Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Help

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
williamsburg,ohio
United States
Member #71029
February 17, 2009
603 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I see all these dreams on here and sad enough I really don't dream.Now when i do dream is like I have been trying to find a winning number and then go to bed and dream about what I would do if I did ever win like mega millions.i don't really think this is a true dream like the ones I see on here just wishful thinking or am I wrong?

Now a couple years ago I did have a dream of the pick3 in Ohio was going to be 888 but at the time I wasn't much into playing the lottery so I didn't play and sure enough it hit.But ever since I havn't dream of a number.i think it was like the dream God saying "if your not going to play what I give you I am not going to let you have anymore"So Ever since I havn't.Confused

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I see all these dreams on here and sad enough I really don't dream.Now when i do dream is like I have been trying to find a winning number and then go to bed and dream about what I would do if I did ever win like mega millions.i don't really think this is a true dream like the ones I see on here just wishful thinking or am I wrong?

Now a couple years ago I did have a dream of the pick3 in Ohio was going to be 888 but at the time I wasn't much into playing the lottery so I didn't play and sure enough it hit.But ever since I havn't dream of a number.i think it was like the dream God saying "if your not going to play what I give you I am not going to let you have anymore"So Ever since I havn't.Confused

well!! for the time, just watch the dreams here and if you keep seeing the same number show up give it a try and see what happens!!!!!

some numbers that are overdue in new york, chicago, miami are 045 213 013 302 101 010 000 222 555 020 300 069 but i guess you could

try it in your state.

Good Luck!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      williamsburg,ohio
      United States
      Member #71029
      February 17, 2009
      603 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

well!! for the time, just watch the dreams here and if you keep seeing the same number show up give it a try and see what happens!!!!!

some numbers that are overdue in new york, chicago, miami are 045 213 013 302 101 010 000 222 555 020 300 069 but i guess you could

try it in your state.

Good Luck!!!!!

Thank You thats what I do is read others .

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2009, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

before you fall off to sleep tell your self to dream amd remember the dream. It takes a while but most of the time will work. we have a new poster in mystical that talks about doing that and she hit.

You can ask for other Ohio people to post dreams.

The same number for "truck" falls wether you dream of one, or an issue with one stands out in real life. Ex; if you buy one, loan one, see one roll down a hill empty, almost get hit by one, see an unusual one, and so on.  So daily happenings can point to a number to play

What stands out in your day can indicate the number for the next day or so.  If you had something happen and also see it in others predictions and THAT stands out it could be a good one to play.

I used to compete with a guy at work over who could win the most money at cash 3.  I made a nice pile of dough on 444 midday draw and when I got to work that night he had a long face. Earlier that day he was driving and a paper flew in his open window off the truck ahead of him. It had a big 444 in majic marker written on it. He did not play it.  So some days it just isn't for you, some days it is.

good luck

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing