Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Western Union Method of Payment...

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Lots of people and members live abroad and i know  they will like to become members but they don't have acccess to a credit card, lots of people live poor around the world and this economic crisis is making it worse...I know it will be easier if they created a Western Union method of payment...Here in Panama there is no such thing as a money order or at least i have never heard of it and the mail system is in its infancy...

i sure will like to make my payments via western union....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Lots of people and members live abroad and i know  they will like to become members but they don't have acccess to a credit card, lots of people live poor around the world and this economic crisis is making it worse...I know it will be easier if they created a Western Union method of payment...Here in Panama there is no such thing as a money order or at least i have never heard of it and the mail system is in its infancy...

i sure will like to make my payments via western union....

Thanks for the feedback.

I do offer PayPal, which is available for free in many countries.

People can also mail a payment, which costs only as much as a stamp (or international postage).

If a lot of people were to contact me about adding more payment methods because they're unable to use one of the existing methods, I would be happy to look into it.  But I don't want to invest the money and time in a new payment method if nobody will use it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback.

I do offer PayPal, which is available for free in many countries.

People can also mail a payment, which costs only as much as a stamp (or international postage).

If a lot of people were to contact me about adding more payment methods because they're unable to use one of the existing methods, I would be happy to look into it.  But I don't want to invest the money and time in a new payment method if nobody will use it.

Yes Todd I pay by PayPal and it is all over the world as I use it in all countries I visit on the Net, but it is a problem for people who just have no means of having the benifits that we all find in the Western World easy, it is a hard one to answer as you can't help people who have not got the means to do what we do.

My Sympathy to them all..

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes Todd I pay by PayPal and it is all over the world as I use it in all countries I visit on the Net, but it is a problem for people who just have no means of having the benifits that we all find in the Western World easy, it is a hard one to answer as you can't help people who have not got the means to do what we do.

My Sympathy to them all..

I understand, and I guess that's a dilema wth no easy answer.  I guess I figure if someone has the resources (not just money, but access to modern facilities) necessary to set up a PC and Internet connection, they should have a way to mail a check or money order, at the very least.  Does that make sense, or am I missing something?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United Kingdom
          Member #70630
          February 7, 2009
          734 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2009, 5:42 am - IP Logged

I understand, and I guess that's a dilema wth no easy answer.  I guess I figure if someone has the resources (not just money, but access to modern facilities) necessary to set up a PC and Internet connection, they should have a way to mail a check or money order, at the very least.  Does that make sense, or am I missing something?

Yes that does make sense Todd that was what I was saying in a round about way " I have PayPal " and I got it on the Internet, so If anyone has a PC with connection they have to find a way to pay that suites them I use PayPal thats my choice rather than Post or any other means as It is instant payment.

yeahman's avatar - radar
            nassau bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #67421
            November 25, 2008
            60 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2009, 5:49 am - IP Logged

yeah billybouy  how do you go about getting paypal?Cool I put up 10 pick 3 for prediction in all state  and I had 18 hits in 7 days , but I did not play all state .

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2009, 5:58 am - IP Logged

yeah billybouy  how do you go about getting paypal?Cool I put up 10 pick 3 for prediction in all state  and I had 18 hits in 7 days , but I did not play all state .

Yes my friend just use google and search for PayPal and then take it from there, it is secure payment and it links up good to LP, no problems with anything.

yeahman's avatar - radar
                nassau bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #67421
                November 25, 2008
                60 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2009, 6:00 am - IP Logged

thanks for the info , will check it out.Cool

United Kingdom
                  Member #70630
                  February 7, 2009
                  734 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2009, 7:37 am - IP Logged

OK my friend you can use this service to purchase anything you can think of providing you have the means, it would appear as though people are using LP and don't know what services they can use to pay, I shall try in a mo and see, if there is a quicker way to the service.

Good Luck to you my friend, hope you have success.

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2009, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Hi no there was not a quick way on the site, that is something for Todd to get his teeth into and find out if a link direct to PayPal can be put on site with instructions for new members to click, how about it Todd any chance.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                      Member #13130
                      March 30, 2005
                      2171 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2009, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Hi no there was not a quick way on the site, that is something for Todd to get his teeth into and find out if a link direct to PayPal can be put on site with instructions for new members to click, how about it Todd any chance.

Quicker than "Members" --> "Buy/Renew Membership" --> links to Paypal?

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United Kingdom
                        Member #70630
                        February 7, 2009
                        734 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2009, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Quicker than "Members" --> "Buy/Renew Membership" --> links to Paypal?

Hi my my friend does that include registering with PayPal, I did not click on the link that I use I was trying to see if the PayPal name on the site was a link as some people as you can see want to register on LP and are looking for ways to do that, there is no indication that if you click on the link that you can register and some people are not sure if they can click on it, I think with a bit more info more members would be registered what do you think.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2009, 8:59 am - IP Logged

When you get to paypal, there is the option to log in or sign up, if you don't already have an account. They cover all bases.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United Kingdom
                            Member #70630
                            February 7, 2009
                            734 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

When you get to paypal, there is the option to log in or sign up, if you don't already have an account. They cover all bases.

Many thanks my friend that will help a lot of people who are looking for the way to get registered, I hope they can now find it in the Bahama's.

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2009, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hi my friend did you get the info posted by time treat, some people are very helpfull on here you only need to ask, and hay presto the answers come out.

Good Luck with your bets.