Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need of a pick-3 system that really works

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Doug T.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2009, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

does any one out there knows of a pick 3 system that works at least two times a week.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2009, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I have been searching for a system that does this for a long long time.

philadelphia,pa
      United States
      Member #70349
      January 30, 2009
      84 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

yes i know what you mean it would by nice to hit a number at least two times a week bring in that extra income.theres got to be a good system out there that does that i am looking for one for the pa lottery i have had good results with the ttt tic-tac-toe system you only get a hit maybe once or two times a month if any thats not good enought with so many systems out there some one has to know of a good one that works many times in a month.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2009, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Right now I am designing a system that is offering 3 - 4 hits per week on average. Hope to release it next month after some extensive backtesting, and few weeks of live test mode.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2009, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Right now I am designing a system that is offering 3 - 4 hits per week on average. Hope to release it next month after some extensive backtesting, and few weeks of live test mode.

Can't wait DP!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

does any one out there knows of a pick 3 system that works at least two times a week.

BobP thinks he has found one. Check out his thread:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/190499

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
              Member #71195
              February 20, 2009
              226 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2009, 5:47 am - IP Logged

It would be cool to have one. Dance

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
              - Vince Lombardi

portsmouth
                United States
                Member #56352
                November 14, 2007
                87 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2009, 6:44 am - IP Logged

i'm in need of a pick 4 system that really works that i can get two hits or more a week.

philadelphia,pa
                  United States
                  Member #70349
                  January 30, 2009
                  84 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

i have come up with a few systems my self they all work to an exstent but they do not produce wins over and over they work sometimes only. i can't wait to find a system that gets you a win two to three times a week. it will be nice to have extra money to buy whatever you want when you want that's why we are all  here to learn in lottery post.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                    Member #173
                    April 8, 2002
                    6110 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

White BounceWhite Bounce   Hurray! Hurray!

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

girlfriend1's avatar - winter
                      michigan
                      United States
                      Member #68159
                      December 14, 2008
                      119 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

hello new to this thread.  I think its exciting to have a system that can put out like that. congrat. and good luck with the system. Looking forward to reading more on this new system.Banana

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

BobP thinks he has found one. Check out his thread:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/190499

Now now RJOh I only posted that system as a demonstratum, I didn't recommend playing it.

Some time back Doug T and I worked on a system we're both still using.

There is nothing to brag about, just a long grind staying ahead of the game playing online while hoping for a triple or the chance to write myself a pay check.

The average bet is $5 a draw total for up to 20 numbers in play.  When there are less then 20 numbers the amount can be lowered or more played per number.

Here is how it has done so far in Florida a tough to beat state.  Draws are followed Midday to Evening to Midday to Evening all balldrop draws.

02/15 E won $75
                        02/21 E won $75
                        02/25 E won $37.50
                        02/26 E won $75
                        03/06 E won $75
                        03/08 E would have won but filtered away the number
                        03/10 M would have won but filtered away the number
                        03/11 M won $150
                        03/11 E would have won but filtered away the number
                        03/17 M won $75
                        03/25 M won $300
                        03/27 M would have won but filtered away the number

Online pays $37.50 per .25 cent play for all different 1-2-3
                        Online pays $75.00 per .25 cent play for doubles 1-2-2
                        Online pays $225.00 per .25 cent play for triples 2-2-2

Fewer all different then doubles, now playing .50 on all different and .25 on doubles so both end up paying $75.  playing $1.00 on triples, $2.00 on a single triple.  Using a possible repeat from the prior draw as main filter, only playing numbers that include a digit from the prior draw.

You need a software that can tell you the boxed numbers that have not yet been drawn.   Need to enter roughly 550 draws to get down to around 30-36 numbers past due boxed to select from.   Further filtering based on odd/even, low/high, sums, increases profit increases risk.  The $300 was a result of putting more on each of a small group of numbers to play for that day, it paid off. 

I use a free dos software called Sigma Sidewinder available here . . .

http://www.lotto-logix.com/download.html 

Create a dir on the C drive called Sigma, download it to there and extract from the zip.  If you mess up deleating the old database and making a new one extract again from the zip and overwrite. 

You only have to do the data entry once a month or until the list gets too short.  I'm still working from the 02/15 data.   Enter the past draws until there are only about 36 boxed numbers that haven't been drawn.   Once a past due number has been drawn, circle it and don't play it again, this shrinks the pool lowering the amount to play or allowing you to increase the amount on each number.

Paurths made a feature for his LotSoftPro that does this check for longest out boxed numbers, so if you have LotSoftPro you can use it for this purpose.

BobP

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60714 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

The boxed numbers that have not yet been drawn.   Need to enter roughly 550 draws to get down to around 30-36 numbers past due boxed to select from.

Check for around 30-36 longest out boxed numbers

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Well, early last year, these two threads proved to be quite informative ...

Can One Really Predict Numbers ... http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/170535

In Reference to the NEWGuys system ... http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/170646

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

philadelphia,pa
                              United States
                              Member #70349
                              January 30, 2009
                              84 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

hey diamondpalace it's good to know that your working hard on a system  be sure to post it for everyone here on lotterypost to help them and me win some money especially me the poor guy.