Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what the heck is touching?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

i've seen a few systems here on lottery post like the ttt. the first time i saw the ttt method it was on you tube and he talked about touching he keep saying one touching three touching am thinking what the heck is he saying what is touching. can some one explain this to me. thanks god bless.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2009, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

adjacent

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
      Fughedaboutit (NY)
      United States
      Member #8160
      October 26, 2004
      6777 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2009, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

This is "touching"... the 1 is touching the 2 and the 2 is touching the 7 etc.  HTH

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

"Touching" is a word commonly used in charts, and in TTT formats. It's the adjacent number to the primary number. In the example above by LottoChica23 showing which number are "touching" the other.

Pretend this is your chart. And you set the primary number being "3", so the other "touching" numbers would be 2,5, and 7.

1     2     3
        6     5     7
        4     2     6

philadelphia,pa
          United States
          Member #70349
          January 30, 2009
          84 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

hey diamondpalace i must not be paying attention but touching what  how can 3-7-5 be touching i still don't understand is it the number before and after is that it.

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Looks a lot like the Dunkin' Donuts algorithm they had on here recently. Everyone worshipped it like the next Bono but when examined you find that to cover all of the "touching" numbers you'd have to spend at least twice per drawing what you would win but you would win almost every time. Just as you can play 100 random Pairs with the same outcome. Be extremely careful of systems with extremely high amount of combinations as they sound like they win every drawing but yet don't generate PROFIT. If the touching #s predicted only STR wins then it would be viable but I assume that a box outcome counts as a "win".

the chart is showing the 3 in upper right on one of the tic tac toe boards, to its left, below it, and diagonally down and left are the other digits 2, 5, 7. So there alone you can say 325, 327, 375 (box only??) - I counted maybe 80-something possible BOXes given 3 ttt boards and you win $40 on a box so you play 80 x .50 in order to BREAK EVEN it REQUIRES the system to contain the winning BOX, EVERY time!!! And I hope I am not behind the person in line playing that many BOXes!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

hey diamondpalace i must not be paying attention but touching what  how can 3-7-5 be touching i still don't understand is it the number before and after is that it.

2, 5, & 7 all "touch" the number 3.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

i've seen a few systems here on lottery post like the ttt. the first time i saw the ttt method it was on you tube and he talked about touching he keep saying one touching three touching am thinking what the heck is he saying what is touching. can some one explain this to me. thanks god bless.

Examples of 3 digit #s touching:

Put your pencil on 1 & without lifting it up connect it to the 5 & 9.

Put your pencil on 4 & without lifting it up connect it to the 5 & 3.

Examples of 3 digit #s not touching:

Put your pencil on 1 & lift it up, then place your pencil on 8, lift it up & then place your pencil on 3. 

Put your pencil on 9 & lift it up, then place your pencil on 2, lift it up & then place your pencil on 7.

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  williamsburg,ohio
                  United States
                  Member #71029
                  February 17, 2009
                  603 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Looks a lot like the Dunkin' Donuts algorithm they had on here recently. Everyone worshipped it like the next Bono but when examined you find that to cover all of the "touching" numbers you'd have to spend at least twice per drawing what you would win but you would win almost every time. Just as you can play 100 random Pairs with the same outcome. Be extremely careful of systems with extremely high amount of combinations as they sound like they win every drawing but yet don't generate PROFIT. If the touching #s predicted only STR wins then it would be viable but I assume that a box outcome counts as a "win".

the chart is showing the 3 in upper right on one of the tic tac toe boards, to its left, below it, and diagonally down and left are the other digits 2, 5, 7. So there alone you can say 325, 327, 375 (box only??) - I counted maybe 80-something possible BOXes given 3 ttt boards and you win $40 on a box so you play 80 x .50 in order to BREAK EVEN it REQUIRES the system to contain the winning BOX, EVERY time!!! And I hope I am not behind the person in line playing that many BOXes!

You don't have to play every number.

I once knew a girl I use to work with back in the 80's that had this system when she did her workout would give her up to 30 numbers but she would use another system and would get rid of 15-25 numbers and would win 3-4 times a week.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Does April fool still apply after the 1st? :P