Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

50+ millions lotteries: The Divorce Reapers...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Gurnee, Illinois
United States
Member #49731
February 12, 2007
917 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Dude,

If I were married and won $50+ million, I would have worldwide extramarital affairs regardless of whether my spouse was hot or not.  Just the idea of having a different shade of girl for every day of the week, month is a hot idea.  It's like I would have a schedule of their time of the month and only visit them when they weren't having that time of the month.  The goal would be to work my prostrate 365 days a year!

Now before I get blasted....JUST KIDDING!!!!Jester Laugh

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Dude,

If I were married and won $50+ million, I would have worldwide extramarital affairs regardless of whether my spouse was hot or not.  Just the idea of having a different shade of girl for every day of the week, month is a hot idea.  It's like I would have a schedule of their time of the month and only visit them when they weren't having that time of the month.  The goal would be to work my prostrate 365 days a year!

Now before I get blasted....JUST KIDDING!!!!Jester Laugh

LOL OMG TOO FUNNY!!!!!! OMG I know guys who would try to pull this one off! 

Thanks for a good laugh OldSchoolPa : )