Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you Suggest if...

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

If someone here at LP predicts a jackpot whatever

Watch if he can make another one [ 19 ]  [50.00%]
Suggest Todd to Open a page for him [ 5 ]  [13.16%]
Try to Join a lotterypool of His if he has [ 3 ]  [7.89%]
Other [ 11 ]  [28.95%]
Total Valid Votes [ 38 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

This is an open question,everybody can write down their ideas...

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I fully expect someone at some point in time to predict a winner.  I believe this has happened several times here on LP.  The trick is to repeat the feat.

Hey!  I'm a poet and didn't know it.

Monte Carlo
      France
      Member #55589
      October 9, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2009, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I fully expect someone at some point in time to predict a winner.  I believe this has happened several times here on LP.  The trick is to repeat the feat.

Hey!  I'm a poet and didn't know it.

I wonder if somene here at LP had predicted a jackpot...

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2009, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I wonder if somene here at LP had predicted a jackpot...

There have been several LP members who have predicted a jackpot--

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/183414/1141775?q=LP+member+predicts+jackpot&rp=search

Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2009, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I havent seen anyone who had predicted a jackpot on LP.Only 5 out 6...

And its easy to make 4 out of 5 for pick5 using some simple strategy.I have made some 4 of 5s in one week also.

I have predicted hundreds of 5 of 6 with my system,so far I am still cracking on a jackpot.

Hans

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

One prediction, actually played, is worth whatever the jackpot was times any prediction that would have been a winner, made and not played.

"Gonnas" (I was goona play it), "wouldas" (If I played it I would have won the jackpot), "shouldas" and "couldas" can't be cashed in.

The more predictions made for any one drawing turn those predictions into "BFD" should any of them hit.

(Boston Fire Department, ahem!)

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2009, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Some members predictions amount to more than 8,000 daily.  Obviously, they are throwing a bunch of numbers out there to see what sticks.  If they had any confidence in their predictions, they would play them.  If they don't waste their money playing their own predictions, why would anyone else want to? 

I would suggest giving those successful predictors their bragging rights and nothing more.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8364 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged
                Off the top of my head these are a few of the people who have won a jackpot in pick 5 and 6 games on the Lottery Post prediction board. There may be others.

tntea

geos*5666!

MmeFlorida
                Posted: September 22, 2008 
                MmeFloridaPennsylvaniaTreasure Hunt5 of 510-13-16-18-1910-13-16-18-19$50,000

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Monte Carlo
                  France
                  Member #55589
                  October 9, 2007
                  1181 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Some members predictions amount to more than 8,000 daily.  Obviously, they are throwing a bunch of numbers out there to see what sticks.  If they had any confidence in their predictions, they would play them.  If they don't waste their money playing their own predictions, why would anyone else want to? 

I would suggest giving those successful predictors their bragging rights and nothing more.

So May I ask how many amount of tickets would you play,when you have a system that can generate a jackpot in 10 to 15 times?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10354 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

So May I ask how many amount of tickets would you play,when you have a system that can generate a jackpot in 10 to 15 times?

Hans,

This would be a lot more believable if you could say a system that has generated a jackpot, instead of that can generate a jackpot in 10 to 15 times.

To answer the question, I'll say if I really believed I had such a system, I'd play whatever amount of tickets the institution (Kuckuck Haus) I was being kept in would let me!

That's All Folks......

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hans,

This would be a lot more believable if you could say a system that has generated a jackpot, instead of that can generate a jackpot in 10 to 15 times.

To answer the question, I'll say if I really believed I had such a system, I'd play whatever amount of tickets the institution (Kuckuck Haus) I was being kept in would let me!

That's All Folks......

Thats wonderful....I will give you a surprise soon

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2009, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

The only system I know that will generate the winning numbers every time is a full wheel that generate every possible combination and few jackpots are ever more than it would cost to buy all the possible combinations.  I'm looking for a system that might generate the winning combination once in a life time in 20-30 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

@Hans: What do you mean by "open a page"? What would they do on that page that can't be done, now?

As it stands, when someone gets 5/5 or 6/6, generally they or someone else will create a new thread pointing it out, and the "winner" gets a few days of free "attaboy Party". Not bad, for what they paid.Jester

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

@Hans: What do you mean by "open a page"? What would they do on that page that can't be done, now?

As it stands, when someone gets 5/5 or 6/6, generally they or someone else will create a new thread pointing it out, and the "winner" gets a few days of free "attaboy Party". Not bad, for what they paid.Jester

I agree. Getting a few "Congratulations!" in a thread is pretty nice for getting a hit on the prediction board.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                              Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2009, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I agree. Getting a few "Congratulations!" in a thread is pretty nice for getting a hit on the prediction board.

I Agree!. That's good enough.  If you actually played well, that's even better!

Play to win!