Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to get a 12 digit calculator

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

many systems here on lottery post involve a 12 digit calculator it is good to use one with a pick 3 system or pick 4 system. i just got one brand new

only to discover that you can download one of the internet. yes for free a 12 digit calculator if i would have known this i could have saved me some money well nevertheless i have a 12 digit calculator that i am using together with pick 3 systems. and it's helping me alot. just do a search on the internet for one. if you need one download it a good one that i am using is called moffsoft free calculator thats the name you should put in your brwoser and then do a search on it. god bless

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

many systems here on lottery post involve a 12 digit calculator it is good to use one with a pick 3 system or pick 4 system. i just got one brand new

only to discover that you can download one of the internet. yes for free a 12 digit calculator if i would have known this i could have saved me some money well nevertheless i have a 12 digit calculator that i am using together with pick 3 systems. and it's helping me alot. just do a search on the internet for one. if you need one download it a good one that i am using is called moffsoft free calculator thats the name you should put in your brwoser and then do a search on it. god bless

Soto

I  have heard differant opinions on the ones on the  computor .

Some will say they bring  up slighlty differant numbers (  some will say they dont ).

The one  I have on my computor ,  does bring up slightly differant numbers than my  KS-3000 real one.  But I have never downloaded the ones on the web sites.

But I like the real ones  , as I take mine everywhere I go ,  and am always calculating on it  every spare moment I have.

But I agree , for anyone doing workouts just at home ,  ( and if they are checked first to make sure they bring  up the same exact numbers as a real 12 digit ) .....then I would say the web site ones would be great for home work, or even on the road with a lap top along ).

Astekblue