Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Most Drawn Tn. Pick-3??

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2009, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Hey there lottoland does anyone know the most drawn numbers in the Tn. Pick-3? Or know of a free program that tells me all this just wondering Thanks in advance.................and THANKS BE TO TODD FOR ALL HIS WORK AND DEDICATION TO THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TODD!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey there lottoland does anyone know the most drawn numbers in the Tn. Pick-3? Or know of a free program that tells me all this just wondering Thanks in advance.................and THANKS BE TO TODD FOR ALL HIS WORK AND DEDICATION TO THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TODD!

You are quite welcome!  (Thank you for the props!)

Just thought I'd mention that Platinum membership comes with the abillity to see drawing stats for every game listed on the results pages.  You can adjust the depth of the report by clicking on the number of drawings you want to see.  For example, you can see the top numbers drawn in the game for the past 50 drawings, or you can click a selection and see the stats for the past 100 drawings, or even go back all the way to the start of the game to see the most drawn (or under-drawn) numbers in the history of the game.

Just about every Platinum feature can be previewed by any member.  Click Premium Memberships in the upper-left corner of the page, and then look down the chart for links to the previews/samples.

Good luck!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!