Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about a Tri-State Scratchoff paying 100 million to a single winner...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I saw that ohio have this 200 million extreme cash in prizes...And it hit me, why don't they have a tri-state scratchoff...They could surely raise the 100 million dollar prize line...When i say 100 million dollars scratchoff i mean 100 million dollars given to 1 person, that's what i meant...And you may say? Oh but the winning ticket will be in 1 state, is correct but i am not talking about just 1 scratchoff, but a handful that way the several winning tickets will be in all 3 states...

I think this is the future of scratchoffs...

what do you all think...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Didn't powerball do something like this in the past?  It was before I really got interested in playing but I remember powerball scratch offs in some states.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2009, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Didn't powerball do something like this in the past?  It was before I really got interested in playing but I remember powerball scratch offs in some states.

Interesting...i wonder how much they were paying...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2009, 4:06 am - IP Logged

you gave me a wonderful idea...What if just like Powerball has a second prize, maybe this kinds of scratchoffs have plenty of second prizes too..Totally wonderful idea...thanks a lot tnplayer805...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2009, 4:19 am - IP Logged

But for this particular scratchoffs that promises 100 million dollars to 1 winner, why not create it like Powerball with a second prize paying 200,000 dollars...That way you can create a 100 million dollars with 20 million dollars for the second prize which is equal to 100 second prizes all going to the countries that do not have the winning ticket...And if they rotate suppose is a 3 countries, then 1 country gets the winning ticket, the other country gets 50 second prizes and the other country gets 50 second prizes but because they are not going to have just 1 scratchoff like that but a handful each country is going to get 50 second prize tickets extra like 3 or 4 times...So that will be 50 x 3 = 150 second prize ticket for 1 country and that's only if is 3 scratchoffs like that if is more like 5 then that will mean that each country will get 50 x 5 = 250 second prize scratchoffs tickets besides at least 1 winning ticket that each country is going to have...