Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

picking the first 5 numbers of megamillions

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Hans.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
texas
United States
Member #72549
March 21, 2009
141 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2009, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for the best stradegy to hit the first five of the next numbers in this game. Can anyone give me their advice and previous experience involving this?

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2009, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

For those who are into this game is currently working on it. Getting the first five within five, or first five within 15, 20, 30? Within 15 and 30 is possible, and often, while first 5 in 5 is quite hard (1 in 3,819,816).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for the best stradegy to hit the first five of the next numbers in this game. Can anyone give me their advice and previous experience involving this?

There are many ways to do it but you have to decide the size of the number pool you want to use and how you will go about choosing it and the number of combinations you're willing to play.  Once you've done that, you can back test to get the odds of it working on future drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

For those who are into this game is currently working on it. Getting the first five within five, or first five within 15, 20, 30? Within 15 and 30 is possible, and often, while first 5 in 5 is quite hard (1 in 3,819,816).

Even if you get the 5 winning numbers in a pool of 30, your odds of have all of them in one combination are 1:142,506 and even if you manage to reduce the pool to 15 your odds are 1:3003. 

It's a hard task no matter what you do and anyone who has an affordable strategy that has a real chance of working isn't likely to post it.

Evil Looking       

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Monte Carlo
          France
          Member #55589
          October 9, 2007
          1181 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2009, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

you can play upto 35 numbers,with the right banker and 6 last digits covering  last all other winning numbers except the banker,you can still win more lines of 4 winning numbers in 100,or even 50 tickets.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2009, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Even if you get the 5 winning numbers in a pool of 30, your odds of have all of them in one combination are 1:142,506 and even if you manage to reduce the pool to 15 your odds are 1:3003. 

It's a hard task no matter what you do and anyone who has an affordable strategy that has a real chance of working isn't likely to post it.

It is possible to get 3 - 5 numbers from a pool of 12. Not every draw, most likely few times a month if a system is flexible and consistent. The DNA for mega is needed for such extraction. I'll see if I can tweak it for testing.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23262 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2009, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

you can play upto 35 numbers,with the right banker and 6 last digits covering  last all other winning numbers except the banker,you can still win more lines of 4 winning numbers in 100,or even 50 tickets.

You talk a lot about what can be done but have you ever actually done that?   The odds of matching 4/5 from a pool of 56 numbers in 100 lines are 1:150.  You are claiming to be able to beat those odds by a lot.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

It is possible to get 3 - 5 numbers from a pool of 12. Not every draw, most likely few times a month if a system is flexible and consistent. The DNA for mega is needed for such extraction. I'll see if I can tweak it for testing.

For a couple of years now, Maddog has been running a MegaMillions challenge where participants pick 12 numbers for the combination and 4 numbers for the bonus number and once in a while some one has 4 of the winning numbers but I don't remember anyone ever getting all 5.  You should enter that challenge, you could win it almost every time.

Evil Looking       

Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

For a couple of years now, Maddog has been running a MegaMillions challenge where participants pick 12 numbers for the combination and 4 numbers for the bonus number and once in a while some one has 4 of the winning numbers but I don't remember anyone ever getting all 5.  You should enter that challenge, you could win it almost every time.

It's a good challenge to test one's systems. I've been participating with random picks, for fun, and of course only got like 1 number. In few weeks it will be ready, and will see if there's improvement on my selections of numbers.

Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

You talk a lot about what can be done but have you ever actually done that?   The odds of matching 4/5 from a pool of 56 numbers in 100 lines are 1:150.  You are claiming to be able to beat those odds by a lot.

why cant I ?Everybody can trick the system.

It is just a matter of choosing right bankers and last digits.Nothing else.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

why cant I ?Everybody can trick the system.

It is just a matter of choosing right bankers and last digits.Nothing else.

Obviously you have convinced yourself that you could win the MegaMillions jackpot or at least win 2nd prize if you wanted to but you'll actually have to do it or post a list containing the winning combination before a drawing to convince anyone else.  Good luck to you.

Evil Looking       

Monte Carlo
                          France
                          Member #55589
                          October 9, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2009, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Obviously you have convinced yourself that you could win the MegaMillions jackpot or at least win 2nd prize if you wanted to but you'll actually have to do it or post a list containing the winning combination before a drawing to convince anyone else.  Good luck to you.

Thats not what I mean.By checking the history result here at LP,I have really convinced myself that this system rocks.

With the right banker and 7 last digits,2rd prize are all found out.And they all simply match these 2 conditions.

Hans

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
                            End Of The Rainbow
                            United States
                            Member #67807
                            December 5, 2008
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Hans, your enthusiasm for the lottery is to be commended. If players lacked that key element, then there wouldn't be a place like LotteryPost where we can all come together and share ideas without fear of being belittled.

I have benefited enourmously from the many generous posters here on LP and I am grateful that the members here are so generous with sharing their systems, so that others who are just beginning to get into the lottery can benefit from them.

I will follow your thread on the megamillions with interest, Hans, thanks very much! Smile

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Hans, your enthusiasm for the lottery is to be commended. If players lacked that key element, then there wouldn't be a place like LotteryPost where we can all come together and share ideas without fear of being belittled.

I have benefited enourmously from the many generous posters here on LP and I am grateful that the members here are so generous with sharing their systems, so that others who are just beginning to get into the lottery can benefit from them.

I will follow your thread on the megamillions with interest, Hans, thanks very much! Smile

Thanks a lot.

Best player can play 10 tickets and win a 2rd prize with thee easiest condition,which mean one banker and 5 last digit.

we can turn the 649 lottery to a pick one banker and pick5 lottery from 0 to 9.

what i prove is that when we reach these two conditions,we can win a 2rd prize.

I am sure there are system players who had won 2rd with their own strategy and its the moment to reveal the secret behind.

the jackpot hasnt been tested out so far but I will try.

Hans