Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inverted Lottery System?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know anything about this system?

Thanks.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2009, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know anything about this system?

Thanks.

The Inverted Lottery System is a brand new system by Stefan Vandevelde of Lottotrix fame for $39.95 that produces 7 lines or less to play for Pick-5 or Pick-6 lotto games. 

While he says the 7 lines are not a wheel, anything with more then one line is a wheel whether you call it one or not.   Though he might intend these to be permutations, lines made up of numbers without regard to a guarantee.

He includes 40 templates.  These would likely be based on common lottery game sizes.   In a pdf I'm guessing these would be printed fill in the blanks sheets like Serotic Lotto Traps as you can't run a java script to automate loading like I do in Win Your Lottery.  Of course with only seven lines per draw it's hardly necessary.

Inverted suggests standing a known process on its head.  If you already have Lottotrix you might take a look at how he suggests selecting your numbers.  I have no idea what that method might be.

When he says it works every time, he modifies that by later saying you still need luck.  Likely it never fails to produce a playable set of lines that should have a fair shot based on the theory of number selection.

If the "61 pages of unique and fresh content" don't include the 40 templates it should be an interesting read. 

BobP

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2009, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Seven lines or less? Sounds like a version of The Lottery Solution. In the Lottery Solution matrix no lines are using the same numbers: 6x7 lines = 42 which is the same as belgian lotto where Stefan is from. A 5/35 lottery gives 5x7 lines.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

At first when I saw the words "Inverted Lottery System", I thought "backward engineering a winning system".  Anyone who has a list of previous winners knows the combinations that a winning system should have come up with, it just a matter of developing the system that does that.  An algorithm or workout that relates combinations with other combinations in its recent past is the key to developing that winning system and anyone can get a key by getting a list of previous winners.  It may have already been done.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #47586
          November 13, 2006
          12 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased ILS and found it to be well done, but much like most other systems there is still luck involved with finding those winning numbers.

By the way the charts are a part of the 61 pages.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2009, 5:24 am - IP Logged

I have purchased ILS and found it to be well done, but much like most other systems there is still luck involved with finding those winning numbers.

By the way the charts are a part of the 61 pages.

From the website I was under the impression there was a new number selection method involved, something I might not have seen before?

Thanks for all the replies though.

United States
              Member #47586
              November 13, 2006
              12 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2009, 9:06 am - IP Logged

It relies a bit on intuition but there is a method that helps quite a bit.

Unlike most of the systems I have received,I did not feel like I needed a refund after I purchased.

I hope this helps.

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

How do you compare Inverted Lottery system with Ken Silver Lotto and its very expensive affiliated sytems?

Thanks.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

How do you compare Inverted Lottery system with Ken Silver Lotto and its very expensive affiliated sytems?

Thanks.

Ken's system uses roughly 120 lines or more depending on the lottery game size that test to roughly an 80% 3if6 wheel hence the win 8 out of 10 times implied promise.

The Inverted Lottery System uses 7 lines.

Some of the Lotto-Logix book systems use all the numbers in 8 or 9 lines depending on game size.   As only six lines can contain winning numbers this has the effect of shrinking the game to 6/36 or smaller, but you still have to play all 8 or 9 lines.   If you leave out the 6 numbers from the previous draw you will be correct roughly 50% of the time.   If you want a chance to win in every draw, leave them in.       

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425

BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

It relies a bit on intuition but there is a method that helps quite a bit.

Unlike most of the systems I have received,I did not feel like I needed a refund after I purchased.

I hope this helps.

Do you feel your winnings have increased since your purchase of this system? Are you picking more winning number selections?