Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3: What are you playing #8

Topic closed. 1960 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Sherita.

Page 46 of 131
PrintE-mailLink
AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
Stone Mtn
United States
Member #64518
August 30, 2008
1157 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I caught it but I played 498. I had that on my play list for a couple of days...and I missed the Midday by one #... I played 582!

Keep up the good work!!

Sherita, I had it too as 849. I had 586 on midday.No Nod I'm flipping it and adding 589 tomorrow!!

AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
    Stone Mtn
    United States
    Member #64518
    August 30, 2008
    1157 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Emilyg, congrats on your 89 pair!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Vtracs is My Game!
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #3617
      February 6, 2004
      7499 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2009, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

My 2 pairs for Ga Midday

69- 679, 269, 369, 689, 469, 169, 569, 699, 669

07- 037, 027, 047, 057, 007, 078, 077, 079

Good Luck Ga!!!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28501 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2009, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Midday qp's:

84x

x49

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
          Member #42875
          July 9, 2006
          7245 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Gee I did not see 489 on the rent list!Green laughGreen laugh

My rent list and my putting a full set of numbers for certain digits that I feel will be best to bank on for the month, is under attack again, and for the life of me I just don't understand why...

Players will pay good money for a monthly numbers guide or numbers list with 100 + numbers on it, which they may or may not catch any of the hits from the list that is paid for... 

I give a monthly numbers list (rent list) with half the amount of numbers, plus single out a digit or two and give all of the ways those digits can fall, which is still half the amount of numbers on a list that is paid for, plus provide on a daily basis the status of the digits so players will know when the digits are due to fall, all of this is done for FREE, and the players have a problem with it...Confused Go figure 

The way I see this is if any player don't like the Rent List, the HDC chart or the set of numbers for a digit, then it would be best for the player or players not to use them, just ingnore them...

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
            Member #42875
            July 9, 2006
            7245 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Gee I did not see 489 on the rent list!Green laughGreen laugh

It takes a team to win any ball game... A team is what it takes for just about anything... And there's no I in team... And I personally appreciate any and all of the posters on LP and in my wildest dreams I would never think of belittling the work of anyone else on LP. 

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2009, 11:47 am - IP Logged

It takes a team to win any ball game... A team is what it takes for just about anything... And there's no I in team... And I personally appreciate any and all of the posters on LP and in my wildest dreams I would never think of belittling the work of anyone else on LP. 

White Bounce

bignana's avatar - disney29
                georgia
                United States
                Member #65200
                September 20, 2008
                1397 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

good morning iam thankful for all msgirlinga post and Chouq to iam thankful for every one thread matter of fact iam thankful to be alive today as i write this .i feeling down today iam fixing to have surgery friday .and iam feeling down today  lottery post make me happy .please stop the fussing today and put me in your prayer that i get thew it find . like Maltz had said one time cant we all get along .we do need team work so please every one let stay together.thank in advance.

Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7499 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

good morning iam thankful for all msgirlinga post and Chouq to iam thankful for every one thread matter of fact iam thankful to be alive today as i write this .i feeling down today iam fixing to have surgery friday .and iam feeling down today  lottery post make me happy .please stop the fussing today and put me in your prayer that i get thew it find . like Maltz had said one time cant we all get along .we do need team work so please every one let stay together.thank in advance.

I will put at the top of my prayer list! God Bless and I hope all goes well Nana!

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                    Stone Mountain, GA
                    United States
                    Member #3189
                    January 1, 2004
                    28501 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Bignana;

May the Lord guide your surgeon's hand and may your recovery be swift!   Blue Angel

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                      Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6882 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I will keep you in my prayers bignana. All will be well. We shall all touch and agree here.

The people who post in this thread get along just find. At least I think we do.  There will always be a bump in the road every now and then. Just to test your shocks out!!! Wink  Just keep on driving like you never felt it!!

Keep your head up!!!

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6882 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

My rent list and my putting a full set of numbers for certain digits that I feel will be best to bank on for the month, is under attack again, and for the life of me I just don't understand why...

Players will pay good money for a monthly numbers guide or numbers list with 100 + numbers on it, which they may or may not catch any of the hits from the list that is paid for... 

I give a monthly numbers list (rent list) with half the amount of numbers, plus single out a digit or two and give all of the ways those digits can fall, which is still half the amount of numbers on a list that is paid for, plus provide on a daily basis the status of the digits so players will know when the digits are due to fall, all of this is done for FREE, and the players have a problem with it...Confused Go figure 

The way I see this is if any player don't like the Rent List, the HDC chart or the set of numbers for a digit, then it would be best for the player or players not to use them, just ingnore them...

key words "just ingnore them..." Wink

Lovies

EAST COAST, USA
                          United States
                          Member #49428
                          January 31, 2007
                          553 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs is My Game!
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #3617
                            February 6, 2004
                            7499 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Ga midday 687!

Ga Lottery Player!

Durham, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #58710
                              February 23, 2008
                              6882 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! JB,

It may have sereved as a reminder for someone to keep the 984 on their ticket... So we can say congrats on the reminder.

Keep up the good work JB Thumbs Up

I agree as well. JB I'm not hating on you. I notice your numbers are a day ahead for GA and NC sometimes.  That's a good thing to those that pay attne. I will keep congratulating you!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Lovies

Page 46 of 131