Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hit Quick Wit' Da' Queen-->Click 2 Win!

Topic closed. 1129 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lshine.

Page 43 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11713 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Queen,

I know your the three digit teacher, can you give a few doubles for tomorrow in Ohio.  Friday is double trouble here.   Tonight was 615, what doubles normally fall. 

Thank you

Todd

Ok Midday doubles that like to follow 615 is: 993  733  922  661 and

evening numbers that like to follow 615 are: 144  292  998  003

good luck please check history. You have to also

remember u and alot of other people are playing

numbers that follow 615 and sometime they

will pull something that follows I like 923 to follow

lol sometime the number will be one point off.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

wickliffe, ohi
    United States
    Member #77232
    July 17, 2009
    192 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok Midday doubles that like to follow 615 is: 993  733  922  661 and

evening numbers that like to follow 615 are: 144  292  998  003

good luck please check history. You have to also

remember u and alot of other people are playing

numbers that follow 615 and sometime they

will pull something that follows I like 923 to follow

lol sometime the number will be one point off.

Thank you.   Did you see how they played with me tonight on my 715...   I see you got my b-day straight tonight 209.   How was the computer set up go with your niece?

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Glen Burnie, MD
      United States
      Member #69239
      January 6, 2009
      1425 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

This is an update for my states

(ga, ill, Ind, Maryland, Mic, New york, Ohio Texas)

150 071 602 460 172 182 381 931 714 516 176 186

238 247 924 852 268 962 345 349 356 754 947 894

Numbers that fell from here was 968 253 921 538 705

875 428 079 152 sorry I forgot to add the 709

Hey Queen, so happy to see MD listed  here.  I see we have some of the same numbers so I know that's a good sign. I haven't been able to catch you on Lottery Heads.  Hope you are doing well and thanks for having MD as one of the states.

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11713 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.   Did you see how they played with me tonight on my 715...   I see you got my b-day straight tonight 209.   How was the computer set up go with your niece?

Wow I like you :-) you on Da' Queen thanks for caring. It was a mess lol but da' queen got it going. It only takes a sec to hook up a computer everything is color coated. she got her computer through Blue Hippo (YUK) she could have got it cheaper but it's a payment plan I guess. Anyway, I set it up turned it on and a screen pops up that say Windows Recovery Error I said WHAT??????????????????????? lol had to call dell tech, then after that her internet didn't work lol it took 3 hours to get her online and after all was re-installed that came with her computer she had 1-54 updates lol I said all naw I'm outta here. call auntie when updates are done! She was happy and her computer is going full speed. What did I get? lol (I Love U Auntie)

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Watch Blinking #
          United States
          Member #34411
          March 3, 2006
          11713 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Queen, so happy to see MD listed  here.  I see we have some of the same numbers so I know that's a good sign. I haven't been able to catch you on Lottery Heads.  Hope you are doing well and thanks for having MD as one of the states.

Yup MD is :-) and you welcome I been on lottery heads most of the day today because I can't sign in on LP on BlackBerry. I did updates there today :-) I saw your post there :-) I tired to do updates on facebook but that didn't really workout so Lottery Heads is it when I am at work :-).............Nice to see you :-)

Watch Blinking #
            United States
            Member #34411
            March 3, 2006
            11713 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2009, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

930 ill BananaHurray!Party

Oh it's Poppin

wickliffe, ohi
              United States
              Member #77232
              July 17, 2009
              192 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow I like you :-) you on Da' Queen thanks for caring. It was a mess lol but da' queen got it going. It only takes a sec to hook up a computer everything is color coated. she got her computer through Blue Hippo (YUK) she could have got it cheaper but it's a payment plan I guess. Anyway, I set it up turned it on and a screen pops up that say Windows Recovery Error I said WHAT??????????????????????? lol had to call dell tech, then after that her internet didn't work lol it took 3 hours to get her online and after all was re-installed that came with her computer she had 1-54 updates lol I said all naw I'm outta here. call auntie when updates are done! She was happy and her computer is going full speed. What did I get? lol (I Love U Auntie)

Thats how they are.  My niece had me all stressed out about a computer too.  I got a good discount at work and I know how to get the hook up.  Well, her boyfriend is going to College and he needed a laptop and she texted me a week ago about can you hook Michael up.  I said yeah but school starts soon and it take they some time at dell to ship the computer. she said I get back to you.  well a week goes by and she text me and say can you do the computer etc. so i hooked them up with a swee config and it was tight.  all under 800 with extended warranty, battery memory, built in web cam, and office.  lets do this well, shes like michael has to talk to his moms about it she don't know about this and that.  so they call in the monring and was like lets do it, well the speacial ended and they were trying to stress me out and saying what are we suppose to do about it said oh no, i am at work and have people on my last nerves so you about to add to my stress at 17 and 18.  i said tell his mom she snoozed now she can go to best buy and pay.  i got go and get my work done.  you all waited.  i played her bday today i thought 320 coming for all that trouble they cuz me.  lol.  have a great night. i need to get to bed and tomorrow is pay day, hollier.

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11713 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi LQueen can u tell me how to link with u on facebook plz?I love the work u post i see ill brought 830 and 930 came in last night....Ur good I do look forward to seeing your posts here on LP.

Just look for Lottery Queen :-) Thank You!

Watch Blinking #
                  United States
                  Member #34411
                  March 3, 2006
                  11713 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Thats how they are.  My niece had me all stressed out about a computer too.  I got a good discount at work and I know how to get the hook up.  Well, her boyfriend is going to College and he needed a laptop and she texted me a week ago about can you hook Michael up.  I said yeah but school starts soon and it take they some time at dell to ship the computer. she said I get back to you.  well a week goes by and she text me and say can you do the computer etc. so i hooked them up with a swee config and it was tight.  all under 800 with extended warranty, battery memory, built in web cam, and office.  lets do this well, shes like michael has to talk to his moms about it she don't know about this and that.  so they call in the monring and was like lets do it, well the speacial ended and they were trying to stress me out and saying what are we suppose to do about it said oh no, i am at work and have people on my last nerves so you about to add to my stress at 17 and 18.  i said tell his mom she snoozed now she can go to best buy and pay.  i got go and get my work done.  you all waited.  i played her bday today i thought 320 coming for all that trouble they cuz me.  lol.  have a great night. i need to get to bed and tomorrow is pay day, hollier.

I heard that! thanks for sharing :-) Family Members can stress u out but, we love them hehe. that would have been nice if 230 would have fell :-)

Watch Blinking #
                    United States
                    Member #34411
                    March 3, 2006
                    11713 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2009, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Look for updates on Lottery heads for the numbers I have for all states and my states :-) In morning

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34411
                      March 3, 2006
                      11713 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2009, 8:13 am - IP Logged

If you was on Lottery Heads Yesterday you should have had that 346 it was yesterday's count :-)

gota be more focus. Off to work good luck everyone :-)

United States
                        Member #9579
                        December 12, 2004
                        2121 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

tri states am=519.

United States
                          Member #9579
                          December 12, 2004
                          2121 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

pm tri states=278.

United States
                            Member #70131
                            January 25, 2009
                            52 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2009, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Queen, your blinking number showed up as 162 in NC last night, do you have a follow up number for this? 

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11713 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Hi Queen, your blinking number showed up as 162 in NC last night, do you have a follow up number for this? 

Of course :-) 514 and 590 also watch 709 I'm sorry when I work weekends

I can only help you on Lottery Heads because I am at work and cannot login

on LP so all updates will be there on LH. I must have said this<---- about 50 times.

Have a great day and Good Luck! Off 2 work

Page 43 of 76