because it has only been drawn 8 times in 100 draws etc

LAGGERS 200 is the same as Laggers 100, except it measures it on a 200 draw period.

In the long run, every ball will be drawn the same amount of times in each position.  Any long running lottery will prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  So the theory is that you can narrow down your choices by seeing what is due to hit.

Like I have said before, it usually gets at least 2 of the #'s right in their respective position, and about every 3 draws it has all 3 #'s right n exact position.

any questions?

Thanks, I copied it this time and will review.  No question at this time but I may have a few after I review it.  Thanks again!

wpb

TBCREWS's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            henderson,nc
            United States
            Member #72329
            March 15, 2009
            53 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I think I understand it now...printed it out for future ref. if I forget.........thanks!

I bet Wpb does too.Smiley

Girl I did the same thing too  Smile

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
              goldsboro
              United States
              Member #66887
              November 9, 2008
              1782 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:47 am - IP Logged

THANKS YOU LEMONSUGAR.....  YOUR ##  LOOK GOOD GOOD LUCK TO YOU TODAY....   NEVER GIVE UP

Greenville, NC
                United States
                Member #72167
                March 11, 2009
                1597 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

After reading all of these posts I'm beginning to like these too...489 378 667 (played 667 a few times before today)...475 349 569 408 777...Lottery Queen keeps saying 408 & 208 is going to hit.

I see some hits in your list..Love the 667..My favorites are 455, 770, 101, 911 and 411.

Almost forgot 010. I*m expecting that one to come by the end of the month!!

henderson,nc
                  United States
                  Member #72329
                  March 15, 2009
                  53 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2009, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I see some hits in your list..Love the 667..My favorites are 455, 770, 101, 911 and 411.

Almost forgot 010. I*m expecting that one to come by the end of the month!!

What  about 499  I am just wonderingEmbarassed

Summerfield NC
                    United States
                    Member #61736
                    June 2, 2008
                    3714 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

really liking the High # (5, 6, 7, 8, 9) at the end today.  the last 8 draws have been low #'s at the end.

LHH is the most due in the H/L category, out 12 draws, drawn only 11x in 100 +

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

Greenville, NC
                      United States
                      Member #72167
                      March 11, 2009
                      1597 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

What  about 499  I am just wonderingEmbarassed

I*m not for sure about that one.What?

henderson,nc
                        United States
                        Member #72329
                        March 15, 2009
                        53 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanxs I am going to stick with that 408 and that 956  plus that 948 both day and nite  hopeI get something out the deal. what you think ?Ponder

Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

458 is my leader right now

EOE- out 10 draws and lagging behind the rest

LHH- out 12 draws and lagging behind the rest

sum of 17 is out 50 draws

front pair of 45x has only been drawn once in a long time

x58 has only been drawn once in 331+ draws

In the Mid TTT

4x8 old missing F/B #

5x8 missing back pair

48x missing front pair

Greenville, NC
                            United States
                            Member #72167
                            March 11, 2009
                            1597 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanxs I am going to stick with that 408 and that 956  plus that 948 both day and nite  hopeI get something out the deal. what you think ?Ponder

Very good numbers I must say and keep them in for 3 days.

I will also have them on my list of numbers..

I hope we can get a lil something something for today!!

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                              goldsboro
                              United States
                              Member #66887
                              November 9, 2008
                              1782 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2009, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

i hope we hit on one of them.....  good luck

Page 172 of 436