Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 3/1 - 3/31/2009

Topic closed. 603 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 10 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville
United States
Member #487
July 15, 2002
17638 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

08 March Ky Due Pairs

Ky is due some HHL,LLL,EEO numbers.  The due root sums are 0,6,8,2,5,7.  The due sum of the last digit is 5,7,1,4,6,8. The hot digts are 1,3,6,8 and the cold digits are 4,5,2.  Ky mid is still due a triple and a consecutive number ( out 37 draws).  The underlined pairs are the oldest.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2009, 11:03 am - IP Logged

The 8 root was out for 52 draws.  Don't throw it away..all of the rest of them ( 8 sum vtrac root sums) are due also.  What Ky will do is to drop one of them and then the others will start falling.  I have been looking for vtrac 521 and vtrac 332 in any form.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
      Member #42875
      July 9, 2006
      7245 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Let's be honest.. at any given time Msgirlinga you have like 250 numbers listed. You're kinda like a fortune teller... you cover everything. Could you please give us a list of numbers that you think will fall tommorow mid.

Rocket,

I set my selections from my numbers guides in groups according to the digits 0-9 at the very beginning of each month and I pick from those same groups for the entire month, and just in case you haven't noticed some of the combos are listed three times, for example the 973 which is listed four times, therefore to you it is 250 numbers posted, but to me it is 36, 6-way combinations plus 18 doubles and 1 triple per digit, first because this is what it takes to cover a digit compeletly to ensure the hit and second I don't play for numbers I play for digits, I track the digits in order to know which digit needs to be played and once I've determined the digit or digits that I need to catch then and only then do I select my numbers to play...

I've been doing the same thing for KY now for almost two months, I've shown the digits that are due to fall, the cold digits as well as the hot digits and I try to narrow those down even more by identifying the missing digits that need to show on both draws and once I've identified those I list all of the possible plays for those digits so everyone can use their workout to make their own choice as to how they want to spend their money...

I've said many times if a digit is missing that means it needs to fall on both draws and if it hits once it will most likely hit two or three more times after the first hit...

I posted these digits and identified them as digits that has hit on both draws 1 3 7 6 and 8 making them the key digits to watch, I identified the 9 as the hottest digit from last month just in case it decides to reign again this month, and last but not least I said looking for the 5 in KY, anyone of these digits is going to produce real good hits this month... The only ones that I haven't posted is the 0 2 and 4 why? because Mgslr covered the 0 and when they fall they will more than likely fall with the key digits that has been posted already, and another reason is those digits are lagging behind this month...

Digits run by a pattern or trend, they will hit one to four days then cool off, and the only way to know when a digit is ready to hit is to track it , and I don't use software that often  to select my plays because I lose my money whenever I do and software can't detect when a digit is ready to run a trend...

I've posted a few numbers before and players still didn't get a hit, if I say play for the digit 6 everything but combinations for the 6 is posted to be played... hey what else can I do?...

Therefore if everyone is expecting me to pick five numbers then I may as well quit now because that's not the way I play, I play a spread of numbers to trap my hits.

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I wish the forums has a limit of no more than 10 predictions for the day draw, and the same limit for the night draw. This would put us all on the same playing field.

Lucky has started a thread for Michigan in which he has set the rules for no more than 20 picks per draw.  I think that is very reasonable.  I try to limit my picks to 10 per draw and that way I can also post them on the Prediction Page.  As Todd has pointed out a number of times, the Prediction Page is really what shows who is going a good job at predicting.  The forums are for discussion and the Prediction Page is for making your predictions.  But for most people the Prediction Page is just a game.  Post as many numbers as you can for ALL states and hope you get something. 

Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I personally hope you don't quit..I enjoy your posts.  I don't expect 5 numbers even though it would be nice.  This is something that I do from time to time just to zero in on a hit.  I use the due vtrac and seperate the numbers according to the due root sums.  This is what it looks like:

For this to work, ALL (two) conditions must be met.  It MUST BE THE FALLING VTRAC AND IT MUST BE THE ROOT SUM.

Vtrac Root 4

Root sum 6-339,384,492,447,501,600

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 7-none

Root sum 7-889,997,556

Root Sum 2-884,389,947,992,506, 551

Vtrac Root Sum-5

Root sum 6-none

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 8-998,557,665

Root sum 7-943,448,502,700,160,115

Root sum 2-344,002,110

Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

This is the whole list.  the only thing I did not mark was the 22 pair..I am not sure about it but it is on here.  Youve to match them as u see fit.

