Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream of buying a lottery ticket from a foreign country

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
New Jersey
United States
Member #71646
March 1, 2009
204 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 10:45 am - IP Logged

My lottery dream:

I was in my home state of WV, I could see the mountains covered with the pretty green trees. I looked over yonder and saw a foreign country. My state and this foreign country were next to each other. It was a middle eastern country, I tend to think Iraq but I can't be sure.  I saw buildings and lights on in the buildings in that country.  It was all desert-like, no vegetation, very dry.  I asked someone standing next to me "Is there still alot of animosity between them and us?"  The man said "no."  So I walked over there (which only took minutes), walked to a small tower like structure (reminded me of a life guard station), climbed the steps, and at the top was a man of middle eastern decent behind a desk. I said to him "can I have a quick pick lottery please?"  And he printed one out and handed it to me.

What numbers should I play?

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

lotto ticket 797 611 (ILL 1331)

animosity '375

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7308 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

My lottery dream:

I was in my home state of WV, I could see the mountains covered with the pretty green trees. I looked over yonder and saw a foreign country. My state and this foreign country were next to each other. It was a middle eastern country, I tend to think Iraq but I can't be sure.  I saw buildings and lights on in the buildings in that country.  It was all desert-like, no vegetation, very dry.  I asked someone standing next to me "Is there still alot of animosity between them and us?"  The man said "no."  So I walked over there (which only took minutes), walked to a small tower like structure (reminded me of a life guard station), climbed the steps, and at the top was a man of middle eastern decent behind a desk. I said to him "can I have a quick pick lottery please?"  And he printed one out and handed it to me.

What numbers should I play?

ticket 010 101

walk 213

small 444

building 954 8511

mountians 243 8054

Good Luck!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers