Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For those "3 Pair Strategy Forecast" followers!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

This just keeps getting better. I have found another/NEW formula format that seems to have = too or better hit performance than the current formula format in use right now. This appears to be a double whammy for these 21 states. I'm now pondering how I'm going to go about this, post "3 Pair Strategy Forecast #1" (with the current formula) and post "3 Pair Strategy Forecast #2" (with the new formula.) How do I get myself into these things, good grief! Time is already tight with me now as it is.

Forecast followers, I certainly would like to hear some suggestions. Should I post multiple forecast or is this going to be to much with double forecasting?

I can't combine the two, totally different formula formats.

Look forward to hear from you.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

yogibear's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Surf City, NC
    United States
    Member #36479
    April 2, 2006
    76 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:06 am - IP Logged

This just keeps getting better. I have found another/NEW formula format that seems to have = too or better hit performance than the current formula format in use right now. This appears to be a double whammy for these 21 states. I'm now pondering how I'm going to go about this, post "3 Pair Strategy Forecast #1" (with the current formula) and post "3 Pair Strategy Forecast #2" (with the new formula.) How do I get myself into these things, good grief! Time is already tight with me now as it is.

Forecast followers, I certainly would like to hear some suggestions. Should I post multiple forecast or is this going to be to much with double forecasting?

pcnut

pcnut, I think you answered your own question.  Sounds like multiple postings.

germantown md
      United States
      Member #64543
      August 31, 2008
      3771 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:22 am - IP Logged

pcnut

i suggest that u try the new and see how it goes with lp,now u said it might be better than #1 so hit it.new ideas thats what we talking.just tweek it a little.thanks.

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Glen Burnie, MD
        United States
        Member #69239
        January 6, 2009
        1425 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

pcnut

I'd like to see the new format especially if it has a better hit performance.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31549 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2009, 1:43 am - IP Logged

I'd like to see the new format especially if it has a better hit performance.

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Myrtle Beach, SC
            United States
            Member #18457
            July 12, 2005
            3433 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your suggestions

emilyg, Like2Win, thegee, yogibear

I will take it into consideration.

pcnut

http://3pairstrategyforecast.com/

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut