Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey! I just won some $ on MegaMillions!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
Republic of Texas
United States
Member #57557
January 9, 2008
1095 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2009, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Woot!

When I saw the numbers tonight - all low numbers, I thought it was odd because all my megaball numbers this time were real low. Well, okay, I might have some numbers this time. My tickets were easy picks, my usual 5 on separate tickets. My luck with picking numbers is much worse than the machine picking them for me.  Anyway, I had really low mb numbers like 3, 4, 7, 9 and was kind of digusted with them as I bought them over 3 days.

I usually store my tickets in order of mb number, and began checking them. Despite all the low numbers, I only hit a few here and there.  Then I got to the last tickek and I realized I had the mb - 15! $2! Woot!

Then hot dang, ticking off the numbers...2, 4, 13, ....21 & 54.  White ball numbers were....2, 4, 13, .....17 & 36.

I had matched 3 + 1! $150 - yay! White Bounce A personal MegaMilions high for me! White Bounce

Thumbs Up

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
    End Of The Rainbow
    United States
    Member #67807
    December 5, 2008
    489 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2009, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Woot!

When I saw the numbers tonight - all low numbers, I thought it was odd because all my megaball numbers this time were real low. Well, okay, I might have some numbers this time. My tickets were easy picks, my usual 5 on separate tickets. My luck with picking numbers is much worse than the machine picking them for me.  Anyway, I had really low mb numbers like 3, 4, 7, 9 and was kind of digusted with them as I bought them over 3 days.

I usually store my tickets in order of mb number, and began checking them. Despite all the low numbers, I only hit a few here and there.  Then I got to the last tickek and I realized I had the mb - 15! $2! Woot!

Then hot dang, ticking off the numbers...2, 4, 13, ....21 & 54.  White ball numbers were....2, 4, 13, .....17 & 36.

I had matched 3 + 1! $150 - yay! White Bounce A personal MegaMilions high for me! White Bounce

Thumbs Up

Congratulations Piaceri! Many more wins to come I'm sure!

Party

What kind of rundowns(if any) do you use?

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2009, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Congrats! Thumbs Up

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2009, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Good work! Best wishes to you.

ChaChe's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #71057
          February 17, 2009
          41 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2009, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Congrats Piaceri !

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5600 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2009, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Woot!

Thumbs Up

Congratulations! Pretty exciting to hit like that.

Maby next time the jackpot.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
              Constitutional Money Is Real Money
              Brick City
              United States
              Member #1216
              March 3, 2003
              1764 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Very nice shootin! Good luck on your future picks.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
              Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
              (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
              Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
              himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein