Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 6525 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 192 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
favor4's avatar - huntres2
Winston Salem
United States
Member #61198
May 15, 2008
25147 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

What a way to end a work day!!

WTG Favor!! You got you a piece of the pie!!

How do it taste..??

Maybe I can get some of it tonight..GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks Nada101.  It tastes super-fantastic! And yes you can get some 2nite and any other nite.  NCEL's vault has enough for all my LP Family!!!!!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
    Wilson
    United States
    Member #54516
    August 21, 2007
    2802 Posts

V6-I agree with you.  NC has had triples fall within the same month; however, I do not recall NCEL's triples falling back to back.  But like it's been stated, "anything's possible"...............

WHEN DEALING WITH INSANITY.Crazy....DON'T FIGHT THE MADNESS....GO WITH THE FLOW......Jester Laugh

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

codyrouse87's avatar - lightbulb
      Kinston, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #72003
      March 7, 2009
      499 Posts

yea i think it will to ive been pretty close this week and the past week one hit last week maybe i can get a good hit on a  couple QPs tonight

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #62239
        June 21, 2008
        24969 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello My LP Family-

Worked the early shift this morning and played a couple of triples on my way in. Did not know what NCEL's mid-day number was til I got off work.  I got .50 on triple 5's.  Congratulations to all Contributors who hit 555 today!White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

Favor... I am sooooooooooo Happy you got a piece of the pie as well... Tonight I see you hitting again ... Banana

*pls*

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6867 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking at the results board and the 708 in it's variations has been falling ALLLLLLLLL WEEK....all over these United States....

Now I know NC played  most of those mirrors......all except 208 and 708 i think...somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

anywhoooooooooooooooooo going to add these for tonite. Made a lil change today from the 5's.

That's it until I see SC.....

I've got to get my mind together ....and figure those Powerball numbers....I'll holla back later.

Tonite is the last night on my first batch of tickets...heheh...I need a coupon folder!!!

WORK THOSE DIGITS FAMILY AND GOOD LUCK!!!

We had the 708. I'm thinking about just putting in my 189 and 568 since they ran out this morning. I may even give the powerball a stab tonight!!!!

Good luck!!!

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31549 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

V6-I agree with you.  NC has had triples fall within the same month; however, I do not recall NCEL's triples falling back to back.  But like it's been stated, "anything's possible"...............

Congrats on your hit Favor! Drum

I'm happy for you and all of the others too.

The only triple I ever got was 111 and I kept feeling it was going to hit and kept playing it and it finally did.

I can't believe I didn't get it especially after I got behind the car with the license plate 5551 and it was around 2pm so I had plenty of time to do it...even thought about it....I think something was trying to tell me to get it and I just wouldn't listen.

And here lately when I have bought trips I've bought them all and only got 3 of them today...well enough crying about it....it's over and done with...lol

At least I can be thankful that I have hit 7 times in 12 days counting today even if it was only $80 or $40 at a time....lol....I was on a pretty good roll for a little while.

Good luck to you tonight!

If another triple falls it will be a first....lol

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

It does make a person wonder what is going on with NCEL...you know Gov. Purdue is having to dip into the lottery money that is supposed to go to the schools to pay some of NC's bills with so makes me wonder if NCEL is trying to make more for her....just an observation...of course there's nothing to it but I couldn't help think about it.

Politicians are such pieces of trash!!

It seems like all they take care of is the super-rich-wall street elites just like with those crooks at AIG!

Remember when the Govt. dipped into the SS program?

Just remember when the Govt. does things anything can become legal no matter how illegal it should be..

Dont get me started on illegal immigration!!!!!Mad

Sorry for the rant.

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
                Greenville, NC
                United States
                Member #72167
                March 11, 2009
                1597 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Nada101.  It tastes super-fantastic! And yes you can get some 2nite and any other nite.  NCEL's vault has enough for all my LP Family!!!!!

Hurray!

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Politicians are such pieces of trash!!

