Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 6525 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 392 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
Greenville, NC
United States
Member #72167
March 11, 2009
1597 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT POSTED PREDICTED AND HIT TONITES SERIAL KILLA 657!!Party

Bigtyme ...you was on it around 4pm! Nada u cinched the deal. Me...didn'tmake a killn'....but it's helping on fillin ....the kiddie.  WTG!!!Thumbs Up

How did everybody else make out tonite? It was in the root of 158.....no pie....just a tuber! But a meal is a meal !

Sitting here with my plastic baggie...hehehehe....on my head...conditioning time....and smokin' a 'Port Wink .

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY NCJB....that's one of your regular serials isn't it??!!

Everybody...make a mental note to be at the spot next Sunday! The chat room here at LP! I had fun tonite touching bases and sharing ideas.

Thanks Constant....!!Party

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Thanks Nada for the heads up, after seeing your post and others plus the TTT that was last min add on. Hurray!

You*re So WELCOME...

2 hits in 2 days..

2 consecutive plays...

123 and 657!!!!!

Wonder what tomorrow brings....

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
      Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I rebuke that cigarette out your mouth right now!!! If you don't put it out that smoke is gonna make that plastic bag on your head melt. Then it's gonna light that curl on fire like Micheal Jackson!!!

Ladee if you reading this then you ain't in the garage smoking. That's a good thing!!!!

and I'm drinking Pepsie with crushed ice. think I could make a commercial??!!

Come on TB....I don't drink.....only vice I've got is smokin and numbers.Ponder

Hey Nada...multi-task...like I do. Do a lil work...think a lil number...lil more work....lil more number.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Greenville, NC
        United States
        Member #72167
        March 11, 2009
        1597 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Got to go to work in the morning..

Don*t know if I*m going to play midday..

But I*m going to try..Dont* get off

until 2:00..Unhappy

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #62585
          July 2, 2008
          44 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

It was on there clear as day..and to think that i didn't even play it ..that was the first number that i ever won straight off of.!! so i'm pretty sick right now..had so much going on that i didn't even write it down...definetly thought about it but just didn't play it..well congrats to everyone that won. i'm sorta of in the same sort of mud pit that vergie6 is in....i won off of the 132/105..although didn't catch that 123...but i guess you have some wins and you have some losses..i'm gonna pick myself back up..and hopefully tomorrow i will have a winner in my stack...i have to learn to keep more in my pocket when i win..then giving it right back to NCEL..holding on to a couple of my pets..hopefully they will pull through so that i can take a break from NCEL for a while...well good night everyone..!!! Duty calls..*2 year old* lol!!

nc
            United States
            Member #61790
            June 4, 2008
            207 Posts

i'm sad because i looked at Nada101 post today but just would not play tonight because i so disappointed with not picking the right one

maybe we need to agree on just a few and all stick together to work ncl bigtime

LaGrange NC
              United States
              Member #53915
              July 26, 2007
              1374 Posts

208, 435 midday and evening.................

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6845 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Nada...multi-task...like I do. Do a lil work...think a lil number...lil more work....lil more number.

Quit smoking and you can play more numbers!!! Look when I get old and my kids put me in a nursing home. I'm gonna need you there so you can keep me laughing. Who else am I going to sneak out the home with to play my numbers. I'm not gonna sneak out with you to buy no Newports that's for sure!!!!

Lovies

Wilson
                  United States
                  Member #54516
                  August 21, 2007
                  2802 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

208, 435 midday and evening.................

bigtyme...u teaseWink....they gonna sell out of those two by 9:30 in the morning!  LOL

That 208 is on the move....travellin son of a gunWhite Bounce

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Greenville, NC
                    United States
                    Member #72167
                    March 11, 2009
                    1597 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Lol...Constant..Multi tasking all day..Cooking, Housework, Numbers and more numbers...lol

Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

why sneak out when i can get the contraband on the inside of the nursing home......lol! Now that's not going to be a pretty site...two old ladies trying to cross the street to get to the sto to put in some numbers.

Maybe we can set up something inside....get paid.....Polident is "a grip"!  ROFL

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Greenville, NC
                        United States
                        Member #72167
                        March 11, 2009
                        1597 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Lol...Constant..Multi tasking all day..Cooking, Housework, Numbers and more numbers...lol

Had my notebook in the kitchen with me..!!

raleigh, nc
                          United States
                          Member #72330
                          March 15, 2009
                          2015 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Where is ALVM? I need that pie before I go to bed. Big Smile

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6845 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

why sneak out when i can get the contraband on the inside of the nursing home......lol! Now that's not going to be a pretty site...two old ladies trying to cross the street to get to the sto to put in some numbers.

Maybe we can set up something inside....get paid.....Polident is "a grip"!  ROFL

ROFL

Lovies

Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Where is ALVM? I need that pie before I go to bed. Big Smile

u have a calculator on the pc...PSugar. Pull it up...go to view...click on scientific...and plug it in. I have been backtesting with some other things today.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Page 392 of 436