Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

12 diget calculator

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2009, 12:32 am - IP Logged

does anyone know what kind of pick 3 systems involve a 12 diget calculator i seen them here at lottery post but i only know of one. and does a system  like  that works. please post your comments

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    williamsburg,ohio
    United States
    Member #71029
    February 17, 2009
    603 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

soto,

I have seen it also but never did any testing on it.

Maybe you should backtest it for a while and see if it works in your state.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2009, 8:01 am - IP Logged

digit

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
        gay,ga
        United States
        Member #68810
        December 30, 2008
        5942 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2009, 8:25 am - IP Logged

if anybody finds the original instructions for this, please private me where I might be able to see it...have looked, with no luck

thanks

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49725 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

if anybody finds the original instructions for this, please private me where I might be able to see it...have looked, with no luck

thanks

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=%2212+digit+calculator%22&t=all

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
            Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

does anyone know what kind of pick 3 systems involve a 12 diget calculator i seen them here at lottery post but i only know of one. and does a system  like  that works. please post your comments

Soto

Lottolaughs has many good systems that can be used with the 12 digit calculator. Check her past posts.

A well know one is the 2.882  divide  system ( taking your last draw  )

You can expand and invent ( with much work and patience ) ,  in  getting calculator workouts very deadly......... even from draw to draw....but still dealing with a lot of numbers ( as most good systems have ) But can look for patterns and position within the workouts. ( and can  compare results with other good systems also ) Do much backtesting and can learn much , that does work in the future also.

But playing in state, especially the state I live in, most times always seems to be another number come up, than the ones a person is playing ( even when the winning number is  contained within the workouts itself )

Check Lottolaughs past posts......she once told me that a 12 digit calculator is one of the best friends a Pick 3 player can have.  After many months and  countless hours of punching on one , I would have to agree with that.  And Pick  4 also.

Best  Wishes

Astekblue