It seems like all they take care of is the super-rich-wall street elites just like with those crooks at AIG!

Remember when the Govt. dipped into the SS program?

Just remember when the Govt. does things anything can become legal no matter how illegal it should be..

Dont get me started on illegal immigration!!!!!Mad

Sorry for the rant.

That's quite all right....I understand what you're saying!

I had a neighbor from Honduras not long ago...she's moved now but had not had to pay income tax the whole time she was here and got so many benefits from our government it was unbelievable that regular citizens couldn't even get.

That's all I'll say about that as this is a pick 3 forum....but it does make my blood boil too.

Greenville, NC
                    United States
                    Member #72167
                    March 11, 2009
                    1597 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your hit Favor! Drum

I'm happy for you and all of the others too.

The only triple I ever got was 111 and I kept feeling it was going to hit and kept playing it and it finally did.

I can't believe I didn't get it especially after I got behind the car with the license plate 5551 and it was around 2pm so I had plenty of time to do it...even thought about it....I think something was trying to tell me to get it and I just wouldn't listen.

And here lately when I have bought trips I've bought them all and only got 3 of them today...well enough crying about it....it's over and done with...lol

At least I can be thankful that I have hit 7 times in 12 days counting today even if it was only $80 or $40 at a time....lol....I was on a pretty good roll for a little while.

Good luck to you tonight!

If another triple falls it will be a first....lol

Vergie I*m feelin you on missin those 555. I did the same thing.

My aunt Velma told me to play her birthday which is May 5, 1955.

I told her I was sticking with the numbers I already have and look

what came out today 555 and you know she had to rub it in!!

As in aunt Velmas words "I told you so!!" Bang Head

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                      Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

We had the 708. I'm thinking about just putting in my 189 and 568 since they ran out this morning. I may even give the powerball a stab tonight!!!!

Good luck!!!

..thanks for the correction TB...well then it's 208 then...

I've got a few in that will last until Friday and Saturday eve. Oh who that looking for dbl 66s....slap a 3 or 1 in there with them.

yeah just checked that 568 is still good for tonite....oh any news from Ladee (JJ)...that lil lamb...ain't forgot that last one ...mirror to the 568 it is TB.

LadiamondC...I haven't given up on the 105....but tonite is the last night on that one too...dang..I'm going to have to do some major overhaulin'.

....ya'll know what...I'm about to say BUMP IT.....and play my daughters birthday.... 514.

That's it pencil broke...pen ran out of ink and paper is gone!

Skeptical....I'm feeling some freaky-sneaky is going to happen tonite.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31549 Posts
                        Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Vergie I*m feelin you on missin those 555. I did the same thing.

My aunt Velma told me to play her birthday which is May 5, 1955.

I told her I was sticking with the numbers I already have and look

what came out today 555 and you know she had to rub it in!!

As in aunt Velmas words "I told you so!!" Bang Head

Well Honey Chile lets just put it behind us...it's not the first time we missed a number and it won't be the last time....I'm feeling like you & I are going to hit it tonight for sure...Keep your chin up! See Ya!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I bought these this afternoon for tonight

578 568 506 345 789 336 226

qp's...132 341 626 632 592 858

189 179 219 159 are my pets and I bought them thinking I put down for today midday and be darned if the tickets don't say for Thursday midday...so will keep them for then and may go back tonight and get my pets for tonight too....got to do a little more figuring.

Greenville, NC
                            United States
                            Member #72167
                            March 11, 2009
                            1597 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Well Honey Chile lets just put it behind us...it's not the first time we missed a number and it won't be the last time....I'm feeling like you & I are going to hit it tonight for sure...Keep your chin up! See Ya!

Thanks Vergie..I*m going to stay calm..We gotta get this hit in NC tonight!! Thumbs Up

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31549 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Vergie..I*m going to stay calm..We gotta get this hit in NC tonight!! Thumbs Up

You got it! Big Grin

Talk to you later on....have to go do some things and eat dinner too.

Good luck to you Nada! Group Hug

Page 192 of 436