For this to work, ALL (two) conditions must be met.  It MUST BE THE FALLING VTRAC AND IT MUST BE THE ROOT SUM.

Vtrac Root 4

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 7-none

Root sum 7-889,997,556

Vtrac Root Sum-5

Root sum 6-none

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 8-998,557,665

Root sum 2-344,002,110

Vtrac Root Sum 1

6-none

4-589,778,886,976 (due pair 67)

8-584,359,089,782,773,863,881,971,476 (due pair 67),962

7-034,223,331,421

2-none

Vtrac Root sum 9

6-024,114,123,330,222

4-none

8-none

7-925,574,079,664,169,682,673 (due pair 67),880,835,277

2-074,029,524,164,119,128,173,623,380,335

Vtrac Root Sum 8

6-519,564,069,078,573,582,663,168,771,276 (due pair-67)

4-none

8-none

7-none

2-569,578,668,776 (due pair-67)

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
              Almost Heaven, WV
              United States
              Member #66741
              November 5, 2008
              163 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

The forums are for discussion and the Prediction Page is for making your predictions.   Thank you!

Although, it is nice to see what #'s everyone's hoping for! My habit is to check predictions page when I see a number I want to play,to see who all is playing it. There are some of us who are still learning,and need all the help we can get,and really appreciate the different views on how to make picks.

Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

That is NOT a prediction..I don't predict numbers.  It is a way to show other players how to seperate their numbers using the information they see from my posts. Now if there is a problem with my post...just let me know.

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
                  Member #42875
                  July 9, 2006
                  7245 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I personally hope you don't quit..I enjoy your posts.  I don't expect 5 numbers even though it would be nice.  This is something that I do from time to time just to zero in on a hit.  I use the due vtrac and seperate the numbers according to the due root sums.  This is what it looks like:

Vtrac Root 4

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 7-none

Root sum 7-889,997,556

Vtrac Root Sum-5

Root sum 6-none

Root sum 4-none

Root sum 8-998,557,665

Root sum 2-344,002,110

Ms Little,

I must give credit where credit is due, and I say you do excellent work, I've watched your work and I've used it with my own, therefore I thank you kindly for your advice, however please don't take what I say next personally because it is not meant for anyone in particular... 

I have tried it all... one number, two numbers, ten numbers or however many numbers, Sums, Root Sums, pairs and vtracs, it doesn't matter, but what does matter to me is wasting my money playing numbers that are not ready to fall, so I must be true to my style of playing and that style is for digits...

It takes a lot of discipline and training to learn to play for digits, to mix combinations that are relative to one another in order to hit more than 1 to 2 times a week or to keep from going a whole month with no hit at alll... This is what use to happen to me before I started to track my digits.

The odd's of winning in the pick three game is 1 in 100, those digits are 000 to 999, if these were totaled just how many digits would that come to be and how many combinations will these form?... Well we can safely say it's a lot of numbers... 

When the Lottery Officials get those machines ready to drop the hit for each draw do you think for one minute that they discuss among themselves and say oh it is too many digits in the equation let's take some of them out so the players will be able to hit... I think not

In fact each State count on the players that's not informed, that hasn't done the researched it takes to know the game, because this is how they make the millions of dollars in the Lottery, off of the players...

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
                    Almost Heaven, WV
                    United States
                    Member #66741
                    November 5, 2008
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

That is NOT a prediction..I don't predict numbers.  It is a way to show other players how to seperate their numbers using the information they see from my posts. Now if there is a problem with my post...just let me know.

I apologize,my last post was not in reply to you Mrs. Littleold lady, I lost my internet connection before I got to finish editing my reply, and should have included Jack C's post in my reply, already seems to many hurt feelings today I don't want to add to them just wanted to say:

Msgirl and Littleoldlady, I use both of your postings on this thread to narrow my picksets. I appreciate all the hard work you all put into this. I'm new to this and still learning and since I found this thread I have had three hits and that is just playing 4 sets of numbers when I do play.

Mrs. Littleoldlady your posts are what drew me to this thread when I first found the L.P. site back in Nov., because I didn't understand the vtrac thing and I use your E-O All even, No match etc.. due to help me. Msgirl, don't quit on us its amazing to see your number continually fall. I have spent 3 months learning tons from the both of you and there are some of us who still want to learn more and need all the help and grace we can get.

Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Ky eve due digits 4,7,3,9,1.  The hot digts are 5,6,0,8,2.  The due digit is the 4 out 7.  The due no match pair is 6-7 out 57.  The due doubles are 22,77,27,44,99,49,11,66,16,00,55,05.  The due roots are 6,4,8,7,2

Ky eve is due:

• Double
                      • 2 digit return
                      • 1E-2O

Due Double Digits:

• 22-out 104
                      • 66-out 81
                      • 88-out 75
                      • 44-out 63

By Position:

• 8-out 26
                      • 1-out 25
                      • 9-out 27

The due vtracs are 5(4,9) out 3 and 2(1,6) out 1.

Puzzle:

• 05 27 38
                      • 27 38 05
                      • 49 49 16

The due vtrac Roots are:

• 4-out 27
                      • 5-out 25
                      • 1-out 8
                      • 9-out 5

The 55 vtrac pairs (44,99,49) have been out 22 draws.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I wish the forums has a limit of no more than 10 predictions for the day draw, and the same limit for the night draw. This would put us all on the same playing field.

Jack-C's reply on this was exactly right (http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/189899/1245184)

The predictions board was created for just this purpose.  The forums are for whatever people want to make of it.

If you want to change things for the better, do not insist on "X" number of picks in the forums, insist that your peers post their picks on the predicitons board.

The forums are for unstructured content, and they always will be.  This is one of the reasons that I installed such a powerful rich text editor — more powerful than 99% of the rich text editors found in other Internet forums.

The predicions board, on the other hand, has the perfect rigidity for posting predictions.  It checks that the correct amount of digits were submitted, that all the numbers fall within the game's number matrix, that they are not posted after the draw time, that only a certain number of picks can be submitted, etc., etc., etc. 

If you are not insisting that your peers post on the predictions board, then there is no point insisting on anything.

However, I will say again (as I must do every time I address this subject), I will never force anyone to post in any particular place.  That pressure, if it is to exist, MUST come from you and your fellow predictors.  I have gone to great lengths to build a very reliable and accurate system, and it's up to you all if you want to use it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                          Member #45970
                          September 1, 2006
                          4763 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Jack-C's reply on this was exactly right (http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/189899/1245184)

The predictions board was created for just this purpose.  The forums are for whatever people want to make of it.

If you want to change things for the better, do not insist on "X" number of picks in the forums, insist that your peers post their picks on the predicitons board.

The forums are for unstructured content, and they always will be.  This is one of the reasons that I installed such a powerful rich text editor — more powerful than 99% of the rich text editors found in other Internet forums.

The predicions board, on the other hand, has the perfect rigidity for posting predictions.  It checks that the correct amount of digits were submitted, that all the numbers fall within the game's number matrix, that they are not posted after the draw time, that only a certain number of picks can be submitted, etc., etc., etc. 

If you are not insisting that your peers post on the predictions board, then there is no point insisting on anything.

However, I will say again (as I must do every time I address this subject), I will never force anyone to post in any particular place.  That pressure, if it is to exist, MUST come from you and your fellow predictors.  I have gone to great lengths to build a very reliable and accurate system, and it's up to you all if you want to use it.

Thanks for your input Todd. We both have the same point, we're just going in different directions getting there. My point is not directed at you or at Lottery Post. However, it is more of a suggestion for which direction the individual states forum threads should go. Lucky has done it perfectly by limiting the number of picks on his Michigan thread, and it would be great if each state thread had their own similar rules. If one doesn't want to go by the rules of that thread, then they can start their own thread for that state. It is great that we have that freedom, and it should be that way. However, there are some of us who are trying to find the most effective methods to use, with the least amount of risk, which is the optimal situation for gambling. If there are newer members who are still learning, or old members who are perfecting methods, it helps us stay focused and better able to analyze results when there is a standard set for posting. The prediction page is perfect for this purpose, but forum threads are where we interact with each other.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                            Member #45970
                            September 1, 2006
                            4763 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Wow, it seems there is a lot of emotion here today. To those of you who dedicate your time and effort here, it is deeply appreciated by all obviously. Not sure if my comments have offended anyone or not. If so, they were not intended to. My opinion is exactly that - my opinion. It's a free country and Todd has set up a very free environment for us to work in.

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                              Winchester, Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #42711
                              July 7, 2006
                              1201 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I have to say that I appreciate all of the information that is shared on this thread! The more information that you have, the easier it is to make an informed decision, which is ultimately yours! I was crashing in Kentucky untill I found LP.  People with a common passion, Numbers and trying to make them work for you!

Thank you for all for the hard work each of you put into your picks!

I agree with maddi2....

I love everyone on this post,,,,,,Everyone has their own style of posting  that is their own.

Please dont quiet posting ANYONE,,,,,it would be a huge loss for me and others I am sure.

Thank you all.  Smile

Page 10 of 41