Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

computerized drawingd check Pa for past 3 day time draws

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
phila pa
United States
Member #25770
November 11, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2009, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

986---935--935-- 9 on front end 3 days and number back to back that's why i don't like computerized  drawings  i would rather see the balls drop not a machine that can play on favorite numbers in its system  that has happened before  any comments what do you think

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
    Member #63356
    July 26, 2008
    1427 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2009, 12:43 am - IP Logged

HiYa Jojosurf,

I posted on 4 Serious Players that April will have repeats, loads of repeats, also doubles.  I posted that long before April came, because I study the history of the lottery.  I spend more time going over and over what came out, what came out after what came out and what is going to come out.  April is a bugger with repeats and chains, yes I said chains.  A double chain hit today, 185 - the links are from April 4th - 538 - 135.  No wonder 185 came out today.

Same with 543 - 549 came out - missing links that will come out shortly.  112 - 110 -- another link missing - 111 -TRIPS!  But I'm not calling the trip yet because it may be too soon, I'll know when its coming, I hope.  But the 111 is now in the running.

I research the history of the system to determind the winning numbers, that's all I did up unitl this past week.  Thinking that if I could parlay a system with my research then I couldn't lose.  I have been 'off' a tad lately, but think if I stick with the system it could help soon.  I only used the system today, with a little help with reseach today, but think I should do my full workout and the system until I get J.E.L.L.O.  Cause I and a few others can go broke waiting for the thing to kick in.

Whew!  I should have explained this more on the post huh? 

So, when you see loads of doubles, repeats, and chains that is normal for April. 

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for a BIG HIT tomorrow!

United States
      Member #10720
      January 23, 2005
      933 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

The computerized draws may depend on a HUMAN pressing a button to tell the rapidly spinning RNG when to stop to generate a random digit. Two same #s in a row STR is same as the chance of any given # coming out "sometime". When you s ay you don't like a game that has PREDICTABLE? results does that mean you want one that is pure random that way you have no hope to systemize it and know that every 1.00 played guaranteed to return 50c. So you see a leading digit use on the next draw plus repeat the last STR result.