Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Children Are Wise

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by SHERRY1646.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

I just wanted to share an experience that I had last evening.

I went into one of the places where a person can purchase numbers.  A young teenage girl was there with her sister.  They asked for my suggestion on what to play, I told them that I am only playing one number right now.

The young girl said a repeat ball is coming and it may be the 199.  I asked her why she said that.  She said that she noticed that whenever it rains or builds up to rain, it brings a repeat number from the night before.  Sure enough 729 repeated itself!

I had to call her up and give her her props this morning before she went to school.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to share an experience that I had last evening.

I went into one of the places where a person can purchase numbers.  A young teenage girl was there with her sister.  They asked for my suggestion on what to play, I told them that I am only playing one number right now.

The young girl said a repeat ball is coming and it may be the 199.  I asked her why she said that.  She said that she noticed that whenever it rains or builds up to rain, it brings a repeat number from the night before.  Sure enough 729 repeated itself!

I had to call her up and give her her props this morning before she went to school.

thanks BL i'll try to remember that!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.
      United States
      Member #52502
      May 28, 2007
      17 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

thanks BL i'll try to remember that!!!!

Thanks Bale

I Agree! 972 is overdue in NY