Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

mystical system

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by The Hitman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

this is one of those wierd playing methods that i have use now i don't know if it will work for you but it has worked for me a few times.

stay with me here some numbers look like others if you think about it  0 looks like a 9 or 6 or 8 because of it's close circles think about it for a moment 7 could be a 1 and so on  you can look at the numbers carefully and see what they look like to you it's just another way to play who knows it could bring in some money let me leave you with this chart for you to study.look below

the numbers                                          looks like

0---------------------------                 6=9=8

1---------------------------                 7=4

2---------------------------                 5=9=7

3---------------------------                 8=0=9

4---------------------------                 1

5---------------------------                 6=2

6---------------------------                 0=9

7---------------------------                 1

8---------------------------                 0=3=6=9

9---------------------------                 0=6

test this out and see if you can get good results with it. god bless

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
    NC
    United States
    Member #11741
    February 23, 2005
    1233 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Can you provide an example?

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
      Member #71195
      February 20, 2009
      226 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2009, 3:18 am - IP Logged

How does this work? Confused

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
      - Vince Lombardi

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #45970
        September 1, 2006
        4763 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2009, 3:31 am - IP Logged

Huh??

philadelphia,pa
          United States
          Member #70349
          January 30, 2009
          84 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

this is one of those wierd playing methods that i have use now i don't know if it will work for you but it has worked for me a few times.

stay with me here some numbers look like others if you think about it  0 looks like a 9 or 6 or 8 because of it's close circles think about it for a moment 7 could be a 1 and so on  you can look at the numbers carefully and see what they look like to you it's just another way to play who knows it could bring in some money let me leave you with this chart for you to study.look below

the numbers                                          looks like

0---------------------------                 6=9=8

1---------------------------                 7=4

2---------------------------                 5=9=7

3---------------------------                 8=0=9

4---------------------------                 1

5---------------------------                 6=2

6---------------------------                 0=9

7---------------------------                 1

8---------------------------                 0=3=6=9

9---------------------------                 0=6

test this out and see if you can get good results with it. god bless

alot of you are confused out there about my system as i stated it's just that certain numbers looks like other numbers and they follow certain numbers as well. many times when a 0 comes out 9 usually follows behine the next day same thing happens when 1 comes out 4 usually follows behine the next day

and so on with the other numbers just look at my chart 3 looks like 8 except that the three does not have closed circles like 8 there open half way

a good thing to do is play your numbers box for better results if let me give you another example: 6 looks like a 9 just turn it over if a 6 comes out today play a 9 tommorowit's that easy look at example 2 below

sample number    058

you should play    963

see ya

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
            Member #71195
            February 20, 2009
            226 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

soto732, thanks for sharing  Hurray!

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
            - Vince Lombardi

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Fayetteville Georgia
              United States
              Member #71666
              March 1, 2009
              4885 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2009, 1:18 am - IP Logged

oK I'm lost.